1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Woot, I found you channel when I was looking for some crazy water cooled machine but then I found something better, Luke's mineral oil pc, from that time I started to watch your video in NCIX and I felt weird why would he(Linus) have several ear rings, during that point I keep watching every new video from NCIX when you were on it. I like to watch your personal rig update, just wanna see your perspective when it comes to building the PC for your own use.

Congrats Linus and company!  You guys totally deserve it.  I, like many others, found your channel while researching for my own build and have been a fan ever since.

Keep up the good work!

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (Windowed Black Pearl) CPU: i5 4670kCooler: Corsair H100i | MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Formula | Graphics: EVGA GTX 780 FTW | Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) 1866 | Storage: 120GB Samsung Evo SSD + WD Black 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 760W 80+ Platinum ODD: ASUS Blu-Ray Drive

I first found LTT over 3 years ago when I wanted to build my first computer which was to be a Hackintosh. I believe the first video was a 550ti video card unboxing. Ever since then I was hooked on computer hardware and look forward to your videos literally every morning. I'm glad to see LTT is thriving, and allowing you to have one kick ass job. 

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Best tec people on youtube congratz on 1million subs + I would like to see more water cooling tips e.g. hard tubing

Congratulations Linus, you'll probably have two million subs this time next year. I think I found Linus when I was searching for video card comparisons and was amazed at the super high quality videos and the amazing build guides. Good luck everyone.

I have heard about your channel first on reddit on r/pcmasterrace!

Maybe you could record and upload your videos in glorious 60 fps? :P

I found LinusTechTips while looking for CoolerMaster Cosmos 2 Video. I Loved how he explained every detail of cosmos 2, From then i started watching his videos, His Explanation of every product  was so detailed  was very helpfull for me. i learned many things from it, Even i downloaded his videos to watch again, At that time i was not knowing how to do WaterCooling,RAID,OverClocking.... It was vary much helpfull... I loved ur Ultimate Overkilll Water Cooled Build... a Gaming PC Computer in Corsair 900D.....

I was really wanted to see Video of a Compact PC with HighEnd Components Like X99 MATX MBD,I7-5960x, TWO GTX Titan black OR One Titan z, inside Silverstone sg09 Or sg10..... I know you have done video on Silverstone sg09 in NCIX..It was with i5+two GTX 680.... I Wanted to see it on LinusTechTips..... You had  promise when u wer unboxing sg09 to do a build video in it.....If possible please do it...U Guys r doing Great Job.....Keep it up....   :)  :D 

I love the PC Build guides. Even though I know all that stuff already, it's just really fun to see an awesome design with the highest end hardware available.

I found the LinusTechTips channel while researching for gaming headsets a while ago.  Linus' style of reviews and sense of humor made watching reviews informative and entertaining.  Keep up the great work!

Been following your channel for a while now and can't get enough!! You guys put so much effort into creating top quality technology content for our free viewing leisure and I appreciate it Alot! Much love

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

GIVEAWAY RULES

Thank you so much Linus for a giveaway I am a recent subscriber to your channel and really love the content you put out i would love a surface pro 3 cause I am a student in high school doing my second year and I don't have a good laptop :(  I find the surface pro 3 a good replacement for me I watch your reviews very often and really find the surface pro 3 an interesting concept i really hope i win and keep up the great work Linus  :D

CONGRATULATIONS!

I think you guys do an amazing jobs and have developed one of the best tech communities on the internet. 

Thanks for all the great content!

I found linustechtips when I was looking for a new keyboard. And I saw this video on a guy that unboxed the Cm storm quickfire Tk. I looked at the video and got so much advice and tips about the keyboard that I even watched it more then 5 times. I really enjoyed what I saw and looked at more and more videos, now its one of my favourite youtube channel that Im subscribed to. My favourite kind of videos is pretty much everything posted from the channel and I would like to se some more chassi unboxing in the future!  :lol: Well keep up the good work and Im sure you´ll very soon double the amount of subbs!  ;)  // Greetings from Sweden!

Good job linus, keep maintain all hardwork about geeky stuff and all the best for your future. i'm really admire how you start your career. may god bless you.

Gratz on 1 million guys! you really deserve it! Your amazing videos have kept me entertained throughout the years and the community you have built is simply epic, keep on being awesome guys, 1 million is just the start, 2 million here we come!

I found LinusTechTips because I recently became interested in building computers, and was searching on youtube for some building guides. Yours seemed to have such a high production quality and at the same time retained such charmisma that after watching a couple of your other videos, I became a subscriber :D

I love your production quality, all the videos are very well thought out, the items well presented and the video expertly edited. Simply awesome.

As to how I found your channel, I saw you in a collab with Tek Syndicate and you were doing some sort of giveaway. I checked out your channel and loved it, so I subbed, and have been here ever since.

I found Linus' Youtube channel when I decided to move to pc gaming and wanted to build my own pc. I enjoyed his videos so much that I became a member of Linus Tech tips, and became a dedicated veiwer of the live stream/WAN show. The videos on You Tube, and forum threads from this web site were instrumental to me being able to build and now enjoy my first gaming computer.

Thank you guys

im-really-proud-of-you.gifCongratulations Linus! You and your team really deserve it for all the fun and effort you've put into your videos, keep it the fantasic work!                                                       :D