1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thank you so much Linustechtips I've been watching you for a while now and man have you come far! Congratulations and thank for doing this contest. I'm in huge need of a gaming pc!

Found the channel by researching builds. Favorite videos are build guides and unboxings. Bought all these things based on your recommendations (Corsair vengeance 2100, Corsair m90, Corsair k95, Corsair 750D, Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb,  R9 280x). Built the system by following the procedure given on the video. The channel has really helped me a lot, it's ok if I don't win but I at least want to say thank you for all the information that you have given a peasant such as myself.

I found Linus tech tips while looking for a DAC, bought the FiiO e10 on Linus' recommendation, oh, and I love fish & chips :D

I found LinusTechTips through a friend in 2011 and well done on hitting 1 milion :3

Hello, around a year ago in 2012/2013, I was playing on an xbox 360. I saw some of your videos and that made me stop playing my potato box 360. I don't have a gaming pc, the only pc gaming thing I really have would me my corsair vengaence headset, and my blue snowball. I would like to thank the entire team here at linus tech tips, for delivering many videos every day, I may not watch the videos you make about servers, but I always stick around for the pc parts vids.

Have a great year guys! 

When I first saw linus I thought "Gee, this guy". Now I think "OMG LINUS, YOU THA MAN!". I randomly found LTT by searching for info on different types of memory. Best search I ever did!

I hope to win something <3<3

Thank you Linus & co.

Greetings from Italy

Pizza Pasta 

Thank you Linus I found your channel looking at graphics card reviews for my first build

Your channel gets me through each day at work!

Keep up the good work!

Good luck everyone!

first watched the ssd upgrade video, really useful, my favorite video is the wan show with guest logan coz it led me led me to tek sydicate which i like better than you guys, BOOM honesty slam! i also just insulted you a bit on the tek sydicate forums BOOM double honesty slam! just finished building my first computer and thanks to you the ssd works wondiferussly.

i"ll post some pics when i"ve finished the custom paint.

enjoy every video . its been almost a month now since the first time i subscribe to this channel. found linustechtips when i was searchimg youtube for how to build a gaming pc.since then watched every video. hope it contiues to deliver such content and quality .best of luck to all at linustechtips

If it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't know half the stuff that I know today.

I imagine alot of work goes into this, but it's nice seeing u happy ! Keep up the great work guys!

Hey Linus, I would love to win the laptop. My current laptop is running windows 98 (I am seriously not joking) and I need an upgrade. I always love the unboxing videos because ypu always have something new. Do you guys think you could reveiw android phones/tablets? I also love cake, dispite being a lie.

The first time i saw a linus video was from when i built my first pc, i would be on my little laptop watching all the "how-to" videos and i can say... they helped a ton! Thank you for all the awesome videos over the years. Keep em coming!

I've been watching yt. videos for 5 years now and can honestly say it's my fav channel.

I found your youtube channel when I started to get interested in building custom pc. (eventhough I still didn't make one :D  :D  :D )

I didn't know anything about system components until I saw your DAMN awesome videos.

THANKS Linus!! :P  :D

please make a video about my favorite food... lol  :P

Thank you for all of your amazing videos. I admittedly only recently discovered your  YouTube channel, but in that short time you have helped me learn all about computer parts and hardware and even to jump into building my first computer. I would have had a much harder time looking and learning about all of the different graphics cards, cases, etc if it weren't for you and your team. I don't know if you will see this or not, but if you do then I want to extend a very warm thank you. I am so happy you have made it this far. Keep up the amazing work!  :)

Well, here's my post to try to win something. I found LinusTechTips when I heard about the Xbox One and the PS4. They both seemed cool, but I heard about something called "PC Gaming." So I did some research online, and I actually subscribed to Austin Evans. I then found LinusTechTips because (and for some weird reason) I would get confused between this Linus dude and Austin. So I subscribed to Linus. It was great. Now I know a lot more about PC's and stuff, I actually built my own this summer. And now that I think about it I'm really confused as to why I confused Austin with Linus. You guys don't even look alike. Oh well. Good luck to you other guys!

I got into linustechtips about a year ago whilst searching for videos on how to build a pc, and Linus' video really stood out as interesting/well written and also very informative and helpful. Just wanted to say a huge thank you to the whole group for producing such awesome videos and congrats on coming this far!

This is cool that Linus has been able to reach 1 mil but i think Linus will really like that Gold play button. kxkmvlD.gif

Thank you for making such great videos that have helped me decide on tech to buy multiple times, I don't know how I found the channel, but it is probably the best technology channel out there.

I'd like to see unboxed the iPhone 6 and Apple Watch.  ;)

Congratulations to one million subscribers.

The first video I watched of yours was when I was browsing for a new Keyboard... I loved your review on the Corsair Vengeance K70, and bought it almost entirely based on your views. - After hearing your ridiculous passion of click keyboards, i subscribed and have been watching daily since. Love it.

Linus is basically the reason why i pc game and i'm very grateful for finding you guys! :) Whenever you upload a video i just have to watch it! Hope the best for the future! You are the reason why i know so much about any computer part, thanks to you i'm the one my friends go to for help. Thank you for the awesome content and for making me a happy person:)