Holy crap, 403 pages!

I'd absolutely love to have the Z2. I'm a guy that isn't very careful with phones, and therefore my S4 is all banged up and all of the water damage stickers are triggered.

It still works, but I need to switch. Soon. The Z2 will allow me to watch videos while I'm taking a bath, which is my favourite way to relax a little bit.

I hadn't actually heard of dbrand before, but holy shit do they make amazing skins! If I don't end up winning the Z2 I'll probably get a skin for my S4 to hide my domestic phone abuse a little bit.

My favourite part about this phone is the fact that it looks absolutely stunning and that the battery life of this thing is marvellous (I have to struggle to end the day with my nexus 4 with some battery left)

And about Dbrand: I'm not gonna lie, I didn't even know about them before I watched the video, but they seem to have a crapload of things to customize (phones, wearables, consoles and tablets) and all opinions I've read about them before posting this seem to be positive (although I don't know why their youtube how-to videos have so many dislikes), so it looks like a grat service to use to customize your devices.

'To Start Press Any Key'. Where's the ANY key?

I love the design and button layout on the Z2. A phone that is anything but black/white/silver? Go dbrand I love the orange. Would love to own one. Oh and 3200MAH battery.

I like the front facing speakers + i like the colour of the skin!

The Z2's display is great, the camera quality is amazing and the internal specs are quite impressive.  It is also a nice shape, and is very thin, which I like.  dbrand is awesome because their skins are high quality, and they do lots of giveaways, not just on LTT, but on the MKBHD channel as well!

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

To tell you honestly, i love EVERYTHING about this phone specially the battery capacity. Unlike other manufacturers that actually nerfed thier phone design and features, this is one phone that went all out.

I liked the fact that is has a dust proof / water proof citing and it is not "water resistant " implying it can not actually be put in water . Do Dbrand do commercial phone skinning ?? It's looks like it is great quality .

I liked the fact that is has a dust proof / water proof coting and it is not "water resistant " implying it can not actually be put in water . Do Dbrand do commercial phone skinning ?? It's looks like it is great quality .

demn! agreed to Linus, two thumbs up to Sony for having a waterproof front facing speaker, it really gives an awesome Xperia-ence to the people who loves to watch videos to their Smartphones, And what I love to dbrand is their simple cool looking skins that I guarantee you can't ignore  B)

That's a great looking skin, if my phone had a flat back I'd totally look at dbrand for a skin.

That's a great looking skin, if my phone had a flat back I'd totally look at dbrand for a skin.

Id love to win the Z2 cause my Zs screen is so crappy compared to the Z2!

and dbrand, i didnt know that those sorta good quality skins existed! so the fact they look such high quality

Nice phone, the orange body stands apart from the general black and white and band-aid phones  :P .

Would really like to have it(luck comes in handy(never for me(yet!)!)).

Thanks to LTT and dbrand for sponsoring this piece of tech, :wub:

What I like about this phone is that they are water proof, I think Z1 was the first smartphone to introduce that and not to mention all dem pixels. But the skin, I really like that skin. They made it so awesome :)

Absolutely loved the display...! Xperia's skin of android has always been wonderful to use!

And speaking of Dbrand....they make these super cool skins which make every phone irresistible!!

I desperately need a new phone and I want to use my phone in the shower! :P

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Z2 speakers. Like dbranb is sponsorering the video and the look of their skins.

I love the power of the phone and that dbrand have this awesome skins

Water Resistent!!! coooooool!

also Cool LinusTechTips SKIN!!!!

ME WANTZIES!!!! :rolleyes:

I love the big screen because I have big hands so not many Phones screen are nice to use for me... And that Orange ROCKS ! Good job Dbrand !

Awesome phone with that great camera.  That skin is wonderful, I have to get something skinned by them.

Hmm this phone looks promising. I might even buy it >.>

I love the Xperia Z2, it has a great design. The skins from dbrand are awesome, I really liked the one they did for LinusTech Tips!

I love the fact that the Z2 positions the power button at the side in the middle, and that its round. Dbrand is so awesome that they skin even those console things for little 10 year olds, which is pretty smart. 

My favourite part about the z2 is that it has what I want from a phone and is being given away (^^)

My favourite part about dbrand is that thanks to their skins the phones aren't as fragile as we're used to seeing on top end phones and frankly they look awesome.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*