I've had a few Xperia phones over the years, quality hardware and good software as well. I'd love to try one of their waterproof offerings.

Dbrand skins have nice looking texture, I wonder how well they hold up to water though?

Bumping for entry.

I have to say that my favourite thing on the Z2 over my Z has to be that open headphones jack. It'd make life much simpler.

As for debrand, I love how closely cut that skin is. It's gorgeous.

Water-proof so that i can watch youtube and take a shower plus shot 4K in the shower

:)

The sony Xperia Z2 is awesome, i like the camera and the speakers of it, and dbrand made an awesome job doing that skin, and i liked their skins!!!

Cheers

My favourite thing about the z2 is its front facing speakers and dbrand seem to be great guys because they are helping to give away free stuff!! Also... The skin looks pretty nice

I like the dedicated camera button.

I like Dbrand since they have quite a few options for their skins including gold.

Z front facing speakers = love over9000! Dbrand's customizable skins ftw!

I love the new Z2 because of his front speakers and the amazing processor.

Z front facing speakers = love over9000! Dbrand's customizable skins ftw!

The Z2 looks AMAZING! A huge plus for me is its incredibly long battery life, as I am a huge power user. I also think the FRONT-FACING SPEAKERS are awesome! Why haven't Apple and Samsung figured this one out????? I also really like the SUPER high quality camera, as I take tons of photos (probably too many) on my wimpy 4 megapixel HTC Evo 3D. Also, the skin itself. Wow. It looks awesome, and I think its really cool that the company reached out to a YouTuber and the YouTube community. I think it's so cool that YouTube is becoming a legitimate job that you can make a living off of. Thanks for making the giveaway possible dbrand!

Nice orange colour... That is probably the one unexpected but really good thing about the phone you are giving away..

my favorite feature of the Xperia Z2 is that it is waterproof. My favorite thing about dbrand is they are giving this phone away for free!!

Definitely the sleek design coupled with great specs. Why wouldn't i want one?

Really love the Front Facing Speaker. Getting really tired of the hand cupping technique! xD
Awesome that you have them as a Sponsor!

This is a very unique colour for a phone and dbrand is awesome for making this happen!

I think that this is an awesome phone, perhaps better than my current HTC One M8. System-wide audio EQ is really awesome, I can't hear a lot of instruments in an orchestra, but eqing sometimes helps. 

Yes please, I'll have one Sony Xperia Z2 that Linus touched.

First post, but I got the account a couple weeks ago and have been lurking on here for awhile oh God don't hurt me.

looks like a really nice phone; my first smart phone was a Sony xD

The Z2 has more IPS panels than my whole desk does!  Sony can make a quality screen.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

My favorite thing about the xperia z2 is that is will probably have playstation now and ps4 remote play in the future and my favorite thing about dbrand is that they can replace the breakable glass back with an awesome aluminum back. Best idea ever.

I love that this phone is waterproof and I think the dbrand skins look amazing.