Non-greasy Gaming Snacks?

slayerv29

What are non greasy snacks you guys eat? Not greasy is important since I don't want it getting on my controller, keyboard, or mouse? I want to expand beyond cheez-its and oreo cookies. Easy to eat during games I play fps a lot so something between spawns or while I hide somewhere for a bit?

Carrots, snap peas, nuts, popcorn, trail mix, Edamame, corn chip (plain). You can place the small stuff in a short bowl/plastic container and eat off the edge. The fresh crunchy stuff keeps you from eating a ton of other crap and the chewing aids in keeping your mouth active longer with less calories.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

use chopsticks to eat your chips. Doesn't make your hands greasy. :D

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Instead of the food, just use a fork or spoon or something. No hands brah. or pour the chips directly into your mouth (my favorite method). Make sure and have a dog around to clean up any spills!

use chopsticks to eat your chips. Doesn't make your hands greasy. :D
^ the asian way

CPU: Intel i7-3930k @4.2GHz,  Motherboard: Asus X79 Sabertooth, CPU Cooler: Corsair H100, Case: Corsair 600t, RAM: 8x4GB Corsair Vengance Black 1600mhz CL9, GPU: Gigabyte 6870OC ,PSU: Corsair AX1200 ,Boot Drive: Sandisk Extream 240GB ,Game Drive: OCZ Agility 3 120GB ,Storage Drive - 1: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB ,Storage Drive - 2: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB ,Ram Cooler: 2x Kingston HyperX Memory Cooler (Blue)

Usually plow through a packet of seaweed rice crackers, quite filling and not greasy

while (true) {

live();

}

I just eat regular old crackers. Crackers taste good.

sbICwl.jpg

Yes, that is a bowl of bacon on my mouse pad. Fitting snack, lubes the fingers!

Frozen strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, pistachios, almonds etc. Good for you, non greasy and how I lost 75+lbs.

I just drink coffee, I have a coffee pot behind my desk.

wasabi peas, fresh and dried fruits. smoothies and fresh juices. and lots of water.

I agree with the wasabi peas, I usually just have a bowl full of pretzels with some dave's total insanity sauce(not as hot as it sounds) to dip them in.

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

I haven't had a snack while gaming in a long time. They are just distracting to me.. and make the keyboard greasy like no tomorrow. I do drink a lot of water though.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I find pretzels aren't too greasy and don't have any cheezy residue like chips or something. Nuts too, I love cashews (too bad they're so expensive)

Usually I just have a bottle of water or some coffee or tea though, no time to eat when playing

Dried apricots and dried pineapple.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Dried mango or dried pineapple... Maybe some gummy bears or sour gummy worms

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Dried apricots and dried pineapple.
Dried fruits are awesome.