Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

@Opask

I forgot the one game I haven't played related to Disgaea:

Makai_Kingdom.jpg

I really should play that one day. 

Disgaea usually gives you older game characters via post-game content battles. An example is that you can get and use Laharl from Disgaea 1 in pretty much all Disgaea's. 

Same with Priere from La Paucelle Tactics & Zetta from Makai Kingdom (shown above on the cover art).

I really should play that game one day.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

This new monitor is amazing!  144hz of pure sexyness!  *.*  I dunno how, but it made me kill more people in black ops 2.  I got every score streak, and didn't die the whole round.  I dunno how the hell this monitor helped though.

its magic thats how

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

@Opask

I forgot the one game I haven't played related to Disgaea:

I really should play that one day. 

Disgaea usually gives you older game characters via post-game content battles. An example is that you can get and use Laharl from Disgaea 1 in pretty much all Disgaea's. 

Same with Priere from La Paucelle Tactics & Zetta from Makai Kingdom (shown above on the cover art).

I really should play that game one day.

Priere was pretty beast in D1

On a different note, i took a peek at the New Gundam anime, They really need to stop with the Naive princess wishing for peace theme they have going on. 

at least they didnt go with the "civilian kid find a Gundam around the corner" again, and im not even sure that is a kid or just a very short Teen. 

anyway, i like the Retrofit design they use on the Gundam, might keep looking just for that.

AT LEST ITS NOT GUNDAM AGE!! Oh Boy!

Update on my adventure with "Black Desert" 

You can breed stuff.

You can do trading, something im sure@MyInnerFred would enjoy if he oculd figure out how the whole system works, cuz im only grasping half of it

Tested Soldier (sword and shield dude) I like it, and i can ACTUALLY BLOCK WITH MY SHIELD! "mind blowing"

Testing Trading ATM...think i missed something because the game told me i can only sell the merchandise  for 30% of max value...wut?

You can bump into people 10/10 - IGN

you can steal from NPCs! or befriend them. No clue what the benifits are, or what you can take from them.

You can gossip wiht NPC, weird thing but im sure there is SOME benefit in it.

you can "borrow" equipment from NPCs....or rent.....K i guess.

Auto walk is a blessing in this game, and its good.

Will try the Sorceress next, Martial arts mage sounds fun.

So I built a rig for someone I know today. Here are some pictures in case anyone here is interested.

I apoligize for the poor image quality and that the pictures are on the side or upside down. I have no idea why this happened.

The parts.

qokzUfb.jpg

This is a truly beatiful PSU.

d4q9Ei1.jpg

The motherboard looks just as nice.

4Bost4O.jpg

9x2gqw7.jpg

A few cables later.

K3TwPQS.jpg

The GPU also looks great. With all of these beatiful compnents it`s a shame that the guy I`m building this rig for decided to go with a case that doesn`t have a window.

lxcnpz5.jpg

Here`s the whole thing almost finished.

8sNL6sF.jpg

I couldn`t mount the SSD normally because the SATA power cables were angled in the wrong direction, so I kinda had to mount the SSD in a weird way.

JvWCYr9.jpg

Here`s the whole thing finished and running:

i0oiEqq.jpg

XUOvfLn.jpg

i7-4790k

Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming

Crucial Ballistix sport 2x8gb

Crucial BX100 1000GB SSD

Be Quiet Dark Rock 3

Be Quiet Silent Base 800

MSI Z97 Gaming 3

Seasonic X650

NZXT Aperture card reader

some generic DVD drive

Delock 4xUSB 3.0 PCIe card

I haven`t overclocked it yet, but I got a Firestrike score of about 1500 and a Firestrike Ultra score of about 4400.

It's not hard to flip images 90° or 180°... Doesn't even require any image editing programs.

I'm just impressed that you some how made it look like the room was foggy in the photos lol

I guess having a tiny AF camera sensor and loads of image noise helps...

That lens must be scratched to hell. 

Yup.

I don`t say anything against the iphone 4, but the cam isn`t amazing, especially if it`s as scratched up as mine.

The lens doesn't seem to be bad. Just the sensor being too small to capture enough light in that kind of lighting condition.

Heck, even if you could shoot handheld with DSLR's and mirrorless cameras, many still prefer to shoot their setup pictures with the aid of a tripod. Helps with noise when the exposure is several seconds long :lol:

Weird, mine still works fine in any respect other than the battery life.

Seems to be a thing with older smartphones: my Xperia Z1 is over 2 years old (used by me for about half a year), otherwise works fine, but the battery is really shite, and can't even change it. The battery runs out when the battery display goes bellow 80%, which is about an hour of active usage if started from full (100%) battery... Luckily seems to last a little over 4 hours if having screen off and listening to music for example.

Hurr... Time to look for another sub-100€ second-hand smartphone (there's some decent one at that price I've found, like a few Samsung Galaxy S4's and Sony Xperia M2's.... sadly no Motorolas other than Moto E)... This time checking it's first owner has bought it this year to make sure the battery bloody works. Don't really like Sammies but at least they are decent for having a removable battery for f***s sake. Seriously, why don't other manufacturers do this?  Oh yeah... Gotta have dem phones sold yearly / bi-yearly somehow... "Capitalism, ho!", eh?

there_can_be_only_one__by_miwol-d7jjn7u.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

..... UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

I intentionally didn't allow Disgaea 4 to update to the latest patch so I could use the duping glitches when I got to them. But somehow, it got updated anyway (PS+ auto upload crap?). 

Now, if I delete the patch, my save file is considered "corrupt". .... fml. 

Guess I gotta beat this game. AGAIN. >.>

Skipping cut scenes and only grinding when absolutely necessary should make it doable in a single day, but I think I'll save that for later. ... this is irritating. >.< Oh well.

For those of you who would go "but I thought you liked grinding..." I do. To a point. When I know it unlocks more story & special stuff I care about. All the story stuff I get here isn't that great in my eyes. The "true" ending for the game doesn't require duping at all. I could get it easily in like an hour. That's all I really care for (plus the other endings, but again, those don't require obscene stats). 

I dunno. I spent an entire summer grinding in Disgaea 1 because I didn't understand what the innocent Statistician did (it boosts XP gain), so I did it the hard way. This was before I was good at Google. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Listen you scrubs, the channel is always going to be empty if everyone connects and then disconnects over the period of 1 minute.

maybe if ppl talked id actually stay on for more then 5 min 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

there_can_be_only_one__by_miwol-d7jjn7u.

Where the hell do you find your touhou art?

Listen you scrubs, the channel is always going to be empty if everyone connects and then disconnects over the period of 1 minute.

Playing Tales of Zestiria. Games good so far. 

@KRImSIN this should answer your question lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Priere was pretty beast in D1

On a different note, i took a peek at the New Gundam anime, They really need to stop with the Naive princess wishing for peace theme they have going on. 

at least they didnt go with the "civilian kid find a Gundam around the corner" again, and im not even sure that is a kid or just a very short Teen. 

anyway, i like the Retrofit design they use on the Gundam, might keep looking just for that.

AT LEST ITS NOT GUNDAM AGE!! Oh Boy!

Update on my adventure with "Black Desert" 

You can breed stuff.

You can do trading, something im sure@MyInnerFred would enjoy if he oculd figure out how the whole system works, cuz im only grasping half of it

Tested Soldier (sword and shield dude) I like it, and i can ACTUALLY BLOCK WITH MY SHIELD! "mind blowing"

Testing Trading ATM...think i missed something because the game told me i can only sell the merchandise  for 30% of max value...wut?

You can bump into people 10/10 - IGN

you can steal from NPCs! or befriend them. No clue what the benifits are, or what you can take from them.

You can gossip wiht NPC, weird thing but im sure there is SOME benefit in it.

you can "borrow" equipment from NPCs....or rent.....K i guess.

Auto walk is a blessing in this game, and its good.

Will try the Sorceress next, Martial arts mage sounds fun.

Black Desert a MMO? Free to Play? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Where the hell do you find your touhou art?

Playing Tales of Zestiria. Games good so far. 

@KRImSIN this should answer your question lol.

Sometimes imgur, mostly Deviantart.

Haven't even touched safebooru yet... lol

post-23506-0-99433200-1445400995.png

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Sometimes imgur, mostly Deviantart.

Haven't even touched safebooru yet... lol

pretty much where i get mine too , along with tumblr and some classified sources (k they not classified i just forget what they called) 

post-121932-0-53398300-1445401083.png

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Black Desert a MMO? Free to Play?

Korean version is f2p but the us version will be like a common game, pay, get game and pay more for glamour items like costumes, and once the Us version release, the korean version will start to ban foreigners

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Korean version is f2p but the us version will be like a common game, pay, get game and pay more for glamour items like costumes, and once the Us version release, the korean version will start to ban foreigners

I play on the Russian servers lol, they region locked the game after closed beta was done.

I've not heard anything regarding buy to play to this game, only blade and soul.

The thing about the Korean servers is you can't register an account without a KSSN.

No clue about region block though.

I play on the Russian servers lol, they region locked the game after closed beta was done.

I've not heard anything regarding buy to play to this game, only blade and soul.

The thing about the Korean servers is you can't register an account without a KSSN.

No clue about region block though.

http://steparu.com/news/closed-beta/1862-black-desert-north-american-and-european-upcoming-alpha-test

Here's where i heard about it

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

They also wanted me too help with cleaning & redrawing colored one's

"It would be fun" they said

oh god help me with this @#%@$!

post-89070-0-81924800-1445409007_thumb.j

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

The lens doesn't seem to be bad. Just the sensor being too small to capture enough light in that kind of lighting condition.

My Nokia's camera has f/1.9 aperture and films best in low light conditions. That might be completely irrelevant to what you said, I don't know much about cameras. 

Don't really like Sammies but at least they are decent for having a removable battery for f***s sake. Seriously, why don't other manufacturers do this?  Oh yeah... Gotta have dem phones sold yearly / bi-yearly somehow... "Capitalism, ho!", eh?

Nokia for life. It has removable battery and I don't have to change phones every year. but it's windows phone  :lol: 

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

I really like the new Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans, pretty great show

And daaaamn how I'm glad Haikyuu is back :D

Deleted code is debugged code.

My Nokia's camera has f/1.9 aperture and films best in low light conditions. That might be completely irrelevant to what you said, I don't know much about cameras. 

Nokia for life. It has removable battery and I don't have to change phones every year. but it's windows phone  :lol: 

Bet it won't do anything when it's night...

Just because a phone camera has a large aperture, doesn't actually mean much. When the image sensor is that small, the aperture barely matters: most of the things are still in focus, you barely get any shallow depth-of-field effect, and it struggles in low-light conditions, giving noisy images.

Even my Sony RX100, which has a 1" sensor (about 4 times as large as on usual pocket cameras), max aperture of f/1.8 (at 28mm focal length) and with max ISO of 6400, can barely get good quality images in not-so-well lit indoor conditions, and outside at night, you can only get handheld shots when there's some streetlights. For anything darker than that, tripod is necessary. Phone cameras aren't really any better. For better low-light performance you just need a larger sensor.

suwakiss_x4_by_onikiri-d3g8384.jpg

Phone cameras have the convenience of being everywhere where your phone is, but apart from that, dedicated cameras more often than not curbstomp phones.

EDIT: I'm assuming that the reason @MyInnerFred keeps liking my posts is not because of he understanding what I have said (like in this post: camera nerd talk), or agreeing to any of my opinions, but simply because the posts contain Touhou fanart...

Edited by Ruostunut kokis

i almost kinda want to leave this on to get a reaction

MTSKPYy.jpg?1

Well I'll thank you for showing the MPC remote [emoji14]

Well I'll thank you for showing the MPC remote [emoji14]

pretty nifty app

Error: 410

pretty nifty app

I dont really need it since I use a dlna server but it can be handy because anime is a hassle too handle on most of the software

I dont really need it since I use a dlna server but it can be handy because anime is a hassle too handle on most of the software

be sure you download the right one, and enable the classic UI when you launch it.

the nice thing is it lets you do 90% of what you can do on the player, including switching tracks, subs, and it has a file browser.

Error: 410