I love how the phone is waterproof enough to be submerged. The skin looks fantastic on the phone :D

That beautiful screen.

That beautiful skin.

I love how the phone is waterproof enough to be submerged. The skin looks fantastic on the phone :D

linus, i clicked the submit button twice on the comment poster interface, and because of lag or whatever, the comment was submitted twice. if this disqualifies me in anyway oh well but i edited the second comment to show what happened because the thread doesnt allow deleting. 

Edited by mattgar3

I like Dbrand because they sponsored this video. i like the xperia Z2 because of the camera and the front facing speakers, i cant choose which one is my favorite though... probably the speakers.

Accidentally submitted two posts and I don't know how to delete it

My favorite part of the Z2 has to be the new IPS panel, my favorite part of dbrand is the options you have for different combinations when it comes to  a skin for your phone! ( And because they want to give me a new phone so I can get rid of my horrible iphone)  

Everything about the Z2 is awesome and with the skin dbrand offered it looks absolutely perfect just like all of their products keep it up guys :)

I like the Sony Xperia Z2 because it is really a waterproof phone that can record under water which to me is truly amazing. Also D brand is awesome because it provide a large selection of custom quality skins for a brunch of phones and tablets. My favorite skin they provide is the dark wood skin. 

I like the refined and not too heavy changes made with Sony's Skin on the Z2.

I love the clean look of dbrand's skins. I've ordered 2 already!

FX-8350 | Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2.0 | 16 GB (2x8 1600Mhz) Corsair Vengeance | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 SC Dual | Corsair Vengeance C70 | 120GB Samsung EVO SSD, 1TB WD Black | Corsair AX860i | 2x BenQ XL2420TE | Corsair H110 | Logitech G15 | Logitech G500 | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Windows 8.1

damn this looks like an awesome phone. not knowing anything about the z1, i honestly thought this phone was stock with the LTT logo on it. so i guess that goes to say that dbrand did so good that i didnt even know it was a skin haha. im gonna definitely look them up for iphone stuff (hope they have it. havent looked yet)

I love that it has front facing speakers and has the awesome skin on it, and I love dbrand for sponsoring it

So, signatures are a thing. How does one do them? Is this right?

I quite enjoy the dedicated camera button, I miss that feature on my previous phone.

dbrand makes the texture on the back of the phone very interesting, I enjoy the texture that was presented at 3:08, in the video.

Intel Core i7-4790k | ASUS 4GB GTX 970 | 32GB (4X8GB) DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum

ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + WD 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H100i | Windows 8.1 64bit

This phone in general is just drop dead gorgeous with some amazing build quality. It's even better after dbrand done their magic; good job edzel on the design and great freak'n job on dbrand's part with the implementation (it just looks tooooo kawaii). 

My Comp Specs:

i5-3570k Galaxy GTX 670 GC Asrock z77 Extreme4 Samsung 840 evo 250 gb SSD CM Storm Enforcer Case

<p>

The phone features are awesome, They sponsored this video!!!

My favourite thing about the z2 is the camera and i love how dbrand skinned the phone!

The skins look sweet, and the fact that I don't have to worry about forgetting my phone in my pocket whilst I swim is great! :)

The Xperia Z2 is a great phone but if I had to pick a favorite it would be the forward facing speakers.

I like that dbrand offers a way to customize the color and look of my electronics with out having to shell out a eleventy billion dollars to replace the front or back plate, besides orange is my favorite color!!!

Thanks for the chance to win the phone! I like that is IPS panel display now. Thanks dbrand for the awesome skin!

Even though I like the Z2, I'd kinda still would put it below a m8.

I love the z2's camera and it's size. I love dbrand's skin, it looks awesome, i especially like the red white color scheme