1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks so much for the awesome videos! Found Your channel by searching up Gaming PC Builds, and my gosh, have i found the best pc builder tutorials from you! I learnt so much and even managed to build my own pc! I love all the vids mate! A Great CONGRATS to you and the linus techtips community/workers for 1 million subs! Keep on the AWESOME work!  :D

FREE STUFF, FREE STUFF, FREE STUFF, FREE STUFF, FREE STUFF, FREE STUFF, FREE STUFF, FREE STUFF, FREE STUFF, FREE STUFF!

Congrats Linus

I remember trying to find info for some new tech and ran into your channel. Hooked ever since

Congrats on 1 Million Subscribers! I've been watching all the awesome videos that have been put out for almost two years now, I'm always excited when another video hits my sub box, KEEP IT UP!

Grats on the big milestone! I don't comment much to be honest, but I have been following you guys since the bleach blonde baby face days :) You are all doing a great job and I will continue to follow you as long as you are creating content. Oh and you're welcome :)

Since you asked about requests, how about a segment on UPS's? Please and thanks.

CPU: Intel 3570K @ 4.2GHz Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G45  RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS3 GPU: Gigabyte 7850  Case: Corsair 600T Storage: Kingston 128GB(OS) WD 2TB and 320GB

PSU: Coolermaster EX2 625W Display: BenQ G2420HDB Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard: Microsoft 4000 Ergo Mouse: Gigabyte GM-M6800 Sound: Logitech 2.1 Operating System: Windows 7

My favourite series Are The ultimate build guides!!

Congratulation Linus Media Group, totally love all the vids that you and your team have made, all your vids had teach me how to build my own pc, pc upgrades and giving some knowledge about the new techs that are coming up in the future. Hope you guys are improving in anyways possible. Love your supportive team and members that you guys have.

Good job Linustechtips. Keep on going with the great videoes. I Found your Channel when i was about to buy a razer mouse and i saw your reviews of some. I have really learned a lot from you

Congrats on the 1 mil that's pretty amazing. So happy I checked out the channel from ncix back in the day you've helped me a ton with picking out what to buy, and to avoid. Hmmmm oh my favorite food might be Okonomiyaki, but not sure? Either way love the channel, and you all.

Ive been watching your videos for about 2 years now and ive loved every minute of it. Thanks for the great work over the years

i like to see linus doing reviews of a quadro or a docking station.

my favourite food is hamburguers

love linus!!!

congratulation

I wan't to enter the gievaway and get a chanse to win anything:D

I really like this forum. Most of the ppl are nice and friendly and most of all awsome:D

I really like that you can ask ANYTHING you wan't about tech on this forum and still get most of the times solutions or answers:D

I hope i will win a Surface pro 3:D I really wan't a tablet:D

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Man, some of those numbers are astounding, when I started browsing the forum and refreshing it several times a day I remember the recent topic section not changing or only slightly. Nowadays there are 10 new topics every 20-ish minutes.

I'd be interested seeing a graph showing the development of those numbers.

PS: can't wait for the unboxing of the golden PlayButton and maybe seeing it in the background of some videos maybe 

Awesome personality, awesome editing, awesome music, awesome content :D

Congratulations Linus, I have been watching your videos since the beginning. So happy for your success. Can't wait to see your 2 million subscriber video  :D

I'm following your Channel since I was searching for a certain Motherboard Unboxing (I honestly don't remember which) in early 2012, so almost 3 Years now. I liked the old content you made then, but I also didn't mind the transition to the Channel being your own company. Both formats before and after have something going for them, and I like that you're mixing in some old style Videos for a few weeks now. 

No, I'm not an active member of the Forum, but that's mostly because I'm from Germany and I can't really give recommendations on anything to for example American forum members, because pricing and product portfolio is a LOT different here. To name just one product: The GTX 760 make exactly no sense as a pruduct here in Germany, because it's only 30 Euros cheaper than the 770 and the same price as the R9 280X...Where I thank thats different in the US (or Canada for that matter)

So that's that.

Keep up the amazing content! And I guess: On to the next million!

Palmer Luckey, Oculus VR: "Even for consoles, 30 FPS is not an artistic decision, it's a Failure!" |

Been enjoying Linus videos since his NCIX days. Loving it :)

I think my first video of ltt is about the haf-x. Came for the info, stayed because of the enthusiasm and overall geeky ness that seemed to be lost in other prominent tech journalist.

Keep up the good work and stay quirky please!

#sockandsandalsmasterrace

Main PC:
CPU: 3700x Motherboard: X570  RAM: 2x16GB 3600Mhz GPU: RTX 3080 Case: Corsair 4000D Air Storage: 1TB NVMe 2x250GB SSD RAID 0 2TB HDD PSU: 1000W Gold Display: Acer X34A Peripherals: Corsair K95 RGB Red, Razer Viper Ultimate

Laptop:
Lenovo Thinkbook 13s  CPU: i5-8265U RAM: 8GB  Storage: 256GB SSD Display: Dell P2414H Peripherals: CMStorm Quickfire TK Brown, Razer Atheris 

Audio:
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 Ohm, FiiO E11, Stoner Acoustics UD100, Shure SE-215, Logitech Z906, Mission 731, Altec Lansing ADA-885, xDuoo UA-05, AKG K7XX,FiiO X3, FiiO K3

Congratulations Linus. on hitting 1 million subscribers! I built my first PC by using your adivce, keep up the good work! :D

I've got the most awesome system based on your recommendations. Thanks Linus team and keep it coming!

love you guys great videos kepp going because off LinusTechTips i started to get more and more into tech stuff and now i now so much about it because of youre chanel keep up the good work