I love the screen a lot along with the software. I like dBrand since they're willing to giveaway a phone.

I Like the Phone On the Z2     and i like the variety of skins that Dbrand puts on there phones

The Xperia Z1 was awesome minus the lackluster screen, but now the Z2 fixes that with what looked like an excellent IPS screen. My favorite new feature of the Z2 would have to be the front facing speakers though. I never heard of dbrand until I watched this video but from what I see on their website their skins look pretty awesome!!

Favorite part out the Z2 is definitely the front speaker. My favorite thing about dbrand is that they made you give away the phone :)

I love that screen, front facing speakers, sony skin, and the insane camera. Dbrand makes awesome skins that i will definitely check out after this video.

My favorite feature of the Sony Xperia Z2 is the camera. dbrand's skins are pretty awesome and I'm glad they sponsored this review from Linus.

I love the part about having a dedicated camera button and the 4k video resolution option. I also like that its waterproof even when you completely submerge it in water. Dbrand makes awesome skins and they look really nice.

The high end components and IPS screen make the Z2 a good phone, but the front facing speakers make it a great one.

My favourite thing about dbrand is that they also do Tablet custom skins! The carbon fiber ones look amazing on the Nexus 7.

The camera on the Z2 despite not having the highest megapixel count as other camera-orientes manufactured phones seems to be the best value for its price and easily makes it my favorite part of the phone. Anyone who sponsers Linus get a

I love the Z2 and it's amazing camera, as well as dbrand's varying selection of phones to choose from for wraps. I'm deciding whether I should get a wrap for my Nexus 5

I love the wake and camera buttons. Dbrand is making cool skins. Wish we could make custom ones too

CPU Intel i7 2600k @ 4.6ghz + CM hyper 212 evo Motherboard Gigabyte RAM 8gb GPU Nvidia GTX 670 Case Antec Nine Hundred Storage Samsung 840 SSD PSU Antec 650w Display Asus 144hz + 16:10 Samsung for coding Keyboard Microsoft Mouse Steelseries Sensei Raw Sound Sennheiser HD555

Its about time someone caught onto the HTC bandwagon and put some front facing speakers... which are nicely hidden by the way.  Overall great phone.  As for dbrand.... their stuff is always cool

I love the camera, screen, front facing speakers, and pretty much everything espescially cause im using a 4-5 year old htc desire z or watever and ive never heard of dvrand but their phone skins look awesome i definetly want this phone !

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

My favorite part of the phone is the software and i love the big screen, im on iPhone right now and the software is terrible compared to android. About dbrand, i honestly had never heard of them and now i love them. this phone looks amazing and i love their other skins too

The front facing speakers are awesome. Plus, the overall look of it is awesome, but looks awesome-er with the dbrand skin. Their skins and designs look awesome

My favourite part about the Z2 is it's fantastic quality!

The screen so super nice and the build quality is superb. This would be way better than my old iPhone 4 haha.

Love the dbrand skins too! Hopefully I can find a LTT one  :D

LinusGGtips

Build It. Mod It. Customize It.

I really love the Equalizer, I'm a music junky so that helps me enjoy listening to music my way.

Of course dbrand was is a great company, i enjoy there huge library of skins for more devices than just Phones i know ill be trying there console skins.

2 things I enjoy on any phone would be a great camera paired with a great screen for viewing them, and the Z2 has both. Also water resistance is huge for me, and I think all phones should head in that direction. As for dbrand, I really appreciate good packaging which they appear to have. Also their generosity to give away a custom phone is amazing.

$WhiteDevil = {Corsair 750D && Maximus V Formula TFX && 3770K && Swiftech H220 && 2x 8 GB Dominator Platinum 1866 && 2x ASUS GTX 680 4 GB && Corsair AX860i && 256 GB Samsung 840 Pro && 128 GB Samsung 830 && Seagate 1 TB HDD}

I lov z2's camera and dbrand actually makes amazing skins and can have really nice feels and looks.

I love z2's camera and dbrand actually makes amazing skins and can have really nice feels and looks.

I love z2's camera and dbrand actually makes amazing skins and can have really nice feels and looks.

I love the fact that it's waterproof and it's orange

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Looks like an amazingly done skin.

Computer Eqiupment: