which graphics card gives best performance for my money

Save more till you can buy at least R7 250X, I know how feel bro.

non try to at least buy an AMD 250x or 260

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

260x would be a far better option

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Sums it up nicely. Sweet spot graphics cards are in the $100~$200 range, I reccomend 260x, 750ti, 265, 270, 270x, or 760... with the middle being the best price:performance wise  :ph34r:

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

While my sentiment is generally along the lines of GloriousPain and TheNinjaNextDor, we don't know your purpose for buying this card yet. It is possible your very specific purpose might be best met by these cards. Of course it's still highly unlikely. Every time I suggest something to a person here I always iterate the same message if saving just for awhile longer will yield better benefits per dollar. In cohesion with that I always ask them to think highly on their purpose and wants. 

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

If your focus is gaming the absolute least i would buy is a R7 260x.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

thank u all now i understand

so i got my budget a little higher

and i am buying the sapphire r7 265 dual x 2gb

Good choice! Certainly a good card for medium-high settings 1080p gaming and low-medium for heavy games like Battlefield 4 and such.

Good choice! Certainly a good card for medium-high settings 1080p gaming and low-medium for heavy games like Battlefield 4 and such.

I have a 7850 (r7 265) 2gb with a little oc and I play BF4 on high 60-80 fps with shadows and fxaa off.

And with a 7870 bios even a little more fps.

Can't you save up 10 more bucks for r9 270?

You feel lucky, well do ya? ;)  Lots of BTC/Litecoin miners are dumping their cards on ebay right now, since GPU mining isn't really worthwhile anymore, and you can find decent cards for 50% of retail if you're willing to gamble a little. For instance, a Gigabyte Windforce 280x for $185, or 270 for $105, is tough to beat. They might not last as long as a new card, mining can take its toll on them, but you'll still likely get 4-5 years of use out of it.

Are you threatening me?!