I remember what it was like using the Z1s for T-Mobile (Jesus that screen was bad). Those were dark and unsaturated days. Wonderful improvement to the screen and I'm super excited they added some more of them RAMs (joke) and kept the signature Sony style. The dbrand decal looks absolutely killer and would be proud to carry it "bare-backed".

Honestly, the Z1 would have been essentially one of, if not the market's best phone had Sony had they not tried to endorse their sucky Triluminous tech on a TN screen. Now that they they have ditched the TN panel, added front facing speakers, 4k recording, etc. etc.. is is now everything that the Z1 wasn't, and therefore it is practically perfect. I absolutely love the camera from my experience with the Z1, and the fact that dbrand actually made a custom LTT skin for the phone is just awesome. Never heard of dbrand until this video actually.

Too many things line up for the universe to ignore my winning this phone.

1. Orange is the best color that eyeballs can receive. Most notably mine.

5. Linus, his techtips, media group, employees and growing family are the unifying field of youtube and technology.

2. Sony makes some of the finest electronic devices on Terra Firma and I miss having more (down to Vita only).

G. I am a Van Winkle beard in to needing a phone upgrade... waaaaa, stuck in samsungonia.

½. The loopback of love will be visited on YOUR head since my explosion of a social life will make your logo on my phone the talk of the town.

∞. C'mon, it's me.

It would be mighty presumptuous to question the will of the universe.

42 Megapixel camera HANDS DOWN! Highest I've see on a phone! And DBrand is AWESOME because not only did they sponsor this video but... THEY ARE GIVING AWAY THE FREAKING PHONE!

Favourite thing - oh gosh! - the screen! (i have a xperia SP that i bought on a budget and it suffers alot from the not very bright TFT which otherwise looks fantastic)

.. and the overall sleek and elegant sony design... this thing looks better than a iphone these days if you like the minimalist design!
and Dbrand? - man they made a freaking Linusphone! that alone is a reason to support them :)

i love the z2 because of the screen size and it has everything i want from a Phone. And i like dbrand because they make awesome skins i was actually planning on getting one for my next phone.

The Z2 has some amazing feature that my nexus 4 doesnt i cant even list them all.

and dbrand looks like a very high quality service as apposed to alot of other similar sites I've seen.

I've never had an android device before. The underwater camera is pretty awesome.

Linus you are the best. Love the back and stuff. Anyway good luck to all of you guys and girls. Hope you have guys and girls have a good day. (Tryed to del this but cant) (this one doesn't count) lol

Linus you are the best. Love the amazing back and stuff. Anyways I wish you guys/lovey girls have fun and good luck.

The skin wrapping job is amazing and I love the Z2's huge screen! I wouldn't mind having this phone at all!

I love the Z2 because of the waterproofness, front facing speakers!!

I love the dbrand version because of the skin that is on it and the box looks awesome!!

Dardin206 B)

That skin looks pretty sweet!

The z2 just looks so elegant compared to my old Galaxy S3.

I really like the sound adjustment options on the Z2. Looks cool.
dbrand also has cool skins.

Gaming PCs:
Intel i7 4790k, EVGA GTX 980ti, NZXT H440
Intel i5 7600k, Asus GTX 970 DC Mini, Silverstone SG13B
HTPC: AMD Phenom II X6 1045t, EVGA GTX 770 FTW, Fractal Node 604

I would love the water proof feture and d brand has awesome skins. 

I would say my favorite thing about the phone is the inclusion of decent, front facing speakers. I generally don't care for head phones when relaxing at home so nice phone speakers are a plus for me.

And that custom skin is pretty awesome, I'd rock that on any phone haha. I wish phone companies would allow more customization with their products, not just black, white, or one other boring color... :P

I love the front facing speaker on this phone the available to use surround sound and eq included with the phone (you can tell I'm a sound guy) and I love the quality of the skins that dbrand makes (I have one for the nexus 5)

Screen colour, looks so much better than the retina on my iPhone 5! Plus could do with a waterproof phone for around my pool xD dbrand, thanks for sponsoring the video! Helps us keep Linus tech running so we have a reliable source for news & guides! PS. The skins look awesome :D

My favorite part of the Xperia Z2 is the 1080p 20.7MP camera the video and the pictures look great especially for a phone camera. 

And what i like most about dbrand is that they have so many ways of customizing the skins like textures colors and designs.

My favorite thing about the Z2 is that it has a large battery! Battery life > most phone features. 

My favorite part of the Z2 is the fron-facing speakers! And my favorite thing about dbrand is that they do the "modding" so I don't have to.