Rate the Photo Above you

very nice for a phone photo only thing bugging me is the aspect ratio 9/10 for a phone photo

thanks ! Been awhile since I bothered with any sort of photography and then I was waiting in for a friend and saw the sun set , couldn't pass up the opportunity :P

I just crop it for my needs (my wallpaper for my desktop , and iPad lol )

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

GPU Pic

9/10 

Dual GPU's look so sweet, and I like the ambient lighting in the back.

Here is one I took of Magic: The Gathering

gallery_89692_2900_169555.jpg

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

7/10 - Nice photo, despite, in my opinion, the less than awesome subject matter.

Sorry for the big image.

9B8Ci1M.jpg

GTX 980 Ti / 5820k / 16 GB DDR4 / 500 GB SSD / ATH-M50X

7/10 - Nice photo, despite, in my opinion, the less than awesome subject matter.

Sorry for the big image.

9B8Ci1M.jpg

8/10 Not quite as clear as I would have liked, and I would have only focused on the face if possible.

This is just a spur of the moment shot on my SIII. My dad used a fairly high powered UV flashlight and lit up my room, and I made him aim it on my PS2 because they lit up nicely.

17484813373_6ef4323724_o.pngUV Memory Cards by Travis McClelland, on Flickr

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

7/10, love the way those memory cards glow.

Here's mine, untouched.

17485626353_7822e28b69_z.jpgIMG_0653[1] by 1823alex, on Flickr

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

7/10, love the way those memory cards glow.

Here's mine, untouched

5/10. Its an interesting subject, but the composition just is not there.

here is a pic i took at makerfaire last weekend

SxvOcYq.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

5/10. Its an interesting subject, but the composition just is not there.

here is a pic i took at makerfaire last weekend

-snip-

5/10 the subject is odd, but the image looks pretty good otherwise, I'm a bit annoyed by the white legs in the top and the wire, in the left side. The problem I was having when I took that picture was that it was extremely bright in the Basilica and I accidentally left my camera on AUTO mode and didn't realize it so that was the result.

18107742541_ab798191a9_b.jpgNature with some lens flare by 1823alex, on Flickr

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

5/10 the subject is odd, but the image looks pretty good otherwise, I'm a bit annoyed by the white legs in the top and the wire, in the left side. The problem I was having when I took that picture was that it was extremely bright in the Basilica and I accidentally left my camera on AUTO mode and didn't realize it so that was the result.

[spoiler=]

18107742541_ab798191a9_b.jpgNature with some lens flare by 1823alex, on Flickr

9/10, I love the perspective and the foreground blur.

k386ECF.jpg

I shot this on the same camera [My Moto G 2014] except this one was taken yesterday (25, May 2015). 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

9/10, I love the perspective and the foreground blur.

k386ECF.jpg

I shot this on the same camera [My Moto G 2014] except this one was taken yesterday (25, May 2015). 

8/10 for effort

I know how difficult the Moto G 2014 camera can be to get a nice shot.

IMG_20150523_130410.jpg

Shot with my Nexus 6 using Manual Camera!!!!

Random Frog FTW!!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

8/10 for effort

I know how difficult the Moto G 2014 camera can be to get a nice shot.

Shot with my Nexus 6 using Manual Camera!!!!

Random Frog FTW!!

9/10 for awesome random frog! Looks nice, good composition and sharp image.

Here's a pic i got from this weekends cars and coffee of a stunning porsche carrera gt.

2tZUlAr.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

9/10 for awesome random frog! Looks nice, good composition and sharp image.

Here's a pic i got from this weekends cars and coffee of a stunning porsche carrera gt.

2tZUlAr.jpg

I see a Koenigsegg banner in the background...any pics of the CCX or Agera?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

8/10 I don't really care about cars, especially if they're Internal Combustion Engine cars, but the colors and sharpness is really nice. Makes me hope I'll be able to get a 60D with a Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 (The T5i and 60D share basically the same sensor.)

3s3NrVD.jpg

Again from my Moto G 2014. Also @beebskadoo I was working against fairly bright light so it was sort of hard to frame and properly expose because the Moto G's screen isn't the brightest thing, fortunately I can more easily choose exposure but like I said it was hard to tell if I had exposed it properly. Either way thanks. Also the fact that it shoots at 6 megapixels when shooting in 16:9. 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

I see a Koenigsegg banner in the background...any pics of the CCX or Agera?

sadly no. It was a sign advertising a dealer that is opening up in a few months. Hopefully there will be one in the future.

8/10 I don't really care about cars, especially if they're Internal Combustion Engine cars, but the colors and sharpness is really nice. Makes me hope I'll be able to get a 60D with a Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 (The T5i and 60D share basically the same sensor.)

Again from my Moto G 2014. Also @beebskadoo I was working against fairly bright light so it was sort of hard to frame and properly expose because the Moto G's screen isn't the brightest thing, fortunately I can more easily choose exposure but like I said it was hard to tell if I had exposed it properly. Either way thanks. Also the fact that it shoots at 6 megapixels when shooting in 16:9. 

8/10. Looks good, nice bokeh but it seems a bit under exposed.

Because delorean

iudLdjv.jpg

snip

Fun fact, I actually HATE that fucking light, SO FUCKING MUCH like...I was actually seriously debating sharpie/painting it black I hate it so much xD

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

7/10

It's a nice photo of the snail but the surroundings are fairly distracting and kinda makes me go a bit OCD :/

Here's my G Watch R;

post-18004-0-26453100-1432772104_thumb.j

------------------------ Liquidfox R3 ------------------------

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders

7.5/10

Nice clean photo that can be used by LG. But I think you could have dusted it off and pulled the white sheet under it tighter.

I took a couple pictures of my birthday cake and this was one. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8tn_r_WXkTsMzE2WHFYNHp2R1k/view?usp=sharing

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

7/10

It's a nice photo of the snail but the surroundings are fairly distracting and kinda makes me go a bit OCD :/

Here's my G Watch R;

attachicon.gifSteelfox0515.jpg

7.5/10

Nice clean photo that can be used by LG. But I think you could have dusted it off and pulled the white sheet under it tighter.

I took a couple pictures of my birthday cake and this was one. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8tn_r_WXkTsMzE2WHFYNHp2R1k/view?usp=sharing

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

7.5/10

8/10 i quite like the focus being the candles (maybe cuz i like the warm glow they give off)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/39xv0zwzba8142p/longboarding2.png?dl=0heres a pic i took while riding my board (yes i took it while riding , was very difficult)

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/39xv0zwzba8142p/longboarding2.png?dl=0heres a pic i took while riding my board (yes i took it while riding , was very difficult)

Good god, the motion blur is just so clean. What did you use to hold the camera, some kind of selfie stick? I would imagine it to be really hard using just your hands... Only thing to complain is that the front of the board isn't exactly in focus. Amazing shot otherwise.

My HDR of the week, nothing too dramatic. Boathouse was pretty!

cUKkjDf.jpg

Good god, the motion blur is just so clean. What did you use to hold the camera, some kind of selfie stick? I would imagine it to be really hard using just your hands... Only thing to complain is that the front of the board isn't exactly in focus. Amazing shot otherwise.

-snip- 

i actualy used my iphone 5 , and used just my hand no selfie sticks needed with my skill ;D (this was shot 1 of 5 i took) it turned out way better the  i expected (^.^) i wanted to capture the motion and i think i acheived it rather well , thanks :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

My HDR of the week, nothing too dramatic. Boathouse was pretty!

8/10 Nice, I like the reflections on the water.

I like taking shots of fire...

DSC06976.jpg

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

6/10, great idea and I think it has the possibility to be a really cool image! It doesn't look like it's quite in focus and more emphasis on the Corsair logo would have made it a bit better for me, along with some more LEDs round the rest of the case

18231282362_84cb90e78e_b.jpgIMG_5191-2 by Jordan Cormack, on Flickr