1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Great videos, great video format.  The amount of detail that you go into on hardware reviews is ridiculous.   I also enjoy the TechQuickie videos, which provide a quick and easy way to explain computer related topics quickly.

I've watched your videos for about 4 years. All my hardware choices and most of my recommendations for other people are based on NCIX/LTT content. It's been a long way from the yard of NCIX HQ making casual outdoor unboxings to what we see now but from this point of view it's all been worth it. May the force be with you, always.

Congratulations Linus. You have been my first scrictly technical youtube channel subscribed and over time it has also steered me towards PCMR itself, which is great.

Thank you

OMG HYPE THAT SYSTEM DOPE! LINUS CONGRATS ON 1 MILLION! IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER FROM HERE ON OUT!!

:D :D :D :D

I actually found linustechtips through a giveaway with unboxtherapy and been enjoying linustechtips a lot. I mostly like your "weird" tech unboxings and buld guides. Btw. Gongrats on the 1 million.

Linus I'm gonna keep this short. I found you on youtube searching for a computer building guide's and you finally gave me the confidence to build a computer of my own. In the process of building that computer I found my future career and started working towards that goal at a community college. Thank you for giving me the inspiration I needed to start a future of my own.

I'll probably hardly post outside of these giveaways, but that's just because I don't like to spend the time getting to know the mechanics and social interactions of new forums much. You could say I'm comfortable with the places I already frequent.

That being said I think I've been watching Linus make content for something like three years now, and the reason I kept coming back was a mix of reasons. The content was more than not relevant to what my interests are, and the down to earth, tongue in cheek vibe I get from most videos are just a perfect format for the kinds of videos that were and are being made. It's safe to say that I find a lot of the uploads interesting enough to watch from start to finish without adblock enabled.

The interesting part for me is that even though I watch a high percentage of the uploaded content; I have never actually purchased a single product that has been talked about on the channel(s). The reason for that is not because the products are wrong for me, but simply because I haven't been in the market for any of it.

That never stopped me from watching. I actually think it made it more riveting for me because of the fact that I was learning about new products in an interesting way. 

So, I know this is a business and all, but I would like to thank the people behind Linus media group for spending the time and money to build an amazing product. And even though I can't speak much for the community side of things I am sure (looking at all the members and content on the forums) that this place is one of the greater places to hang out for tech related jibberjabber.

Keep up the great work!

/rant

I only just recently found out about your channel, but seriously, congrats and thanks for making "high quality" ;) tech videos.

Also, tacos. Because tacos.

best tech channel on YT  :)

PoWerUNlimited (Game/Video Editing)

←←←←←←←→→→→→→→

CPU: i7-4770K OC @4.5GHz  (Noctua NHD-14)

MB: ASUS Z87-pro

Memory: Kingston HyperX-1600 8Gx2

Video Card: MSI GTX780 3GD5(stock cooler)

Power: Seasonic SSR-650RM

HD: plextor m5s 256g + seagate barcudda 2Tb

BD : Asus BC-12B1ST/B

Case: NZXT Phantom 310 (white/blue) 

Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 (DK9008S2) Cherry MX White/White BL

Mouse: SteelSeries KANA (White)

←←←←←←←→→→→→→→

I still rememver how I found this Channel. i was building my first own PC and looked at the original NZXT Phantom and wanted to get a good view. So I watched your video on the park bench in front of NCIX. After that I watched some other videos and subscribed. From there I can tell you made a huge step to delivering great content I enjoy every day. I mean you even helped me to get better in english. Just by watching your contetnt it got much better in an easy way. So congratulations and keep on with the good work and I´m happy your risky project of getting your own company worked out. You deserve it.

Gratz for the 1 Million subs Linus,you really deserve every single on of them since you've been making quality videos for all these years,good job and may the luckiest win :)!

Thanks for all the videos! I have learnt a ton about the computer world through and I wish I could work with you, I have always loved computers and tinkering with them and making videos for YouTube and such ever since a young boy. Also, I hope I win something, haha I never win who am I kidding. Regardless, thanks for everything and don't ever stop. Appreciate it from a undergraduate student! :)

Hi I'm Tom, I started watching your channel to be up to date on the new technology specs. Unfortunately I don't have near the money to be up to date physically, but thanks to your videos I can be up to date mentally. Thanks again for the videos (oh and I like pizza). :)

The videos are always great, gratz on the milestone. heres to many more to come

Hey Linus,

thanks for making such awesome Reviews! I found your channel while searching for new hardware and now, i know the best hardware  channel on the internet. Today i am watching your videos daily. Best regards from germany. And now lets rock with the intro song!!! :P

Bye,

Cracksn0w.

You guys are awesome! In my opinion, you guys do video reviews better than the other Youtubers and I always hate having no new LTT videos to watch :)

you're definitely the best tech channel out there, also the techquickie channel and the fun channel, were a great idea.

Hey guys, I actually found Linus' channel when I was completely new to computer building. He is probably my favorite tech guy, and he's kinda funny. I would love to see some more reviews - especially some new stuff like for example "top 10 useful things for your lonely drive bays!" or maybe a video on the visual part of your computer (decoration) and not always hardware (at least 9/10 instead of 10/10 the time). Now I'm going to stop complaining. So yeah, love your channel, also I'm watching the WAN Show again :)

My favorite food: Potato salad! (jk, lasagna).

Cheers,

Luke

Now with over 1 million subscribers you better finnaly do an Fractal Degsin R4 unboxing and review.... (jk)

Lets lets start hyping up for the day when linustechtips becomes biggest channel on youtube. :D (soon™)

I have been watching Linus since the early days of NCIX Tech Tips and have to say his hard work, dedication, and goofy, but real, personality are more than deserving of this milestone. I don't know how many of your videos I have watched. You are a treasure in the tech community. Thanks.