ISIS Must be destroyed!

Recon97

But the anime club never hurt anyone :(

Let's hit the admins up on this. We open a new subforum for Anime club and delete Off Topic. It's a fair trade.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

There are good muslims who aren't C4 fetishists but that will never diminish the fact that the Koran is often contradictory and full of it's own violent teachings, much like the Bible.

The solution to this is dismantling all organized religions. It's silly that a majority of us are following some several thousand year old book or scroll instead of using our fucking heads. Also, it is the only way that cultural diversity will properly function. Ban religion and all major conflicts will be done and done.

No, no, I am quite happy with my C4 scrolls and 72 white clean raisins with big peachy breasts, large eyes,  that you very much. Ill pass.

No, no, I am quite happy with my C4 scrolls and 72 white clean raisins with big peachy breasts, large eyes,  that you very much. Ill pass.

I deduce that you read Cracked.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I'll agree that the ISIS is doing some pretty shitty things, however this is a religious conflict and will keep cropping up no matter how many times a temporary fix is made.  

But the anime club never hurt anyone :(

We're a friendly group of people. :D

Let's hit the admins up on this. We open a new subforum for Anime club and delete Off Topic. It's a fair trade.

You have some pretty good ideas mate :D

R4Dv60F.gif

^ Don't do this it's dangerous. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^