Non-greasy Gaming Snacks?

slayerv29
sbICwl.jpg

Yes, that is a bowl of bacon on my mouse pad. Fitting snack, lubes the fingers!

Wow, I didn't see that coming.....Now that's pure gaming food...The fact is it has to be greasy!

You sir, are a connoisseur!

Well they do sell gamer snacks, called gamer grub, but in my personal opinion they taste nasty, Just whatever you feel like and use a towel to wipe your hands clean

Pocky is the way to go - even moreso if you don't eat the non-coated bit first like I do (hey, there's no law that says you have to use it as a handle!)

I usually get a bunch of grapes or an orange or any other fruit really. Fruit is good, and super healthy

Desktop: CPU: i7 3770k OC: 4.0 GHZ | CPUCooler: Corsair H100i | GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCU2 | Motherboard: Gigabyte z77x-ud5h | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16 gig, 1600 mhz | PSU: Corsair AX860 | Soundcard: Asus Xonar Essence STX | Storage: Corsair Force 3 120 gb, Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro

Periphirals: Keyboard: Logitech g710+ | Mice: Desktop: Razer Imperator Battlefield 3 Edition. Laptop: Razer Deathadder 3.5g edition | Mousepads: Desktop: Razer Goliathus Control Extended edition Laptop: Razer Goliathus Control edition | Sound stuff: Bose Companion 2 speakers (Free yay), Beyerdynamic DT-770 250 Ohm.

Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad Edge e540: CPU: i7 4702mq | GPU: Nvidia Geforce gt740 | RAM: 8 gig of some brand | Storage: 1 TB of some brand 5400 rpm | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro

use chopsticks to eat your chips. Doesn't make your hands greasy. :D
:O im asian and i dont use chop sticks for chips lmao.

Usually plow through a packet of seaweed rice crackers, quite filling and not greasy
You guys don't expect me to order food from amazon. Right ? XD

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

Well, this is what I made myself. 3 straws in 1, and some cracks.

SAM_0034_zps28e43a10.jpg

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

Frozen strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, pistachios, almonds etc. Good for you, non greasy and how I lost 75+lbs.
most sensible comment yet, in fact .. why in the hell haven't i thought of putting out some frozen berries and whatnot .. lasts a long time, can treat them as candy keep it in your mouth until it starts to defrost. tastes awesome, not terribly unhealthy(i don't really care but don't have to purpously be obnoxiously unhealthy either)

anyhow it's genious in so many ways

SAM_0034_zps28e43a10.jpg

+1 for the Arctosa, got one too :P

Cashews and mango! The oil from the cashews can get on your peripherals... but come on they are cashews!

SAM_0034_zps28e43a10.jpg

Yeah. It's very nice. I like the short travel time. :)

Usually plow through a packet of seaweed rice crackers, quite filling and not greasy
haha no i don't expect you to, i certainly don't. Just a point of reference ;)

while (true) {

live();

}

I don't really snack while I game, but I'll eat a full meal, and eat really obnoxiously into my microphone. All for the lulz.

Grapes, chocolate malt balls, banana, bowl of spaghetti, cashews. Smoke a cigarette?

I just drink coffee, I have a coffee pot behind my desk.
I also just drink coffee

If candy and salty snacks aren't counted, I eat lots of vegetables and fruits. Tomatos, apples, cucumber, vegetable mix. Problem is that in winter time fresh vegetables tend to be too expensive for my student budget. Then bread also. Like rye buttons, small hard bread with butter to give some taste. I also drink juice and ice tea instead of lemonade. Also noticed that water is good drink for late night session.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

sbICwl.jpg

Yes, that is a bowl of bacon on my mouse pad. Fitting snack, lubes the fingers!

American bacon is so greasy and fatty :/ But looks like a wicked gaming snack none the less haha

Frozen strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, pistachios, almonds etc. Good for you, non greasy and how I lost 75+lbs.
Mmmm Delicious and nutritious!

Plain old breadsticks are an awesome (if a bit boring) option. Watch out for those crumbs though!

Frozen tim tams

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig