1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!!

Dear LinusMediaGroup

Hello I am truly excited to see that you have reached the 1 million subs and will be waiting for that 2 mil mark too, which shouldn't be far. I live in Japan and went to international school but my English isn't that great, so if you have any trouble reading sorry. I'll just talk about how I first found this channel/ Linus. About two years ago I was looking for a new notebook to buy(still using it right now, but I think I'll be needing a new one pretty soon xD) and then I just came across one of your video. I don't quite remember what the video was about but it really caught my attention. Soon after that I  started to follow you and NCIX's channel to be up-to-date on tech news and I been watching your video ever since then. I love seeing the changes you made throughout this pass years and would love to see more new contents. I can't wait for your next video.

Love from Japan,

Ryota Quirk

When I first started building my own computer and becoming a part of the pcmasterrace, Linustechtips was the channel where I felt at home and from the first live stream with slick and his broken arm, the cold garage and to what the wan show is today, not a single minute have been wasted (even tough I calculated it's 9523 minutes aka 6,6 days)

I don't even rember how I first started watching Linus Tech Tips, but as soon i finished watching the first one i started to watch all the past videos.

I don't know exactly why but i really like how you guys make your videos. They are fun yet informative but probably the thing I like most it the fact that you love to make those videos and I can feel the love you put into making them, so is probably this that makes your video so enjoyable.

I'm really happy that you guys could reach this achievement so i hope you can go ahead make some other awesome video like you always did :D

I really appreciate what you guys are doing for the tech community. Thank you for all the time and effort you guys have put into this. Happy 1 million.

I've been watching for three years and don't plan to stop anytime soon! Keep doing what you're doing guys!

Awesome that you guys have come so far. I remember when I first saw Linus in a youtube video. It was back in the day when he worked at NCIX. saw the first video of him and have seen every video since. Ty Linus, you gave me the knowledge of tech I have today and it is because of you that I managed to build my first Gaming-Rig years ago!

you reviews have helpme to not buy some crappy products  keep the good work!

Found your channel on Youtube, helped me build my second PC :)

And holy crap there's a lot of answers.

I found Linus 1 year back when looking into making a computer but only just found out that he have a forum -_-

gddy.gif

I remember when I first round Linus tech tips way back when I was planning out my first PC build and was looking up the i7 980x and found his unboxing of it. It was a good job I countiniued to watch his videos because I later discovered thanks to him that the components I was looking at buy weren't even compatible. How I laugh when looking back at those early days.

Tbh i thought you guys reached million subs a long time before. You guys provide really great content and its the center of discussion between my friends who have already graduated comp sci or are on their way to. In fact your videos is what got me started on my career of aspiring to be a computer engineer. GJ I hope you feel proud of yourself. Here I was planning my whole life to be something of the world ruler maybe on an anti christ level and I change my entire hopes and dreams because i've been watching your videos. I hope your proud Linus. I could have been putting the world leaders together in a universal super power under me instead of learning multi variable calculus in order to enter into my tough major. No for real thou give me that gaming pc ;<

Hello everybody... humm what I want to say is about how linustechtips encourage me, especially Linus himself. I started to watch the channel about 3 years back. I was just like those guys who was enthusiast about games, beautiful crafted gaming pc *0* but didn’t own at least a decent pc to play! :3  Days after days I started to learn more about new computer parts, the brand, model etc.. All from linus videos. Now having a gaming pc was a need lol! I found a job to save money for my “future pc” I worked 1 complete year to have that huge amount. I remember that some days when I returned from work... I was so tired to continue with that work coz I was still studying, so I had to learn at the same time.. What I’ve done was, go on YouTube and watch Linus talking about all these new techs.. Then back to work in the morning. Sometime was watching the same video several time loll. Linus gave me that inspiration to continue with my project “save money and build my dream gaming pc” And right now I own it =) am sooo happy... Thanks to you Linus. And your team. Without you guys… Today I would be like ‘still dreaming’ of having one :P Thanks a lot :’) you do a great job... btw am studying IT as my subject in University to be genius as linus :D haha and I LOVE IT *_*

Thank you guys so much for doing what your doing. I have had so many hours of fun watching you guys and I have learnt so much about cases, mobo, just everthing!

I actually built my new gaming pc the other day because of you guys. So thank you for doing what you do and keep it up!!

Great Job Linus, best tech geek group on Youtube!   :)

It's my honor to find your videos like 3 years ago when I searching for reviews.

Since then I watch all videos you guys produce. From those few minutes unboxing, 2 hours long live streams, now the WAN show, all the ads videos you guys post, Techquickie and even SuperFun stuffs.

Keep up your great job!!!! 

Hope the one who win their price super happy with that.

Here is one of my favorite moment from you, the first 10 seconds for the Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Headphones.

CPU i5 13400F - - - - - - GPU ASUS TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 10G - - - - - - - - RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V Black DDR4 3600MHz 2*16GB

Motherboard MSI MAG B660M MORTAR WIFI mATX - - - - Storage Crucial P5 Plus 1TB M.2 + Kingston SSDNow UV400 240GB + WD Green 2TB

PSU Seasonic Focus GX 850W 80 Plus Gold - - - - Cooling Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black - - - - Case Fractal Design Define 7 Mini

Displays INNOCN 27M2V + ASUS TUF Gaming VG259QM + Dell U2414H - - - - - - - - - - - Sound ATH-M50x, Lenovo unknown speaker

Keyboard Ducky Shine 4 - - - - - Mouse Logitech G Pro Superlight + G-TF Rough + Logitech G PowerPlay

I found LTT pretty recently, when Linus was a guest on the podcast Painkiller Already, but he is already one of my favorite youtubers.

I Found Linus Tech Tips about a year ago when i was building my first computer. I Spent about 3 months just looking at every available option and fanatasizing about what it will be when it's done. I hopped from various different computer hardware review channels until i found yours. Which was honestly my favorite. Your style of getting to the point in a fast paced and excited manner really sparked my interest, even in things i didn't really care about. I started watching your videos just for fun, even if it were about a printer, and i love them. I recently joined the community and they have been extremely helpful with some build decisions I've been making lately. You have the best following ever. And i look forward to another many years of amazing content and awesome community.

I subscribed because of the PC-building videos because i wanted to build my own PC  :D

I remember trying to explain to someone what Anti Ailasing was and they just were not getting it so I found your Fast as Possible and through that LinusTechTips. I'd say that was about a year or so ago and I don't think I've stopped watching since. Great quality videos with no signs of slowing down and I for one am glad of that. Keep doing what you guys do best and I'll definitely be along for the ride.

Would you fly over to Germany to give me the rig now you know Germany from IFA? :D