MIght as well give it a try :P

About the phone, what i like is the 20.7 MP main camera & especially the front facing speakers, on dbrand , i guess it was pretty swell for them to sponser this video & forcing Linus to do the Giveaway,, ;)  *high five*

@LinusTech: the mirror skit was truly hilarious, even tho it was only for a few seconds, give some candy to whoever came up with that one :P ,

Details separate people.

Front facing speakers, need I say more?

As for Dbrand, it's a very interesting concept they've got and I really like it.

------------------------ Liquidfox R3 ------------------------

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders

Oh sweet that a killer review! My favourite part is the freaking IPS PANEL!!! Can't stand TN panels!! And sorry that you're sad and giviing it away now xD I want to skin more of my friends phone this is awesome can't wait tell them about this site!!!

My favorite part of that phone is that it is Android and it is waterproof. My favorite thing about dbrand is that they have awesome carbon fiber skins!

Favorite thing about the phone: The aesthetics as well as front facing speakers....finally!

Favorite thing about Durabrand: That LTT skin is sick!!! I want that even if I don't win!

Thanks for the opportunity!

dem 20.7 MP back camera thoo.. what if they were put in the front instead? lol 

i like the skin from dbrand it is so elegant! 

Z2 is just a great all around device and the Dbrand skin on it will mike me feel above all my friends who don't have a Linus Tech Tips phone skin.

I like everything about that phone, but the camera looks awesome, and I also like that skin which is my favorite color.

Wicked

Z2 is amazing because its created by Sony and Dbrand are also amazing because without them we wouldn't had the chance to win this amazing blazing orange piece of technology.

i logged in with steam btw, this site is awesome! :wub:

YAY! A giveaway!  

Anyhow, this is my first time I saw the Z2 and really, the things that stood out to me were the things I suffered from my current phone. 1) my phone (LG OPTIMUS G™)  has a pretty terrible speaker on the back. 2) It has no audio controllers as extensive in my phone 3) The battery life is about 3/4 of a day 4) and last of all, It is not free ;) 

I looked around on the dbrand store and guess what! it has skins for a pebble smartwatch! Great, because i've been looking for some. Also they sponsored Linus who is awesome. 

I hope i Win!   :wub:

I just love the buttons and placement of them, they seem to be completely perfectly placed to your fingers, where as I almost always get annoyed by most phones buttons, like the lock button. And I just plain love Dbrand's skins.

Love that the Z2 is water and dustproof

Also the skin from dbrand looks amazing!!!

Coming from an iPhone 5s's questionable onboard speakers, the supposedly nice front facing speakers on the Z2 takes the cake as my favorite first impressions feature.

And my favorite thing about dbrand is that they are D BRAND.

This phone looks BADASS! I really love the fact that it's waterproof! The old "rice-bag" trick just hasn't been working with my luck of phones and water. Also, my favourite thing about dbrand is the variety of colours that you can choose from when creating a skin, on top of that, it's also reasonably cheap!

Being able to drop it in water has to be the best thing. The dbrand website is really well done.

My favorite part about the Z2 would be the fact it's waterproof, & it's 3GB ram. The fact dbrand has a wide variety of skins is just amazing as well! 

A waterproof phone would be awsome since my phone died beacuse of being in my pocket in the rain..
And dbrands orange color looks amazing!

Love how the Z2 is waterproof so I would be actually able to carry it at work with not have to worry about it getting damaged. Also love how debrand skins, they protect your phone slightly with adding almost no bulk at all.

Current build

MSI Z87 Mpower motherboard, Intel I5-4670K, Noctua NH-D14, MSI gtx760 Hawk, 4Gb x 2 Crucial Ballistix Sport, 120Gb Samsung 840 Evo, 1Tb WD Caviar Blue, 750W EVGA supernova, Fractal Design Define R4.

Love the new and improved screen! Way to go Sony!!

Favorite thing about the Z2: Love the thinness and beautiful aesthetic. I can't get the Z2 with AT&T and have wanted one of Sony's Z line since they came out.

Favorite thing about dbrand: Incredible variety of colors and textures for a wide range of smartphones.

I love the Z2 because of it's 3200 mAh battery. With the Z2 it can last 2 days for me (because I'm a fairly light user).

I love dbrand because of their awesome skins (especially their custom ones like mkbhd and linustechtips skins). I would kill to get a phone like this!

Wooo Z2.

I like the part that it has a good amount of storage, the long lasting battery, and the custom screen settings.