1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

It's been over a year since I discovered this channel. It was searching around on Youtube on how to build a computer for months and my main source of information and reviews was Newegg's Youtube channel. Yet, sometimes I wanted to watch a review of a product that was not on their channel. And so my journey to find another channel with high quality contend began. 

And it finished quite soon. LinusTechTips was the first channel I came across. I loved the unboxings, reviews and builds. I learned how to judge if a product is worth buying not just based on some random guy who wrote a 5-word review on a random forum but based on my own knowledge. I learnt how to improve my build, both aesthetically and practically.

I finally am up to date regarding tech news through the WAN show. I get the opportunity to think through everything Linus and Luke discuss and actually understand the reason why this manufacturer did something to that product. Before I would just say "Because they're stupid" or "Because they do not care about us, they only want our money." But that wasn't the case most of the time, as Linus and Luke actually took time to explain it. 

Techquickie... That channel taught me so much stuff that I would have never bothered to look up by myself. It's really impressive how someone can fit so much information in a ~5 minute video without making the viewer forget half of it. 

Most of this sounds like I'm overdoing it but it's the truth. I have no reason to lie, it's not going to get me an extra chance to win the giveaway or anything. In fact, all the knowledge I have gathered by watching LTT videos is more than enough for me. Even the Channel Super Fun has had impact on me. Not only does it show stupid and fun stuff to spend your time messing with, but it also provides a good laugh, which is always more than welcome. 

Anyway this is kind of taking too long. Thank you Linus for putting this channel together in the first place. Thank you Luke, Edzel, Brandon and the rest of the team for your hard work. And thank you NCIX for getting Linus into this 5 years ago so that he, along with his team, can now be one of the best, if not THE best, in bringing Tech news, reviews and valuable information to us. 

Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz | ASUS ROG Maximus VII Formula| Kingston HyperX Beast 2133Mhz | Gigabyte Windforce 280X | Corsair H100i | Samsung 850 250GB | Seagate SSHD 2TB | Corsair RM 850 | NZXT H440 | 

Mad Catz Cyborg V7 | Logitech G502 | Audio Technica ATH-M50X | Logitech Z623 | Xbox 360 Controller | Asus DSL-N66U |

I've been watching you since 2011, you really got me interested in Tech and without your channel i wouldnt of had something to sink my teeth into everyday :)

Loving all of your content ever since I found your channel! Providing me with up to date information about the tech world! Congrats on 1 million subscribers!

I love the gadgets under $100 series since I can find things that I didn't know really existed and or a better quality of something I bought before for a cheaper price :)

Ya know, I haven't been an avid member of the forums. I love coming to them and checking everything out. I have learned so much more about computers than I have ever learned ever. I found Linus Tech Tips about 4 years ago messing around on the internet. I wasn't a big PC gamer and I knew just about nothing about computers. I found Linus Tech and I have been watching everyday when I can. I never am able to watch the WAN Show live and I really wish I could. So much things outside of my computer I have to do before I can do anything on my computer. But thank you for Posting that on youtube. I love the WAN Show and everything else the team does. I really hope someday I could meet yall and thank everyone for teaching me what I know and showing me what I really want to do in the future. Computers have been a huge part of my life and so has the entire team.

I have learned so much that now just about anyone I know asks me what they should get for a computer or a phone and what suits them for price to performance. My family and friends come to me when they need computer repair, and without your team, I would have never thought about wanting to work in the Tech Industry.

Even if I win or don't win, I will still love your videos and still watch them everyday. Thank you And I hope y'all have a wonderful time doing what you are doing because all of us are just watching your videos  :)  :lol:

you have gone a long way since I watched your raid guide video :D I want a job like yours it is an awesome job!!! I want you to make a keyboard and mice buyers guide ^_^

Found Linus while searching for parts in my PC build. Techquickie is very useful and I love watching that channel!

Thanks Linus for all of the information and i'll be subscribed forever!

love all your videos mostly the wan show and the product showcase.

thanks for the great content

Linus. I love not only the quality and honest opinions of your channels, reviews, and expertise, but the humor you mix in makes me laugh every time I watch. I don't really need those prizes, but if I won, I would humbly accept them.

Linus Media Group this is absolutely crazy, I first discovered you guys two years ago when I decided to ditch console gaming and was looking for content to help me/ inform what parts I should get for my first PC. I have never stopped watching and I am amazed at how much the quality of the content has improved & evolved over time. It Is so surreal to see you hit 1 million subs and 100K forum members! I'll never forget those old videos and I'll always be looking forward to your weekly content and tuning in to the WAN show every friday afternoon after work. Grats Linus & Team, keep it up!  :D

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

LTT is one of my favorite youtube channels. Hope you get another million subscribers. You guys deserve it. Keep up the good work.

I found you guys out when learning about computers and getting in to pc gaming and you helped me so much I watch every new video and even go back to other ones to see what they where. The videos are just so intresting. My favourite style of video you do is the builds and reviews. What would be the best buget builds and or budget cases, hdd, ram, ect . Ps you have tought me so much about computers and what does what, So thank you for being such a great YouTube channel and I hope the best for you In the future. - Jarrad, Australia.

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

It's like you thought of me while writing this rule :D 

schnitzel.jpg

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

man i cant belive i have been watching since the start. I remember the good old days with the crazy russian. Its amazing to see how you guys have grown man. Keep up the good work and thank you to the entire linus media group for the awesome content.

My favorite food is pizza! 

Congrats LMG!

- Cole Henning -

Windows7323

your videos are realy useful for me.

i liked to see gaming pc guide

pc prize is like  950-1400

keep up good work  :D

Oh God I can't believe how far you guys have come, heck I don't believe how far I have come !
I started watching Linus's videos way back in the day when he was still at NCIX producing content with camera man. before the idea to make this forum would have even crossed mine or Linus's mind.
I remember when Linus started doing his weekly stream, back then it was just him and the audience. He'd spend hours answering questions from fans and interacting with them. The stream didn't really have a format it was just a "you & me" moment. It might have felt clunky and unpolished at times but I certainly miss the sense of purity it had.

I was certainly one of the advocates of creating a platform where community members can meet & greet. But it turned out to be much more than that and I can proudly say that the LinusTechTips community is by far the best community I have ever been a part of.

I joined on day 1 and I clearly remember the rough times that this forum had gone through. Beginning with the ridiculously buggy but promising vbulletin 5 BETA.
I also remember how many members actually have gone inactive when the bugs became really overwhelming, Ghost was one such member that I clearly remember. He got really frustrated and rightly so when he'd type in a beautifully detailed few hundrad word post only to see it disappear in front of him after clicking post.
Most of us here on LTT went through the same, I remember the things I used to do to circumvent this, like typing everything in microsoft word and then copy pasting it to the forum in case it randomly disappears.

So many things have been accomplished since then. Linus and the team started attending events like PAX & Computex, things like the highest altitude lan party in the world. Things which they never would have been able to do before. I'm genuinely beyond pround & happy to see where the LTT team has come.

LTT has and still is a vital part of my life, the LTT forum is my home page and I can say without any hesitation that I've spent more time on these pages than on any other place on the internet and outside of it.

Thank you Linus and the team, good luck in everything you do and God bless !

Awesome I remember that I found Linus through other tech youtubers, I loved Linus reviews, projects and giveaways that came along the years thanks for superb work and keep going as much as you can I wonder what your impressions will be on iwatch (of course when it comes out :) )

I love your videos. When ever I go to buy some tech I check you videos for a review. Keep up the good work you guys do great.

Congrats on the million! 

I am really loving the current format (no unboxings) and hope you guys will continue growing. 

Maybe do some camera gear videos? 

Thanks for so many great Videos that helped me so much over the years and also big congrats, that is so awesome!

Now my favorite video of yours was Dust Elimination for sure, just wanted to point that out again. I know your are not comedians but that was so funny :P