1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I first found out about you guys when I was searching for a mechanical keyboard and watched your switch comparison video. This was around the same time I built my first PC (the build guides helped a lot). I have been subbed ever since, and have learned a lot about PC components since then. Its great to see your subscriber base grow so rapidly and in a good way (the forum seems like a great place for meaningful discussion). You guys deserve it and much more!

I plan on migrating most of my components to a SFF case and can't wait for the Silverstone 600W review!

Watching Linus Tech Tips over the year have been important to me, you make me interrested in technologie and computer to the point that I have made a career out of it. Thaank you Linus and long live Linus Tech Tips and Linus Media Group.

Congrats with the million LMG! The channel has probably the community on YouTube!

I really miss the unboxings, that's what got me to know LTT in the first place. And guys the afterparty should come back, what makes LTT special is the friendly spirit and the community interaction. I suggest you start making some videos in a series format, videos doesn't have to be always about products, start creating videos that have their own value like the 'as fast as possible' stuff  but in a more organized manner and more laid back & friendly/community representing style .next milestone 10 Million subs.

Thank you for making such excellent videos for such a long time. First found you when i decided to make my own computer 1 1/2 years later i built it watching all of your rewievs on the parts i had!

Thank you LMG for all the hard work y'all put into your videos! I look forward to and watch every single one along with the twitch live streams. Lets go for 2M subs now!

Linus media group. What can I say? Before you guys, I had not found the need to subscribe to ANYONE before on youtube. But your videos are so polished, informative and just all round fun that I just had to. I love linus and slick and have been watching your videos for years.

I know my reply is long but please continue... :)

Unfortunately the guys behind the scenes go a bit unnoticed. Well I understand that they are just as involved as the others and I hope you're included in more videos soon! That, instead of just viewing your hand use linus' tv and wii controller that video he was reviewing the all in one universal remote, yes I remember you!

Most of all, your videos are about things I CARE about. I custom built my own pc with help from your own videos to help me with part choices and general know-how to built it from scratch. You guys go into so much detail and are serious about your reviews that I just love and appreciate, it really helps us for you to be critical and provide all the pros and cons about a product that you can. Because of linus, I am now crazy about the lg 34um95 21:9 ultra wide monitor, but unfortunately my desire is bigger than my wallet. Because of your great youtube videos, checking your new material is now a highlight I look forward to each day.

Also, and I love this, you guys are nice people, and that is rare in the world we live in. Also, I really REALLY appreciate your ommission of any offensive, swearing or general rude comments. It is greatly appreciated and sets you apart from other youtubers and sites. You are on a level of your own.

Keep making great videos guys, whatever you think of will be great! I will watch your videos religiously as I always do.

P.S. I live in Australia, Sydney and feel very envious when you guys reference newegg so much... We don't have it. But local online stores are great here too!

Wow. I must admit, I'm pretty new here, but I'm glad I made it in time to see this happen. The way I found Linus Tech was when I was looking up hardware reviews for a system I was planning and the name kept coming up. You guys create great content and I can't wait to see what comes next.

Congrats for 1 million subscribers.  I found your channel by typing build guide in youtube.

I started watching your videos whenever I had both of my large toenails cut down the sides because they were ingrown :P I had to soak them in salt water for like ten minutes, so I was looking for something I could do to kill the time. Turns out I've invested more time than I initially thought I would.

Love this channel !  I guess thats all i wanna say xD 

Congrats on the 1 million subscriber mark!!! You guys are the best.  I first found out about you guys just by a random search on youtube and after watching that one video I subscribed and you guys have been my go to place for computer info since. Keep up the amazing work!

WOW Linus, I actually am surprised it took you so long to reach 1 million subscribers, i mean your videos are so great: to the point, honest and comprehensible to even the dumbest person on the planet! anyways my hearty congrats to you and i hope you become the most popular channel in your category on youtube! also your forum is also great and i found the support i needed adequeately for the gaming rig i'm planning to build. Thanks to all your tech tips, its going to perform how I want it to. To think back, if I hadn't run into you and all your videos, i would have probably ended up buying either too much cpu and not enough gpu or just buying a "1 gig " graphics card onto my current system, both of which would suck. thanks a lot and i hope you grow much, much further. peace.

Hey Linus Group,

I think that this is a great milestone for you guys, but also use followers. We are able to reap the benefits of great prizes and entertaining; sometimes educational content and all have fun. My current build which is a cool X79 3-way content creation, gaming god, and just plain cool piece of tech has only been possible due to the great feedback and help from users such as VSG. I was stuck on a build step in cooling all three cards, and his support and information guidance helped me when I hit a wall. If not a prize give him/her at least a shout out. Again, thank you and boys and girls I do have a update to my rig id like to post. 

Thanks again to all you guys and the fans of this site for making this community and resource possible to us all.

WOW!

You have came so far, I remember when you were with *only* 200k subs, it has been awesome learning with you and following you.

Thanks for the ride and congratulations!

Congrats Linus, i found your channel cause, oddly enough you have a video for every single piece of hardware i bought for my current ring, Crosshair V MB, XFX 7870, FX 8350, CM Scout2, Kingston HiperX blue, Noctua NH-D14, and from that point on every single hardware video  i wanted that i wanted to see, i search for it adding you name.

You do deserve you success, and now to 2 M subs!

I remember how the cameraman's identity was a mystery and seeing him accidentally appear in a reflection was pretty exciting.

pleas i dont have money to buy a low end gaming rig so can you giveme one  :wub:

Knight Linus!

I hope you will continue to make these videos forever! You have taught me everything I know about computers today, and even made me build my own! Again:

THANK YOU SO MUCH LINUS!

My favorite videos of your are the handy tech video. They just prove you can still find amazing things for under $100. You guys are awesome!!