JAMES BOND! need i say more? his phone of choice was the xperia z, and now the legacy continues, just wanted to tell yall that, btw id love to have the xperia z2, and with hopes it will be bonds phone for the next film!

I love the side buttons Z2 has. And the custom design done by dbrand looks pretty cool, looking forward to more stuff like this from them in the future.

Probably my favorite thing is the great new display on an already awesome waterproof phone.

And my favorite thing about dBrand is their awesome skins. This phone is a great example of how to make a phone amazing and unique.

I really love the aesthetics of the phone. I find that the dbrand skin has a very attractive texture which makes it a please to hold.

The water proof and dust resistant features are awesome - underwater pictures are the bomb.

Front facing speakers provide a deeper sound experience than rear speakers.

The battery life is a must-have and essential for my university study.

(Screen size is also awesome. >5" league for the win.)

My favorite thing about that e Xperia Z2 is that it seems to have all of the good features of it's competitors but minimum poor features. For example, it has the front speakers like an HTC one and it is water resistant like a galaxy S5. My favorite thing about dbrand is that the sponsored this video and are giving away a custom Z2.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is that it is water and dust proof. it's always much easier to clean

My favorite thing about dbrand is the ease of use of their products.

I have never had a smart phone before so I would love for this to be my first smart phone, also I have never used Dbrand but after looking at their site I they have some of the best smart phone skins I have seen.

I like that the phone is toilet proof and that dbrand skin is the shit.

See what I did there.

That z2 looks pretty amazing, and it would be a fantastic upgrade over my Windows Phone 8x.  After upgrading for free from an iPhone 3G to that, I couldn't be more satisfied with it, but there is always room for improvement!

Also, dbrand's skins are amazing.  Very well done.

Watch basically all of the stuff you guys put out, active on overclock.net and figured I'd check out the forums here as well. On the Z2 the new screen should be pretty sweet and I honestly had/still really don't have any idea who dbrand is but since they are a part of what makes LinusTechTips possible I give them a big thumbs up!

The z2 kicks so much butt with that battery life... Unlike the galaxy s2 I have :( and don't get me started about the camera! Dbrand is awesome for sponsoring this video and finally getting Linus to review this phone!!!!

The screen on the Z2 looks amazing and i love the dbrand skin on it. It's a very appealing phone and has lots of functionality

I love the z2's 3gb ram and camera. I also like it because that model is not available here in the Philippines

Favorite feature is using it in the shower.. for educational purposes of course

i like that the Z2 is waterproof.

I don't know much about dbrand, but I can say that I like the name "dbrand" a lot.

A phone with good battery life and nice build quality what more could you need other then a awesome skin

A phone with good battery life and nice build quality what more could you need other then a awesome skin

Howdy,

Best thing about the Z2: Industrial design

Best thing about dbrand: if read phonetically it kind of sounds like "da brand", and I dig the confidence.

Custom Watercooled Parvum Systems S2.0: Vulpes

Combining spare parts into something worthy: Frankenstein

BitFenix Phenom gaming powerhouse: Blood in the Snow

I like how thin the Z2 is, and I like drand because they have such a wide range of things they can do for people

My favourite part about the Z2 is the 4k recording feature. My favourite thing about dbrand is the fact that they are giving this phone away the day after my birthday!

I love the waterproof factor and dbrand's quality and precision is unrivaled

My favorite thing about the Z2 is that is is water and i'm happy that dbrand sponsored this video!