Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
1 hour ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

@MyInnerFred Have you watched any of Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru? (Nice long name). It has a very similar feeling to Hyouka, in the sense that it's about solving/stumbling upon mysteries. One of the main characters doesn't like other people much and is quite lazy when it comes to anything but bones. She has very good reasoning and deduction abilities, like Oreki. 

I'm at episode 4 right now (it's one of those series where I want to watch a little bit at a time) and really enjoying it. Probably a 9/10 so far for me. Seems like something you'd like, would definitely recommend it.

It's nothing like Hyouka, really. There's a couple of pointlessly over-animated scenes and it has "mysteries" I guess, but it's actually pretty dumb and is really just out for blatant emotional manipulation and some shock factor, at least as of 4 episodes or so. It's not up Hardly up to Hyouka's standards, but more like Haruchika from this season.

5 hours ago, helping said:

Concrete Revolutio is still kinda confusing but Ep7 was impressively good.

Earth-chan 4eva.

1 minute ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

It's nothing like Hyouka, really. There's a couple of pointlessly over-animated scenes and it has "mysteries" I guess, but it's actually pretty dumb and is really just out for blatant emotional manipulation and some shock factor, at least as of 4 episodes or so. It's not up Hardly up to Hyouka's standards, but more like Haruchika from this season.

Here comes the master critic! 

I've got 3 - 4 series I need to watch. Probably spend the rest of the day going through em.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

10 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

Earth-chan 4eva.

At first it felt like the character was thrown in there for the sake of needing another character (appearances in previous episodes)

but that twist about her possible "true" purpose and then robot dreams

10/10

@Jacona not ska but go have a listen to the hospital loungecore classics mix

some really sexy sounding tracks in there

can upload if u need a rip

Error: 410

10 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Girls und Panzer

Cute girls driving tanks. 

tumblr_n8cnnlojhq1smmps3o1_500.gif

EDIT: It combines some very contrasting things.

Well that sounds interesting

Deleted code is debugged code.

... I can no longer go to My Activity under my profile and see the list of topics I've posted in. Which is what I used to keep up with the last post I read. 

I already know what someone might say. "Just follow the topic". No. I liked my way. It had no notifications, but kept a list of things I'd probably like to check on. That was something I enjoyed.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

5 minutes ago, helping said:

At first it felt like the character was thrown in there for the sake of needing another character (appearances in previous episodes)

but that twist about her possible "true" purpose and then robot dreams

I like the way they made her Sputnik, as well as Astro Boy, as well as giving her an innocent child-like sense of good vs. evil that the public would trust. The series has a neat approach to blending hero archetypes together with social issues of their day.

16 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

Honestly, the only thing I took from the anime is that chemotherapy gave a man a butterfly addiction.

Edit: I need to fix my specs...

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

13 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

... I can no longer go to My Activity under my profile and see the list of topics I've posted in. Which is what I used to keep up with the last post I read. 

I already know what someone might say. "Just follow the topic". No. I liked my way. It had no notifications, but kept a list of things I'd probably like to check on. That was something I enjoyed.

And it looks like the button to "Go to first unread post" got removed from the start page of the topic.

Looks like you have to click this now:

Rm5hXLn.png

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

8 hours ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Going to test the tagging to see if it works properly. Several things I'm not actually getting notifications for, but most should be resolved once the forum has had time to rebuild itself. 

Can confirm, Nope it doesn't. also that black background on the text :s

@BashZeStampeedo So i finished S1 and i notice they have thrown stuff left and right, some parts are not in the same order as in the Manga and other parts are missing... unless they are in S2. 

I also feel like the characters are ... bland compaired to the manga.

NOOOO

IT DOESN'T PARSE (TM) AS TRADEMARK SYMBOL.

WHYYY?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

4 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

NOOOO

WHYYY?

thats trademarked

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

6 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

NOOOO

WHYYY?

Like this?TM

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

7 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

NOOOO

WHYYY?

Were you previously doing something besides copy pasting the unicode for it. I thought that was how you had to do it.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

2 minutes ago, TheGingerKid said:

thats trademarked

kek

2 minutes ago, HeathCliff said:

Like this?TM

Yus

2 minutes ago, Opask said:

Were you previously doing something besides copy pasting the unicode for it. I thought that was how you had to do it.

Yes. I wasn't copy/pasting the character. I wasn't using ALT+NUMPAD #'s to do it. I was just typing (TM) and it would render as ™. But it doesn't do that anymore. :<

† Christian Member †

a1d2b09b8e1bf7fef6f14bd2f677c442.600x.jp

I can`t even... The hell o.0"

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

Back to the interesting anime related stuff that I find across the net!

Another great article by @Otaku_USA "GAINAX: Beyond Evangelion" http://goo.gl/z8LqTW

http://sonic840.deviantart.com/art/Computer-Hardware-Chart-2-0-587798335

7 Years later: Computer Hardware Chart 2.0 is released. 

Here is the link to the image if you want to zoom in: http://orig05.deviantart.net/f0aa/f/2016/031/c/a/computer_hardware_chart_2_0_by_sonic840-d9pyk3j.png

† Christian Member †

13 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

http://sonic840.deviantart.com/art/Computer-Hardware-Chart-2-0-587798335

7 Years later: Computer Hardware Chart 2.0 is released. 

Here is the link to the image if you want to zoom in: http://orig05.deviantart.net/f0aa/f/2016/031/c/a/computer_hardware_chart_2_0_by_sonic840-d9pyk3j.png

That. .. that is such a beautiful chart. Could make it a wallpaper and put it on my wall. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

1 minute ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Bwahaha, the tables have turned! Normally it's the night theme that has the issues. 

tumblr_nmbquyx2Hr1tahrlzo1_500.gif

#NightThemeMasterRace

#IShouldStopShitposting

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

@wolfgang and anyone else.
Looks like you can still get the desktop site on mobile firefox. I guess the "request desktop site" functions differently on the firefox app vs the chrome app.

It doesn't scale properly though. And the recent topics/videos causes a load of wasted space. But you can use add-ons in mobile firefox. So you can install ublock origin and use the element picker to block those. Which I have done in the following pic:

Spoiler

DABw99i.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Very interesting tool indeed

LsRAUD4.jpg

DCWLrLY.gif

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|