I love that they are actualy improving, love the screen, love the speakers

and as for dbrand I like all the possibilities they have to choose from

great looking phone :) good luck to everyone

I like this phone because of the front facing speakers, the camera button, and of course, the custom skin.

My favorite part of the Z2 is the front facing speakers and my favourite part of dbrand is that they let Linus review the phone I was looking forward to so much.

I love the front-facing speakers and the waterproof, dust proof features. I love the Camara and would take very nice pictures with it. What I like about dbrand is the thought of you can customize your phone to what you want very easily.

I love the front-facing speakers and the waterproof, dust proof features. I love the Camara and would take very nice pictures with it. What I like about dbrand is the thought of you can customize your phone to what you want very easily.

I have  a Xperia X8, and it has great sound, good to know that Xperia still has good soudn quality!

Dbrand... I had never seen a skin that I really loved on a smartphone, but I have to say their skins really look awesome!

I love how the Z2 is somewhat dust/waterproof,  the front facing speakers, the battery life, and the screen is awesome! I've used Dbrands skins in the past, and they're skins are quite amazing! Also I've always wanted to have an android phone, to try it out, because iOS is growing old on me.

Oh I'd love this phone, I love it's beautiful build quality, which dbrand complement with their amazing quality skins

Nice phone. The Color tone adjusting settings is awesome and honestly should come standard on android. My HTC one max screen is a little too warm for me. How nice of dbrand so actually send a review unit though. I never knew this phone had FF Speakers. Major plus. I love the way dbrands skins look on the back of the phone but im not sure if I like skins on the front.

I love everything about it. (especially the screen, the only reason I didn't get the Z1) I'm a big fan of the square clean cut look. I love using dbrand simply because of how they can keep competitively priced even though everything is completely custom and high quality, and by the look of the quality of their skin on the LTT phone that won't change any time soon.

The Z2's sound equalizer seems to be one of the better things about it. DBrand also looks like a great deal, the skins look high quality and seem to be low cost. I might actually pick one of them up.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is how many mega pixels the camera has, and my favorite thing about dBrand is that they sent Linus a custom skin :)

i so want to win this phone. i love the waterproofness and i like the camera features

i so want to win this phone. i love the waterproofness and i like the camera features and i love that dbrand is doing this giveaway its awesome and that sexy orange skin ugh man

I really like the Z2 because of its camera and its size, I think it would feel good in the hand. I love Dbrand because their skins are awesome, and there are many different options!

I really like the Z2 because of its camera and its size, I think it would feel good in the hand. I love Dbrand because their skins are awesome, and there are many different options!

Them battery on the z2. The skins look amazing!

Really like the waterproof design and them speakers. Dbrand has some nice looking wraps that dont look cheap.

I could really use this my samsung s4 stoped working!!

I could really use this my samsung s4 stopped working!!

I really like the solid metal build and covered ports on the phone. As for Dbrand, like their variety of products that they customize (although I'd love to see skins for 3DS and xbox one controllers), also who wouldn't love a company that provides giveaways?!

I could really use this my samsung s4 stopped working!!

I really like the solid metal build and covered ports on the phone. As for Dbrand, like their variety of products that they customize (although I'd love to see skins for 3DS and xbox one controllers), also who wouldn't love a company that provides giveaways?!

I want thissss phone because waterproof and the 5 inch awesome ness screen

Id be down to win this. Love the screen. I don't know much about dbrand but its cool they sponsored the video.