My favourite thing about the Z2 is probably the camera. Ample megapixels to spam my friends with pictures of my son. Better than my S4 camera for sure.

As for dbrand, favourite thing is definitely their console skins. Were I not absolutely garbage at applying stickers (refer to my football sticker books from 1998) I would probably get a nice skin for my ps4 ^_^

Hello, this is my first time posting on this forum :) I really like Sony phones. I owned two of them in past, the Sony Ericsson w810i and Xperia Ray. I have never own a front facing speaker phone before so I would really like to get my hands on one and hear the different.

EEERRRMMMMAAAHHHGGGEEERRRDDD! I love the waterproof-ness of the xperia 2 and i love the brand name of Dbrand because is it pronounced D-Brand, Duh-Brand, Deh-
Brand? Who knows?!

Haha Sarcasm.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the front facing speakers or the ips panel.  My favorite thing about dbrand is that they allow you to customize your electronics for a really good price. (and that they are letting you giveaway a really nice skinned phone.)

Fav thing about the Z2? Definitely the battery life and display.

Fav thing about Dbrand? Probably the pricing and customization abilities via their website.

Thanks for the giveaway LMG and Dbrand!

I have a laptop that sucks because I'm broke.

Front speakers, an amazing camera.... And that Linus skin.... I wish my HTC One had that skin....

ok so its technically about all z2s but i love that orange Linus tech skin! and i suppose watching videos with front facing speakers underwater would be fun 

ok so its technically about all z2s but i love that orange Linus tech skin! and i suppose watching videos with front facing speakers underwater would be fun 

This skin looks pretty cool on this phone! Props dbrand! The Xperia Z2's IPS screen is so gorgeous! I really want and need this phone!             :I

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the dedicated picture button. Besides calling and texting, that's almost all i use my phone for is snapping a picture of my pc or cool events and i have occasionally missed a moment having to jump through hoops to get to my camera. What i love about dbrand is how it can add rarity to your phone. right now i have an iphone and i hate having the same thing as everyone i know.

Im interested in having a new phone from the iPhone 5, the front facing speakers thats apparently a big deal haha, and dbrand i like for SPONSORS and for the awesomly wrapped phone!

My favourite part of the Z2 is the design of the phone. Dbrand is awesome, as evident in the custom LinusTechTips decal.

I love that it is waterprof and the size of it.

And i like dbrand for supporting this sort of stuff

I like almost everything on the Z2, and this custom skin from dbrand looks awesome. good luck everyone :)

Best feature that i makes it standout from other phones is the phone being waterproof and the 20MP camera, and dBrand has really cool skins for the latest smartphones. Also they're awesome for sponsoring this giveaway. :D

I really hope I get this. My poor Galaxy S4 with CM flashed on it went through the toilet. :( My favorite part of this phone is it's waterproofing. No more toilet death!

​my favorite part of the xperia Z2 is its amazing camera. that 20.7mp camera with all it features is such a powerful tech to be in your pocket.

and man before this video i never heard of dbrand. but when i checked out their website i was so impressed with the variety of colors and the number of things that benefit from their cool skins.    

My favorite thing about the phone is the battery and water proofness.

My favorite part of demand is that it is a GREAT case alternative.

Favorite part about the Z2? Would have to be the dustproof / semi-waterproof nature of the phone. Constantly worrying about having my phone out when it's raining out and with protected ports and water reisteance that no longer is an issue.

Favorite part about dbrand? That skin looks like it was part of the phone - didn't look like some half-baked job and man, that color pops!

My favorite part about the Z2 is the front facing speakers.

My favorite thing about dbrand is that their skins look nice.

I like the fact that it has front facing speakers, a feature that is hard to find on other phones. Also the micro SD expansion without having a removable back is great. Thanks to dbrand for making the giveaway happen they're a bunch of awesome guys.

I think my favorite part about the Z2 is that it has such a high quality camera in it and that it comes with a bunch of neat photo/video taking tools and as far as dbrand I don't think I have ever heard of them, but I did check out their website and I think that it is cool that they have so many skins for so many different device and in so many colors. I am actually thinking about getting one now. :)

The Z2 has an amazing screen and dbrand is awesome for giving one out and sponsoring the video :D.

it didn't accur to me, but man, I really miss dedicated camera buttons! Does anyone know if it's a two-step button?

I'm impressed by the improved screen, front facing speakers and waterproofness. Also, the skin lets me promote some of my favorite youtubers.