What product would you like to see us review that we haven't yet?

Slick
Message added by colonel_mortis

Suggestions should now be posted in

You can also post Tech Quickie suggestions in

i think Linus should review a chromebook. a cheap one. 

i have a chromebook with a celeron N3060, which feels way faster than my Windows 10 tablet with an atom Z8350, because a chromebook doesn´t have Windows crap consuming cpu. 

i´d like the review to be from the perspective of someone who already has a main computer, because realistically a cheap chromebook like that would be hard to use as a main machine. 

She/Her

I still want to see this! ready to buy a new laptop but just needs to be the right one ... 

Review this Chinese AIO liquid cooler, it's a 360mm cooler and only costs 66-93 USD depending on the buyer you get it from, it also has some interesting RGB that you control with an IR remote, yes IR controlled RGB on an AIO xD. Link (Link was huge so i shortened it) 

Aigo-CPU-Water-Cooler-120mm-Mute-PC-Fan-Liquid-Fluid-Cooling-Radiator-Aluminum-Water-Cooler-12V.jpg

ThinkPad X1 Extreme, on the WAN how Linus and Alex told us what they like about laptops: good battery life, nice screen, quality keyboard and good ports. I feel like this laptop has all of those. I myself am currently using a ThinkPad Carbon X1 from 2014 and it's still a really good laptop. Also, as this is a enterprise laptop the built quality should be superb.

https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/thinkpad-x/ThinkPad-X1-Extreme/p/22TP2TXX1E1?menu-id=X1_Extreme

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2014 at 5:30 PM, Slick said:

Specific products please! Links greatly appreciated :D

antec super lanboy (I have a brand new one if you want)

On 11/12/2018 at 5:53 AM, Danielgeorgiou1478 said:

Review this Chinese AIO liquid cooler, it's a 360mm cooler and only costs 66-93 USD depending on the buyer you get it from, it also has some interesting RGB that you control with an IR remote, yes IR controlled RGB on an AIO xD. Link (Link was huge so i shortened it) 

Aigo-CPU-Water-Cooler-120mm-Mute-PC-Fan-Liquid-Fluid-Cooling-Radiator-Aluminum-Water-Cooler-12V.jpg

What the flippin heck is going on with the tubes in that picture?
image.png.a6f66d653bce71da92e1661fc4ff9e6f.png

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

please please please review the Lenovo Thinkpad P1

As a college student who is in desperate need for a new computer (still rocking the macbook air 2013), I am still deciding what my daily driver/workstation should be when I can get an upgrade. The Lenovo Thinkpad P1 seems like a promising work station that could beat out the macbook pro 2018, but I am genuinely curious as to what you guys will think. Not that it matters, but the type of work I do for school is based in softwares like unity, maya, and the entire adobe suite.

Link is here:https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/thinkpad-p/ThinkPad-P1/p/22WS2WPP101

Samsung Duo Plus flash drives for using your smartphone/computer

9 hours ago, Spotty said:

What the flippin heck is going on with the tubes in that picture?
image.png.a6f66d653bce71da92e1661fc4ff9e6f.png

OH MY FREAKING GOD I JUST NOTICED,hahahaha! 

On 9/17/2018 at 6:23 PM, AlexTheGreatish said:

I don't remember but there really isn't a huge difference between an i5-8250U and an i7-8550U, unless only the i7 model has the dGPU

Not a clue.

Yes a mx150. From other techies I heard they prefer the i7... but they're techies so yah.