What Brand is LTT Underwear

Orcblood
19 minutes ago, jstudrawa said:

You could always buy good quality underwear at your local store. It's not like no one else makes any :P

har har. 

1 hour ago, Orcblood said:

It is different, true. Hence why it's an analogy. Its not going to align perfectly. I still think there is some level of truth to what I'm trying to express even if you guys don't agree. Sure a girl that immediately doesn't like me for my underwear is shallow AF and I'd agree, she is not worth my time but what if that and a series of other minor turn-offs at the start kills what could have been a great relationship. Should I try not to hinder those things from happening so that when the right girl comes along I can put my best foot forward? Like you could argue, I hate showering so I shouldn't shower so I shower once a week and a girl should just see past that or she is shallow AF. So all in all there are some gray-lines and it's not all cut and dry. (btw I love showers though!)

Enjoyed this discussion :)

I just don't see that as a good comparison. Sure you could not shower, but that's not healthy, you'll stink, and no one but a hippy will want to be around you.

If you're also a hippy? Score. If not? Not good.

We're also not talking about super garish clothes, like hot pink Mario undies. The LTT undies are subdued, and aren't even "nerdy" beyond the fact that it says LTT, which no one would know is nerdy unless they're already a nerd.

Aside from that, if you wear a shirt that happens to have a nerd design on it - as long as that design is aesthetically pleasing, it should be fine.

TL;DR, Personal hygiene and your fashion choices are not equivalent.

2nd TL;DR, you want a girl that accepts and enjoys the fact that you're a nerd. Not one that is willing to look past it, as if it's something that's wrong with you.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 hour ago, Orcblood said:

It is different, true. Hence why it's an analogy. Its not going to align perfectly. I still think there is some level of truth to what I'm trying to express even if you guys don't agree. Sure a girl that immediately doesn't like me for my underwear is shallow AF and I'd agree, she is not worth my time but what if that and a series of other minor turn-offs at the start kills what could have been a great relationship. Should I try not to hinder those things from happening so that when the right girl comes along I can put my best foot forward? Like you could argue, I hate showering so I shouldn't shower so I shower once a week and a girl should just see past that or she is shallow AF. So all in all there are some gray-lines and it's not all cut and dry. (btw I love showers though!)

Enjoyed this discussion :)

I mean basic hygiene and what underwear you wear isn't really comparable. Not showering much affects not just you but it can affect anyone around you. Whatever type of underwear you wear literally only affects you.

Choose what you wanna wear, not what'll impress the ladies. More in the spoiler for reference.

My thighs chafe like hell with boxer briefs, so I gravitate towards trunks (and briefs) for that very reason. If that was the case with you, trunks would be perfectly acceptable and no one would care. If you like the way the LTT underwear fits you and the material it's made out of, there's no reason to not like it and wear it. Those who know and truly care will most likely appreciate that you're ballsy enough to wear those. Moral of the Story is don't fret about the type of underwear you wear, have confidence in yourself outside of that.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

6 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I mean basic hygiene and what underwear you wear isn't really comparable. Not showering much affects not just you but it can affect anyone around you. Whatever type of underwear you wear literally only affects you.

Choose what you wanna wear, not what'll impress the ladies. More in the spoiler for reference.

Hide contents

My thighs chafe like hell with boxer briefs, so I gravitate towards trunks (and briefs) for that very reason. If that was the case with you, trunks would be perfectly acceptable and no one would care. If you like the way the LTT underwear fits you and the material it's made out of, there's no reason to not like it and wear it. Those who know and truly care will most likely appreciate that you're ballsy enough to wear those. Moral of the Story is don't fret about the type of underwear you wear, have confidence in yourself outside of that.

In that spoiler, I tend to wear boxer briefs a lot too and they chafe as well.
maybe I should give trunks a shot lol OwO

some what related and unrelated to what you've been saying

is that as a gay dude, something I've learned to like a lot aesthetically is low rise briefs and trunks lol
But I like my nerdy guys who do it simpler as far as undergarments go lol I think the one I'm quoting can affirm that considering Im his bf :^)

I also have to agree, I don't think Women care what kind of underwear a guy has as long as they're not like gross (holes, stains, etc.) hygiene plays a huge role. Especially in that area lol

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

linus: mack weldon makes good underwear

sponsored by mack weldon

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY ON   |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,............'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd

mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+

mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+

dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o

dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN

mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/

yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+

++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN

..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

On 9/17/2019 at 8:31 AM, Orcblood said:

Nope. They're elastic but with no strings. I get alot of group attention at the gym, and my clothing has been commented on numerous times so I've gotten rather self-conscious of what I wear. It's a rather well attended gym and we all work out as a group with pre-planned exercises. 

Then don't wear them when you go to the gym, you doof.

6 hours ago, Mooshi said:

Then don't wear them when you go to the gym, you doof.

Wow, everyone is just not seeing my point of view but it's okay. I will address this one though. Your logic is sound and seems obvious (trust me i'm not dense or to use your words, "a doof", and can think very logically. Hence why i'm a software developer cause I enjoy logic and think in practicalities a lot) BUT maybe the reason, that you didn't think of, is that I need to replace the underwear that I don't wear to the gym. Ever think of that? Well I did cause that is exactly what I'm trying to do. My other undeies are old and need replacing. There you have it for this statement.

2 hours ago, Orcblood said:

Wow, everyone is just not seeing my point of view but it's okay. I will address this one though. Your logic is sound and seems obvious (trust me i'm not dense or to use your words, "a doof", and can think very logically. Hence why i'm a software developer cause I enjoy logic and think in practicalities a lot) BUT maybe the reason, that you didn't think of, is that I need to replace the underwear that I don't wear to the gym. Ever think of that? Well I did cause that is exactly what I'm trying to do. My other undeies are old and need replacing. There you have it for this statement.

I really don’t understand the problem. 

Buy it some LTT undies if you want. Don’t wear them at the gym if you don’t want. 

If you need new gym undies, just buy different undies. Go to the store, find some patterns you find non-offensive to “gym hotties”, and buy them. 

You're overthinking this massively. 

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Honestly I don't get why people are attacking the OP... 

I didn't wear my nerdiness on my sleeve when I met my wife. Why would I? For a large subset of the female population, that ain't sexy. 

And that doesn't mean they're bad people or something. 

Every situation is different, and every social clique has different norms. 

Chillax. 

Edited an epic typo... Said "neediness" instead of nerdiness (though both are probably true...) 

4 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Honestly I don't get why people are attacking the OP... 

I didn't wear my neediness on my sleeve when I met my wife. Why would I? For a large subset of the female population, that ain't sexy. 

And that doesn't mean they're bad people or something. 

Every situation is different, and every social clique has different norms. 

Chillax. 

agreed

@dalekphalmOh trust me. I've tried quite a few different underwear brands (again not a "doof"), but so far the LTT ones are the best as far as comfort/material goes and yes the design is cool but I am looking for something exact or very similar but with a different design for reasons stated. If you can't see my viewpoint or think this is crazy than I guess I'm sorry. I tried explaining it but guess some people just wont get my point of view and that's fine. Was just hoping for a quick response that would lead me to something I was looking for. Guess my search continues although at this point I may just go all LTT underwear :) Thanks all for your time and willingness to jump in! 

And thanks @LinusTech for your response. You get it or at least somewhat understand that what I'm asking isn't as absurd as it appears some people think it is. And yes! Part of why I'm compelled to find something different is based on my own personnel experiences and situations which means no one can truly get where i'm coming from.  Well without maybe expanding this thread more with explanations but alas there are more important things to defend/attend to. Which makes me all the more grateful for your bit of valuable time given to this thread.