1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found Linus through searching up PC Builds , and what was good to get and linus was one of the top so i watched it , i then continued and watched every build video in one night ( thats how good i thought the content was). although not buying my custom pc due to money i still enjoy all videos. i do miss the custom builds whether they be budget based or task based. thank-you linus for showing ways to get great experiences on a computer for a decent and fair price and also being honest in what an item does and if it is really necessary  :)  :)  :)

I found Linus tech tips when first building my computer 2 years ago over the summer, ever sense then I have subscribed and try to watch any new video you guys post, I like supporting you guys cause your a small group trying to make it in the tech world (but I guess you aren't so small now lol) and a thing I like about your guys videos is when you try to be funny and it just makes me groan but when I look back on that it shows a human quality and not just staring at a camera and talking, but thank you guys for not giving up and producing great videos and keep it up, can't wait for the next one!

Congratulations Linus! Been a longtime Youtube subscriber, really enjoying the content and the occasional wit. Also, good luck to everyone trying to win :). Cheers!

I found linustechtips when I was just searching around on youtube about the first computer I wanted to build, and I'm so glad I hit that subscribe button when I did.  Congrats on 1 million subs LMG , and I hope to see more in the future. Thank you.

definitely best tech review videos, after first video I watched I subscribed .. and from that time I'm watching almost all videos. 

I found Linus Tech Tips from Austin Evans Q & A with Linus a  while back. And also found Linus Cat Tips as well. I love watching all of his videos + Netlinked Fridays. Thank you so much Linus for all the work you have done throughout the years, I love all of it! I really hope to win any of these things to continue working with video/photo editing. Thank you so much for the awesome Giveaway!

Linus i just want to say that LinusTechTips is the best tech channel on YouTube, IMO.

You guys are awesome, thanks to you i built my first pc and it is shaping my future. the impact you guys have is greater than you know :) keep it up

The video reviews provide a good insight into new products. Although I would like to see the Asus GL551JK reviewed when it is released. Particularly the temperature developments while gaming.

You Guys are great, your videos are outstanding and i watch every single one you upload and by far you are the best tech channel on Youtube. I love the wan show and the things you do and would love that gaming pc because i have been saving up from one for a very long time now and Linus, Luke, Edzel, Taran and Nick are great and congratulations on the 1,000,000 subs you earned it! :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Me want rig! I found out about Linus tech tips when I was trying to learn how to build a computer, and I have really learnt a lot from your videos - SO KEEP MAKING THEM!

Nice job linus :D its just so awesome that you have 1m subs.. 

i found you channel like 3-4 years ago.. and i fell in love in computers and watched all the videos and just .. feels haha 

keep it going :)

I found linustechtips when they had around 100,000 subs, I fell in love with the channel because it was the channel that I'd always been looking for... without knowing I was looking for it :')

i could use a new tablet for my studies especially one with usb port like the Microsoft Surface Pro, and/but maybe a better PC also :D

Love your vidéo linus, wether it is on ncix channel or linustechtips, keep me updated without going on everyday search for new tech and your fast as possible are pretty useful for me since am studying computer engineering. and PLEASE!!! come open a store in Montreal :(

Keep the good work Linus you are awesome

My hard drive decided to not cooperate with me, so i had to post this from my phone... All i want to say is Thank You guys for all these amazing videos, quality has dramatically improved from before (i think the first LinusTechTips video i saw was the NZXT Phantom review). Keep up the great work and i hope i can can win something.

Update: I finally got it working, there was nothing wrong with cables and the other stuff, i just checked them and turned it back on... it decided to boot up. I hope i can get rid of it soon though *wink*  *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

[a* ttachment=58272:IMG_20140911_152845.jpg]

post-13857-0-47582700-1410440709_thumb.j

Good job guys. I found the channel when looking for build guides.

i like to eat bagels

Hi,i first found linuestechtips by curiosity on how to water cool, which leads me to ncixcom and thus lead me to linustechtips. Love the content your putting out, i have learn so much from the channel especially from the recent techquickie.Keep up the good work.

I remember when I first started watching Linus and he had his stupid hair and excessive earrings and I remember thinking how much I disliked his videos and then, quite quickly, I began watching his videos and enjoying the hell out of them. The amount of growth that has happened to this channel in terms of both quality and community is great and I am so glad to see you guys succeeding. Here's to another million and beyond!

One hell of a day, a? :D

Nice work guys! :D Greetings from Slovenia! :)

Hmmm pizza i mean hmmm new gaming rig

anyway thanks for being around. good and funny videos always brightens my day

Thanks Linus and friends for creating the first community to which I turned to when I decided I would build my first PC. This place has been so helpful to me since then that I always come here first with any tech issue and receive quick and reliable feedback. I try to give back by helping when I can and quickly started enjoying doing so. Positivity is contagious and this is what makes this place special for me. I still have a laugh now and then and takes things lightly most of the time but I can't deny the gem this forum is and the time you guys put in actually being active on it. It was a pleasant surprise for me on the two separate occasions when I had The Geeks themselves reply to me in flesh and right then I knew this place was important to your eyes as well.

Many thanks and a good luck in future endeavors. Cheers to my Canadian friends from Montreal.

Alain

Spoiler

Sometime during the year of 2013 I decided to subscribe to the great Linus on The Youtube, it was during that time I started building computers on my own and I fell in love right away with building computers etc, that was when I discovered LinusTechTips, where all the cool nerds hangout.

I felt like home in this channel, yes some AMD vs. Nvidia discussion in the comments, but those werent essential(Nvidia ftw btw), an overall funny place to go to and watch "silly(sometimes)" but still protessional case reviews etc. 

P.S. Would totally go gay for Linus #NoHomo

SirLiftalot out!post-128164-0-31603600-1410438380.jpg