[RANT] Racism present in modern society

NeatSquidYT

Tumblr would like to have a veeeeeeeeeeeeery long talk with you. Or they'll tell you to jump in a lake of fire.

I grew up near or otherwise around the border of Mexico and got called gringo, with any girl who was remotely white getting called guera, and the usual cracker/whitey/chalk boy. Chalk boy was a new one. Still I was terrified to call them anything besides their names because that was not a good neighborhood I was in, and white people looked forward, minded their own business and didn't leave the house at night. Strangely I miss that place, must be Stockholm syndrome.

My point was that as long as people scream racism at everything that isn't actual racism (in my experience, the example I will give is black teenagers crying that they failed classes because they were black, and not because didn't actually do any work or pay attention in class) then racism will never truly go away. That's all, I've been on the receiving end and it isn't fun, I can understand that.

I'm just saying that these days, people cry racism far too easily (the above example that I gave) and that accusations of racism when it isn't real, are just as bad as actual racism. The accusation of racism has become a weapon against other races, that's all I'm saying. In America this presents itself as people who aren't white basically having special rights, because if your white, your basically assumed to be guilty of racism, which is a racist assumption in itself. That's all I'm trying to point out. Granted there ARE racist white people (I live in and grew up in the south, been there seen that), but there are racist people of all races, not just white people, and a lot of what you see these days in college's is institutionalized racism against white people, I.E. college professors preaching about "white privilege", which I've never actually experienced, I just got fired alongside the only other black guy working in my store (by a white guy, who was a bureaucrat protecting his ass because his bosses were looking down their noses at him, which if they did properly they would realize that he was incompetent), and most of our customer's would say that we were the best employee's in that store, and I would certainly say that the other guy that got fired was the absolute friendliest person I've ever met, and absolutely belongs in retail.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Chill yo beanz lad

I make jokes about black people to black people every day.

We both laugh. This is because it is funny and said in the right tone.

Compatible with Windows 95

i'm surprise we have not nukes each other yet cause of racism  <_<, as racism get on on somone nerves like me instead of crying in the corner i will beat them to death(figure of s peach) and the reason why i got expelled from many schools 5 or so years ago, get into too many dam fights cause of it

lives on

BAKABT

Deal with it, racism will exist for a long time, it takes very little to spark racism again even if you thought it's dying out.

:/

I've tried to take them as jokes, but some people still seriously believe in them

Holy poops, do you not realise how tough it is to move a population standard. You always have random people that believe in stuff.

Some people still think the earth is flat.

Some people still believe the sun goes around the earth.

It's only been a few centuries so it's gonna be a while before the lowest common denominators get with the program.

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

Words are words.

If someone gets offended over a racist comment, they should stop and think carefully. If they don't fit the negative stereotype, they have nothing to be upset over. It pains me whenever living breathing stereotypes prove the negative stereotype to be true. If the racist rant is not towards your race, also stop and think for a sec. Hardcore racists sound too stupid to be taken seriously so why bother? You're only wasting your time being offended over every little thing.

I have a black friend who cracks jokes about black people. A jewish friend who tells bad jew jokes - shoot, my half Japanese girlfriend makes asian jokes every so often. It bothers me more when people feign being offended over things that doesn't even apply to them. Racists are bad, but people who are overly politically correct as just as obnoxious. That doesn't mean to be a jerk for the sake of it, but be realistic.

Just forget it, so what people make jokes? jokes are funny. Rasicm these days is NOTHING like it used to be, its just jokes (mostly) nowadays so I don't see any harm in it. So tbh, I think you should get over it. Be happy we don't have the slave trade anymore and leave it at that.

I agree.

I moved from Taiwan to the US almost three years ago, and I was told to beware of racism.  The first year I suffered from racism, i was often offended.  But the second year was much better.  What changed?

I got influenced by the crowd.  I saw those as harmless jokes.  Now when I think back, most of the times I was offended in the first year were actually just harmless jokes that I took too seriously.

It's not like I lied to myself that they were just joking, it's that they were ACTUALLY just joking.  They really meant no harm.  Don't take it too seriously.

Anyways, why see it negatively when you can see it positively?  Why be angry when you can have a laugh?  Think on the bright side.  That's my motto.

Not the only one.

Ehe.

Not really.I just don't like some of them.

I mean,they think of all Romanians as Gypsies for some reason.Maybe not all of them,but they do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1FCUmnV7bQ

Here's the French's view on the Romanian salute, which they portray as begging.

Heck,they discovered a dinosaur who lived on stealing,who was a relative to another dinosaur species in Romania and they called him..."the gypsy dinosaur".Or something pretty close to that.

The French are racist people.

Don't mind them, they are "French" known as the ugliest and the nastiest people of Europe.. i'm mentioning the minority like these creatures   ;)

This is kinda funny, because im from the Netherlands, and also Gypsy

So those French people think, that we are all stealing criminals? Thats kinda funny.

Racism against Gypsy´s happens in alot of country´s, Itally, and UK in particular, even here in Holland, and Belgium.

But personaly i dont realy care about it.

I just see it as the lack of intelligense of those racist people. ;)

This is kinda funny, because im from the Netherlands, and also Gypsy.

So those french people think, that we are just stealing criminals? Thats kinda funny.

Racism against Gypsy´s happens in alot of country´s, Itally, and UK in particular. even here in Holland, and Belgium.

But personaly i dont realy care about it.

I just see that as the lack of inteligense of those racist people. ;)

Racist people are fucking lunatic, they aren't well educated and they are badly synchronized with modern society! 

What I'm saying is stop using slavery as an excuse. All races have been enslaved and on top of that, non of the people today have. Web enslaved.

Lol what?

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Racist people are fucking lunatic, they aren't well educated and they are badly synchronized with modern society! 

Yeah definitely.

Its just a lack of intelligense and synchronization with modern society.

But i dont realy blame them, for not being more wise.

If i have to blame someone, then it have to be the media lol :D