1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I believe I found the LTT channel while looking for information on some computer parts in 2010, I believe, granted you didn't do reviews back then, I somehow found unboxings to be interesting, they were short and gave a quick idea of what the product does and possibly some personal opinions, if I wanted more information then I'd look up some actual reviews. Then I subscribed and kept watching the channel along with other related channels and later on the livestreams and the forum (the crappy old one and this) all the while putting up with Linus' bad jokes and it's still without question my favourite tech channel of all (and there are quite a few I follow).

I found Linus by looking for PC builds and man his explanation was really good and simple so i keep watching all the build than products unboxing than NCIX and know i am to all of it.

I just think it was really good idea to start it on it is own. I enjoy your videos, your adviceses has been really helpful a lot couple times and even when i diasgree with you on something i must admit you have a point. Damn sometimes i wish i can be in canada to see film superfun live or something like that. You are just great and i hope you get to 2 milions soon and hopefully have even more succes in personal and bussines life. For all of you.

I wanna win but i know i wouldnt so still love Linus tech.

From Matej in Czech Republic

BTW: I like subway sandwiches just like you guys.

Thank you for all the videos that have sparked an interest in the enthusiast side of computer hardware and building my own rig one day.

About 1 year ago your channel was in Youtube's suggested channels for me , but I saw the profile photo with the turtle neck and I taught that you were doing stuff related to Apple and I was like "No way I'm checking out that channel" , but then after a few weeks of seeing you in the right corner and being a little bugged by it I went to see what was the stuff that you were doing and after the first 2 videos that I saw I subscribed and watched all the WAN shows , laughed at all the techincal difficulties and enjoyed all the awkward silence that came after your puns. Congratulations on the 1M subscribers .

PS. I don't usually jump on the forum but I watch almost all of your videos. 

Congratulations on 1mill subs, you guys are literally 1 of maybe, 3 channels tops, that i watch consistently. Every new video is a must watch and you have helped me make my mind up for purchases on way more than 1 occasion. Keep up the great work guys and here's to another million subs *raises glass*

I found linus by looking for a reviews and because friend recommendation.

Best videos have been the videos with a little bit of great humor and doing something "crazy"  :D

2600k @4.4GHz watercooled, Asus maximus IV extreme, 16gb corsair dominator platinium 1666MHz, Sapphire 7970 catercooled, 2x Samsung 830 128gb ssd, samsung 1tb, seagete 3tb, 2x WD 500gb black, enermax platinium 1200w, coolermaster haf 932

Gz linus media group :D, i found out about you guys while i was looking for a build guide ( i was a noob back then when it comes to pc building) now because of you guys i know how to build my pc and set it up correctly! thank you!

oh yay to bad i kinda never win give aways in fact my change of wining a give a way has been 0 so far :(

lives on

BAKABT

Ofc it would be cool to win one of the prizes. But that's not the point today (ofc I would be happy :P)
Congratulations, Linus and crew for 1 million subscribers and keep it up! :)

I'm still learning English..... I hope you don't mind. ;)

First of all thank you for so many amazing videos Linus media group has created!

My suggestion is that you should put more professional non gamer products reviews on chanel :)

anyway keep up the good work!

Congratulations, and i hope you can keep going for many more years!

I stumbled across LTT long time ago when I was looking for an educational video and found one of your TechQuickie vids.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Found Linus channel when looking how to build a pc when I custom built my first pc last year. Been a religious viewer ever since. Thanks for the great content and congrats.

Awesome Giveaway :D In the first vid i saw of you guys, some years ago, you Linus reviewed an now old graphic card of the 500 series ... damn, back then the cards looked just way more fancy .. kinda miss that!

Hope you continue with your awesome content creation for a loooong time ^^

Great Linus we all love you!

Well to the GA, I found this channel by a friend of mine.

The serie i love the most is where you unbox/review Graphics cards.

I would like to see a 600, VS 700, Episode because i want to see how a 760 goes against a 660.

Greeting from The Netherlands.

My CPU is corrently at 100ºC I believe it need new thermal compound.
Do you think a intel core 2 quad cpu q6600 will ever be consider a relic? :o

Honestly Linus you are the best teacher world has seen. I am glad i have found you.

I just want to say that I am happy that you guys got so many viewers and subscriber over the time. I think the LinusTechTips channel is the best technic based channel on Youtube and I am really happy that I found it. I don't want you to do a video about something, I just want that you do what you want to do and nothing else. (and to start another sentence with the word I) I found your channel by looking for a graphics card review, saw your other content and subscribed. And i wanted to say that Shroomster is not the only one that likes oranges. Many greetings from Austria <-- The reason why my engish isn't the best :)