1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I'd like to thank you Linus and all of you guys because with your videos like the video build guides , i was able to put together my first pc . I'm grateful for your help and i really like your videos , they're very cool and when  i have to buy some new stuff for my pc , i will always go to youtube see if you have a review on the product because i can trust on your opion about the products .

Thank you Linus

Congrats for the 1million subscribers  

I first saw one of the build logs on the NCIX channel, when i found out that you had a channel of your own i immediatly subbed.

Nice to see how the channel has grown! Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to more awesome content  :D 

I5 2500k,ASRock p67 Pro3,RipjawsX 8GB 1333mhz,MSI Twin Frozr Gaming GTX 660,Seagate 2TB,Bequiet 550W,Theralright HR-02 Macho,Windows 8.1

Thank you for this amazing giveaway!! My favourite part of the show is the gpu reviews and benchmarks, it really helps.

Damn, I wasn't even aware you guys got this big already. To be perfectly honest, I was always just watching your videos opposed to looking at your subscriber count. Ha.

I first started watching the channel when you were still with ncix, because I really wanted to build a gaming computer. I really didn't have any direction on where to start or begin, but all the pc builds you did back then kind of helped me get more knowledgeable. I actually never ended up building the pc I was hopping to build. With my luck something always got in the way of me building what I really wanted to. Anyways, I don't really expect much from this, but I'd like to offer a congratulation on the huge milestone and hope you guys keep growing.

P.s. I loved the fact that you were on PKA. I never thought you guys would associate with each other, but It was really great seeing you one of my favorite podcast. 

I find Linus build guides meditativ and relaxing. I like hardware.

My Friends told me I was delusional. I almost fell off my unicorn!

Hey,

I found you guys when I was planning to build a new pc.

I wanted to get a pre-built pc but a friend told me that building your own pc was better, but I didn't know anything about computer till then. He told me that there was an amazing channel with almost everything you need to know about pc's called : LinusTechTips, so I decided to check it out. Now, Thanks to the Linus-crew I know stuff about pc's

Thanks Linus and Crew!

Thanks

I found linustechtips on youtube while looking for reviews for the case I am thinking of buying then. The way they review the components/peripherals/etc was good that all the goods and bads are mentioned. Keep it up :)

I found Linus tech tips a year or so ago and I haven't missed a video since. I always watch the latest video after school every day. And on the weekends I wait for it to be posted (usually around 1 am.)

AMD FX-8320@4.7ghz|8GB Avexir Core Series Ram|Phanteks Enthoo Pro|Gigabyte Windforce GTX 760 4gb|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|Corsair CX600

Love your videos, keep up the good work and please never stop doing what you love!

Linus! Thanks for all the awesome videos - I've been a fan since my buddy showed me a couple of your videos, one stand-out one being the one where you demonstrate why Apple cables are worth so much - demonstrating all the different uses of it in a hilarious fashion.

All your videos are super informative and I wouldn't have gone anywhere near upgrading my own PC without your quality videos :) 

Keep it up - you guys are awesome ^_^

The first video I watched from the channel was an i7 990x unboxing and I gotta say, while the older content was fine and acceptable, the new videos are absolutely perfect. Though after watching the linus media group videos for a while I've gotten a first world problem; I can't stand watching other channels tech videos now because of a lack of quality. 

*cough* NCIX noise cancellation *cough*

I saw this channel from a video of Linus unboxing a computer case in a parking lot. Amazing to see how far this channel has come. I love the content, keep up the great work!

Haha never seen you so emotional Linus!!

Mate it has been a pleasure to see you grow from startup to where you are now. You can see in your eyes how much this all means to you, you have built a great community following and i have no doubt that it will continue to grow moving foward. 

Congrats on following your dreams and making them a reality. Also Kudos to Edzel and Luke for sticking by you... they should be proud of what that have helped achieve.

Main Rig |  Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Intel 6700k @ 5ghz | Corsair H110i GTX | 16gb Kingston HyperX 2800mhz DDR4 | Corsair hx1000i | Intel 750 400gb NVME 2.5 SSD | 2x 512gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD | 8x 4tb Seagate HDD Synology DS1813+ | BenQ XL2720T | Zowie FK1 | Corsair K70 RGB | Sennheiser HD650 | Mayflower 02DAC and Amp combo | Blue Spark Microphone | Fractal Define S | Asus GTX980ti Strix

Wife's Rig | Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe | Intel 3770k @ 4.8ghz | Corsair H100i 4x sp120 Quiet Edition | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400mhz DDR3 | Corsair ax760i | 2x 512gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD | 3x 24" Lenovo 1200p Screens  | Bit Fenix Prodigy 230mm Intake & af140 Exhaust | Gigabyte GTX780

Congrats Linus and co! I discovered Linus Tech Tips about 6 months ago when I started to become interested in computer hardware, and haven't missed a video since. I still have a very long way to go before I could ever give advice on the forums, so until then I'll continue to learn from you all!

Congratulations on the HUGE milestone!

Your channel has truly come a long way since I started watching your videos. I started watching your videos about 5 years ago (whew thats a long time) and have seen most of your videos ever since. Your videos inspired me to build my own PC and with the knowledge I got from watching your videos I've been able to help my friends build their own ones aswell. However, I haven't been a long time member of this forum, but from what I've seen it seems that the people here are very helpful.

Thank you for making all the great videos and I hope to see more  of them in the future!

Great Linus, Thanks or making these videos keep going on. And Please make video on the PC you are going to give away.

B) WOOHOOO!!!!! 1 Million B)

Plese don't forget to make video on the Give-Away PC.

Awesome Job Linus.  :D

Congratulation Linus !

Your Videos are simply the best !!

Keep up your awesome content, and maybe try to do more of those bitcoin rigs, as well as workstation cards, MORE UNBOXINGS! :D

Happy for your 1 million subscribers, 2500 videos and so on ^^

Cpt. Shadows