ISIS Must be destroyed!

Recon97

inb4 thread delete

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

They are not! Unless one take it to stupid levels and defies basics of their religion

they are, religion is physiological decease on a extreme level taken as normal instead of one where we lock them up.. sadly, i hope one day soon we will start to help these lunatics, make them sane or at least make sure they cant hurt others due to their delusions. :(

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Islam is the root of the problem.

Well, religion is the root of pretty much all problems in general—I would love to see a world where all religious activities are permanently banned.

Cheers,

Linus

You bothered doing any research mate? Also, the propher Mohammed is a peadophile. He raped a 9 year old girl called Ayesha, says so in the Koran.

1398803949328.jpg

7418287814_e802e446d5_zvi-vi.jpg

oh please fuck me in the eye! Everything written there is such a lie! It never ceases to amaze me how people keep shit posting even reading before the rules hahah

I highly encourage all religious persons to look up Chris Hitchens, then take a long hard look at your religion. Personal faith is one thing, but an organized religion only leads to evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARXtQ9rRhA0

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

the reason its impossible to defend any religion, is that all religions have rules or tenants based on the supernatural, which until it can be demonstrated that the supernatural exists we have no reason to believe that it does. therefore believing a particular religion is stupid.

Islam is the root of the problem.

1388601929371.jpg

There are extremists of all religions, the same thing would happen if another religion was attacked, any religion would fight back apart from buddists because they are strong pacifists. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I agree fully, those ISIS extremists should be jailed forever or killed in battle.

1 added bonus is that it only attracts the true nutjobs, so we can get rid of a lot of nutjobs in 1 go.

To the people bashing Islam, and religion in general:

3263454-impliedfacepalm.jpg

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Well, religion is the root of pretty much all problems in general—I would love to see a world where all religious activities are permanently banned.

Except Buddhists, they're calm and peaceful. Same for Sikhs tbh.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

the reason its impossible to defend any religion, is that all religions have rules or tenants based on the supernatural, which until it can be demonstrated that the supernatural exists we have no reason to believe that it does. therefore believing a particular religion is stupid.

Screw you, jedi religion is the best and you cant change my opinion.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Thanks LTT, I write a post and post it.

Doesn't show up at all.

And I am betting this does get posted.

EDIT: I was right! -_-

I agree.

At least only extremists get drawn too it, this way when they eventually get killed in battle. (and god damn it I hope they do soon) You will have cleared out a lot of dangerous people from the world in 1 go. 

Instead of weeding them out 1 by 1. :)

To the guy saying "fake jihad",there are rules for the jihad

To the guy saying "fake jihad",there are rules for the jihad

There are no rules in savagery and the pack effect, a mob of hysterically violent people cannot conform to any type of rules.

Hope an admin closes this thread, religious debates always end up with people who don't know much about different religions, but defends the right to follow it despite religion being the cause of bad things, such as rape, torture, murder etc. Islam being the biggest evil cult putting that put their barbaric medieval practices to work in this day and age.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

OK so I have seen enough Isis videos killing innocents,brutally beheading.

Hmmm, we must solve this dilemma at once!

Wait I have an idea.....

It's crazy...

it's a long shot....

and it might not even work...

have you tried.....NOT...watching videos in which Isis kills people?

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Relgion doesn't apply logic anyway, I am against religion.

Not to hate people who are religious, but the practice itself is just.... ... What....

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Relgion doesn't apply logic anyway, I am against religion.

Not to hate people who are religious, but the practice itself is just.... ... What....

It's not even the practice, its that people organize groups about it and eventually end up with the pack effect, where anyone who is different gets slaughtered.

-snip

Just no.

My opinion on this as a heavy religious person(hindu in this case) is that religion is the problem. Praying to someone may be fine however is that god, if they exist in a form that we can recognise then what happens, what are they gonna say, they are gonna be pissed.

Take it this way, you play sims, your little sims people start killing eachother because they arent sure if you are the real person that controls them. 

I dont give two shits and a fuck if you are religious or not, killing everyone and everything is stupid and foolish.

Religion is the problem because people are using its name to do things and use people, its simple indoctrination, you can train people to think that someones god wants you to kill this person or that person.

Is it so hard to give people respect, 

Listen if you care.

It's not even the practice, its that people organize groups about it and eventually end up with the pack effect, where anyone who is different gets slaughtered.

Just no.

Yep.

If it was for territory or food or any other logical reason like they did ages ago. that had more sense than not-proven-to-exist deities/gods.

I think a person capable of rationalising religion to the point they actually believe in it. When clearly humanity has reached the point when we should know better. Is more likely to be "radicalised", these people believe in their cause, they think they are in the right and they believe they are doing so with the full backing of their diety. I see the religious aspect as a susceptibility which under certain conditions can lead to radicalisation / brainwashing. I don't see it as a reflection of any particular faith.

Yep.

If it was for territory or food or any other logical reason like they did ages ago. that had more sense than not-proven-to-exist deities/gods.

Actually they used god to justify and brainwash the masses and their troops, in order to invade for territory/resources/bragging rights.

Religion breeds stupidity, "dont think for yourself, let the church do it, dont question the bible, it's gods will!" faith is brainwashing.

I think a person capable of rationalising religion to the point they actually believe in it. When clearly humanity has reached the point when we should know better. Is more likely to be "radicalised", these people believe in their cause, they think they are in the right and they believe they are doing so with the full backing of their diety. I see the religious aspect as a susceptibility which under certain conditions can lead to radicalisation / brainwashing. I don't see it as a reflection of any particular faith.

Also some people just use it as an excuse to kill, nutjobs primarily.