1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

i first discovered linus, when i was trying to build a pc. I had no ideia what i was doing, and i didn't too much money, so i wanted help. his videos helped me a LOT. i followed him since

i followed his journey from ncix to linus media group with shear horror. "oh my God! This is risky! How will he survive?" lol, seriously.

i don't have facebook, twitter or anything like that. i never shared linus's content. but i have talked about it to several of my friends, and people i didn't know but needed tech help.

i am really proud to be a member of this community, and i'm really happy this thing is going like a rocket.

keep up the awesomness!

(oh and great great giveaway!!)

Congratz and thank you for all the useful Tech videos! I really like the reviews you guys make. They are enjoyable and fun to watch :D

Your videos are the best tech reviews a person can find on YouTube so there is no surprise that you have 1mil subs. Congrats Linus and crew and thanks for the great content you make!

I started watching the Linus Tech Tips YouTube channel when I started planning on building my own gaming pc and instantly found all the content enjoyable.

There is plenty of humour in everything you guys do which keeps me interested in even things I wouldn't normally be interested in.

Congrats on 1 million subs and thanks for all the great videos. I hope theres plenty more to come.  :D

I found LTT looking for instructional videos on how to properly water cool a system and once I found the channel there was no way I could ever leave. I was so impressed by the quality of the videos and information provided I instantly subscribed. The detail and effort put into the videos are second to none and I truly appreciate everything LMG does for everyone viewing the amazing content they create. Congratulations on 1M subs!! I hope that the community and support for you all continues to grow in the many years to come. Keep up the great work

i found linustechtips when i was 13 watched all you building guides and reviews on stuff and when i turnd 15 i finally bought and built my own PC all by my self just with your help linus. (specs. ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2 , AMD FX8350 4.0 ghz 8core, Corsair 16gb 1600mhz, shappire amd r9 280x 3gb toxic, Corsair 1000w something and Fractal Design Arc XL) Soo i wanna thank you for having such funny and informative videos for everyone to watch. right now i can play all the games in max graphics without a problem and without you linus, i would still sit infront of my old pc that could bearly handle Age of Empires 2.... btw sorry for my rubish english :P

Linus, you and your channel has taught me almost all I know about PC's without you I'd still be a console peasant, thanks to you, slick, the whole team(sorry I don't know specific names) for showing me the light! you've given me more than I could ask for already, but a new piece of tech is always appreciated:)

I definitely enjoy Linustechtips, and can definitely say that it has expanded my knowledge base as far as computers are concerned, and I'm glad it has

I remember my first how I got here in the first place it was back in my sophomore year of high school I was the new kid in school (meh) and one day I heard about some kid (which is now one of my best friends now) who recently got this insane build. I got curious because i never knew that you could custom build your own system so I took the time to research on youtube how one even did such sorcery worked. I fell into Neweggs old video on how to build a system and got bored by it really fast it was very bland (no offence Paul I watch your videos still they're better now). From that hole I fell into the linustechtips channel and everything changed, it caught my eye right in the beginning with the large orange wall with NCIX on it but you managed to keep me watching even though at the time I didint know what your were saying at all but I wanted to know and you had such a bright personality that i spent my days (were normally i should have been doing my work) watching all the videos and making that attempt to understand. This also led me to do things that I may or may not regret such as entirely taking my laptop and installing a quad core phenom II processor where it took the place of single core at the same clock speed and 8gb of ram and obtaining an SSD and ended up melting one day after rendering a 3D image for a few hours. We fast forward into today and I graduated this year, I run on a system that makes me want to cry everyday I watch your content whenever possible and try to attend every WAN show and when I'm not able too I watch the archive the next day normally after I finish watching the show i shamelessly turn into the tek (pls don't stone me), and I'm the go to guy for everyone i know about tech in general, if I don't know something i redirect them straight to your channel and this forum. Every time when I see a new video I get excited to see what you guys have in stored for the day whether it be from any of your three channels. I look up to you guys as my role models not just you Linus and Luke everyone in the Linus Media Group and the other tech channels.  I love the quality of your videos I love that your passionate about what you do, I love this community and most of all i love that your so dedicated to this going above and beyond to get the best possible content possible just for us. without you I wouldn't be who I am today and for that I thank you all for giving me this experience good luck to everyone whoever wins truly deserves it. (and out of curiosity Linus why did you go randomly blond?) 

post-80062-0-93143400-1410442715.jpg

Wow 1.000.000 is a huge number , hope you guys grow even more and keep doing what u love doing for rest of ur life , Good luck to everyone for giveaway :) I hope i will get pc :( since i cant run anything on mine 2.1 dual core :/
Please more videos of full pc builds  i enjoy watching those :D  and those are my favorite , and new video about ur house tour ? 

Hey :-)

Congratulations with the 1 milions subscribers

I cant exactly remember where or how i found linustecktips but i Think it eas because i should build my frist gaming computer in about a couple off years i think?

My favourite color has always been green and it Will always be green (but i also like dark red)

I would love to see the custom pc in my mailbox

;-)

-Linus

i love your channel's on YouTube . your videos is very helpful mostly the as fast as possible but also your other videos! :-)

Congratulations on reaching 1 million subscribers Linus!

I like the mix of formal and fun videos that you post on your various channels which allow the viewers to choose what style they like. 

I had no knowledge of computer components when I found your videos, but the presentation made me stay and develop a new interest in technology.

Thanks for the chance to win and, again, congratulations. 

I remember watching some of those P55 videos. I think I found out about Linus' videos through the NCIX forums ages ago. Maybe even when they were first starting. It's been so long I don't remember. I used to be fairly active on the NCIX boards but I never transitioned onto here (as you can tell by my post count.) I told myself I would be active on here after the first highLANder giveaway thread but that hasn't happened. Gonna try again with this one!

CPU: Intel i7 920 | Motherboard: Gigabyte EX58-UD5 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6x4GB | GPU: XFX RadeonHD 5870 | Case: Silverstone Raven RV-01 | Storage: Samsung 840 PRO 128GB, WD Black 1TB, WD Green 2TBx2 (Raid 1), WD Red 3TBx2 (Raid 1) | PSU: Corsair HX1000

posting ONCE.

found it browsing /r/pcmasterrace and find it a great way of keeping up with the recent stuff in tech. also team should totally post more videos of the trolling Linus. 

OMG this cant be happening pinch me if im dreaming Ur the best LINUS oh and congrats on 1million. Subs hope u can get 2million probaly can with the amazing quality vids u make.

Been watching since ncix videos, now before I consider buying anything I make sure to check linustechtips for a review. Great work everyone keep it up!

Congratulations on 1M mark! Love your videos and forum is an awesome place for news and tech related stuff. Awesome giveaways!

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Found your channel while looking for reviews of PC components. Best tech channel I've seen so far. Keep up the good work!