1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats on the 1 million subscribers!!!!!

good luck in the future

You are a wonderful group brings us exactly the information we need.

Keep up your wonderful work!!

Its 1 million already, so fast in last few months I guess, especially last few weeks  :) , came to this linustechtips youtube channel randomly on youtube about 4 years ago

I like case unboxings, and build guides

Finally got PS4 Pro

I've been watching you guys for a while now, just keep doing what you are doing. I absolutely adore your build logs, that's really what started my interest in building pcs.

Just randomly adding that I like dollarshaveclub, wish they were available in Germany.

Hey, i discovered linus tech tips from PCMR, peoples from here was keep saying linus was nice and funny and hes videos was really interresting, i watched some of them, one of hes video made me buy a NVIDIa shield portable (the video with linus licking the SHIELDs box), i never had a tablet and i am starting to be interrested by them, my interrest in this giveaway is the pro surface 3, thanks for this event.

Ive first watched Linus Tech Tips when i was searching reviews on different types of PC cases and always liked how Linus reviewed them so i subscribed and watched more of his videos and since i started two years back i watch each Linus Tech Tips video each day when i get home from work or later. I saw Linus go from i think about 437 thousand subscribers till this million subscribers that he has now. It was actually amazing to see the numbers grow seeing how he had almost a million and then bam! A video of Linus telling that they reached one million subscribers and hearing his story was great. The videos that i like the most are the unboxing videos that he does because then i find out that there is a new tech product and i can quickly check on Amazon how much it costs thanks to the links that are always in the videos and i like his style of how he gets into all the details and doesnt spare no one but at the same type tells whats good and whats not so good about the product not only the good or bad. Im really happy that Linus went this far cause that means that there always be more tech videos from Linus Tech Tips. Thank you Linus for your awesome tech videos.

Your stuff rocks guys, you deserve every single subscriber. Keep on rolling!

Ive been watching your vidoes since the NCIX day, Still remember those live 'google hangout' days. I would say the best thing about this channel is the personality of you and your team that makes me watch your videos more then other 'tech' channels

Good job:3have seen your videos for two years burnt have never got in to the forum so this is my first post here

OMG.. xD first of all, congrats on 1000000 subscribers.. You hit the top, i really am congratulating you! When i remember you that hear.. xddd o my god, that hair colour.. xdd you were great back then, and great now.. I wish you best luck, sincerely, and i wish you to stay that awesome fun guy you now are.. Congrats, and best luck in your projects!

I really dont remember the first video I watched or how I found the channel, but I do know that you guys really got me in to the pc world. I've learned a lot from your guys videos to the point that I am the go to guy for computer stuff for my friends and family. It's awsome that you guys have this wealth of knowlege that you are able to share with such a wide aduance. Congrats on the million subscribers!

Hey Linus!

I first found your video when I decided to build my own PC. This was when you did unboxing of and reviews. I remember scrapping my whole build idea and followed your videos. I decided to get the newly released Sandy Bridge at that time.

You inspire me to build my own computers and to help others with their computers as well.

Not many have built computers in my country, mainly because it is very expensive to import everything. But people have heard of me and my friends and we get a few requests now and then to help them or just to build them a computer.

Anyway wanted to say thanks for your help Linus and keep making videos. I am sure all of us here on the forum will support you. :)

Like this if you liked it! :P

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

Aw yes! LTT forum giveaway! I just entered the market for a PC laptop as well. Good luck LTT Community! May the best poster win!

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Linus!

A friend of mine actually referred me to your channel a year ago when I wanted to build a PC. I font have the money for it YET, but I'm almost there!

I want to tell you a story. A story about love. I love my Asus Laptop with 4400 integrated graphics to death. Playing BF3 at 300p has been a blast. But honestly, i love that lottle guy and its because of him i haven't touched my potato for months. Despite making battlefield 3 look worse than doom, it has enlightened me and shown me the glory of half life and portal. Amazing games that i would have never experienced otherwise.

I would love to win that gaming pc, mostly because i look like ass myself and if you guys draw a dick on it well look like the perfect couple. Also, ive focused my "buildapc money" to make a rig for my girlfriend, future fiance instead, as she can only play dont starvr on her computer, and i feel getting her one is more vital than giving myself a better experience.

I found you guys Linus when I wanted to build my first ever gaming pc! I looked up how to build one step by step. The first thing that came up? The overkill Water cooling build guide xD I was like oh my thats one heck of a PC.
My mear 400$ Casual gaming rig was nothing compared to it. I thank you guys tho. From the bottom of my heart for that video as it helped me build a PC and I recently built 2 new PC's for friends who had the money but lacked the knowledge to build one, I even watched your video with them while building it so they can learn, and now they're building PC's for their friends.
So thank you linus and the guys at LMG. <3
Also I like Raviolis c:

Linus has helped me with all the tech stuff that has been coming out, I an really glad your subscriber base reached one million. You guys deserved it, keep up the good work!

I don't remember when or why i first found you'r channel. It was a long time ago. Maybe 2009.
I think i have been subscribed since about 2011.
I like a lot of the new videos. Out of the content that you produce i think that my favorite would have to be the live streams and the really old videos (back when you had blond hair and the earring. You don't have that any more do you?) and also that video you did where you reviewed that salt gun.
Any way i think that you should do a video on and IBM pc or and IBM pc clone. Not just a short vide ether. A really in-depth one. Maybe with a review of dos as well :3.
I also remember watching videos of logan reviewing video card's for tiger direct. 
Waiting for them to buffer. People say that we in Australia have terrible internet, It was much worse back then.

i Found Linus on YouTube trying  to find how to overclock a core i5 760 on a asus p55 mobo gene. The memory's wow its been a long time i feel old lol

I found Linus Tech Tips one sunny day whilst trying to find which parts for my now old rig should I get, and immediately fell in love with the format of the show and the way you guys explain stuff, I learned a lot from you and still keep on learning. So keep up the awesome work you have done for years. :D