Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Master Disaster

Dr Disrespect is banned from Twitch for streaming from the men's toilet at E3

9 minutes ago, Mr. horse said:

Isn't california a state that allows forced castration for sexual predators?

He might end up getting his junk cut off on top of that.

Uhhh... No. 

I think you're confusing this with voluntary chemical castration to get parole if required by the parole board.

4 minutes ago, Mr. horse said:

Its still castration

Wouldn't that make a predator more likely to do they shit they do as there would be less evidence left behind and not being to able to getting the victim pregnant? Or would the loss of hormones wack out there drive or something?

The science is muddled on that - most studies show that even though hormonally, they lack the physical need to do such acts, emotionally they're still prone to their urges.

Also, since lots of the victims are boys, getting the victim pregnant was not exactly a major concern anyway.

FYI they don't actually chop your balls off or anything. They use a chemical to induce castration - and it's actually reversible.

Lastly, chemical castration doesn't prevent pregnancy. It hypothetically lowers or eliminates arousal and sex drive.

For Sale - iPhone SE 32GB - Unlocked - Rose GoldSold

Spoiler

* Intel i7-4770K * ASRock Z97 Anniversary * 16GB RAM * 750w Seasonic Modular PSU *

* Crucial M4 128GB SSD (Primary) * Hitachi 500GB HDD (Secondary) *

* Gigabyte HD 7950 WF3 * SATA Blu-Ray Writer * Logitech g710+ * Windows 10 Pro x64 *

So anyone want to watch me streaming me taking a dump later? ;)

on serious note, stupid mistake to make, but he is a cash cow for twitch his ban won't last long.

---Intel I7 4790k@4.6GHz@1.24v---Gigabyte Z97gaming 5----H100i----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----3tb Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----16GB Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz----Sapphire Fury TriX----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Posted · Original PosterOP

Update time...

Yes what he did is illegal under California Law and it turns out he was also banned from E3 as well...

A few hours later, Beahm’s channel disappeared from Twitch, likely due to a ban levied against the channel. There are several sections of the Twitch Community Guidelines that his action could fall under. The most relevant of these is the section that states that streamers must respect all applicable, local, national, and international laws while using the service. In the state of California, the use of a camera in a public bathroom in most circumstances violates the state’s invasion of privacy laws set out by California state penal code 647 section J, which says that people have a reasonable expectation of privacy from such devices in places like a bathroom.

This wasn’t the only penalty that Beahm incurred thanks to his stream. In a statement to Kotaku, a representative of ESA, the company that runs E3, said that the organization has revoked Beahm’s pass to the show. Effectively, this means that Beahm is banned from both E3 and Twitch.

https://www.polygon.com/2019/6/12/18662901/dr-disrespect-banned-e3-twitch-bathroom-stream

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB NVMe | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Windows 10 Pro X64 |

Server:-

Raspberry Pi 4 Model B running OMV Arrakis and an 8TB Seagate USB 3.0 external HDD

7 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Update time...

Yes what he did is illegal under California Law and it turns out he was also banned from E3 as well...

https://www.polygon.com/2019/6/12/18662901/dr-disrespect-banned-e3-twitch-bathroom-stream

Sounds good to me. Well deserved. I hope that legal action is pursued against him.

Spoiler

* Intel i7-4770K * ASRock Z97 Anniversary * 16GB RAM * 750w Seasonic Modular PSU *

* Gigabyte HD 7950 WF3 * SATA Blu-Ray Writer * Logitech g710+ * Windows 10 Pro x64 *

1 minute ago, Arika S said:

People doing illegal things are in the news all the time. 

It makes up the bulk of the news here in England.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB NVMe | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Windows 10 Pro X64 |

Raspberry Pi 4 Model B running OMV Arrakis and an 8TB Seagate USB 3.0 external HDD

3 minutes ago, Arika S said:

People doing illegal things are in the news all the time. 

yeah and thats the sad part. way better things that are going on that need attention brought to it other then a dude live streaming in a bathroom. ban him, arrest him since its illegal be done with it no need for it to be a big story. tons of people break the law, why is it not all over that a dude spray painted a stop sign, that is illegal and a kid just got arrested for it last week in my town.

I get he is popular and "famous" and that is not my point. who cares if someone is famous. sheep do that is who. 

I dont get the big deal honestly...

OMG THERES PEOPLE STANDING AT A URINALLLL. I CAN SEE THEIR.. BACK?! Big fucking deal. Guess what, people urinate, poop, etc. we all do it.

Unless he was filming peoples' genitals and streaming that, this seems like a very typical "puritan" response.

It's not about some puritan mindset, it's about privacy. If you use a public bathroom you should have your privacy protected. A lot of times a public bathrrom is the only place  available where you can pee and shit if you are away from home.

Having to worry about being unvoluntarily filmed while peeing or shitting sounds like a 3rd world country to me with problems of privacy and personal freedom. I don't get how people can defend that

Intel Core i5-8400 / ASRock Z370 Pro 4 / Hyper 212 Evo / 16GB DDR4 @3000 / MSI RTX 2070 Armor / Corsair RM550x / SanDisk 250GB / 1TB WD HDD / Fractal Design Define R4

16 minutes ago, Medicate said:

It's not about some puritan mindset, it's about privacy. If you use a public bathroom you should have your privacy protected.

Indeed, it's covered under US law that a public restroom carries a 'reasonable expectation of privacy', as the restroom has been constructed by the public establishment to be a private area.

There is an expectation of Privacy by Law in America in the bathroom.

If he was never asked to stop recording by anyone (I don't have time to watch the video) and was doing this act very obviously - than Im not sure how local laws will play out.

If someone asked him to stop recording, and he didn't, than he has violated that persons privacy, and could be sued but under what law Im not sure - because he showed the world their private moments in a legally private place and was asked to cease his activities.

Ryzen Rig 2: ASrock B450 Pro4 ATX, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, Sapphire R9 Fury Tri-X Nitro 4gb HBM, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker (or 4x8gb DDR4 2666mhz for large tasks), Corsair HX850 PSU, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiator, 128gb Patriot Scorch NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case.  DSI 90-Key Mechanical Keyboard w/ Cherry Red switches, Zalman ZM-GM1 mouse, Hannspree HF207 and Acer AL2016W monitors

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Ryzen Rig 1: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire R9 Fury Tri-X Nitro 4gb HBM, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case.  Zalman K600S keyboard, Zalman ZM-GM1 mouse, Acer XF270HU 2560x1440 144hz IPS monitor

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37628874?

Dwight: The Mixed Metals Loop Media Center.  Ask me about it.  Currently decommissioned to move to an mATX setup on a new MOBO once I pick one out

Schrute: ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0, FX 8350, 2x Gigabyte HD 7850 2gb GPUs in crossfire, 16gb (4x4) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600mhz, Sparkle/FSP 650w PSU, PCCOOLING 160w TDP air cooler, 60gb Patriot SSD Win 10 boot drive, 1tb WDBlack HDD, Rosewill Nautilus 1.0 case.  Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, Roku 55" 4k TV

Micro Form Factor Dell OptiPlex 3040: Dell 0MGK50 A02, i3-6100T, 4gb DDR3 1600, Team Group 120gb SSD, Windows 10 Pro, Logitech K400+, M.2 Intel Wifi/Bluetooth

Linux Box: Toshiba Laptop, i7 620M, NVS graphics, 2gb ram tinker toy at the moment.  Running Manjaro at the moment

APU Laptop: I need to clean this things TIM up so it can boot into Windows 7 for more than 5 minute before overheating at idle, it has things, I just haven't been on it in 2 years or so

5 hours ago, Tristerin said:

If he was never asked to stop recording by anyone (I don't have time to watch the video) and was doing this act very obviously - than Im not sure how local laws will play out.

If someone asked him to stop recording, and he didn't, than he has violated that persons privacy, and could be sued but under what law Im not sure - because he showed the world their private moments in a legally private place and was asked to cease his activities.

I don’t think it matters whether anyone asked him to stop. Lots of people would be too shocked or embarrassed to say anything. They don’t need to. The expectation of privacy is implied and one doesn’t need to ask him to stop to get said privacy. 

Spoiler

On 6/14/2019 at 12:12 AM, grayperview said:

on serious note, stupid mistake to make

A mistake is something you do once. He went with a cameraman 4 times into the bathroom and nobody of his crew thought it was a bad idea.

I would like that this guy gets banned for a long time because he did harm twitchs brand. After all which company wants to advertise on a website where a guy streams from a bathroom.

I am in amazement no one on his team didn't realize how idiotic that was and put their foot down.The IRL part of Twitch was a mistake. Just when you thought IRL had sunk to its lowest point with chicks painting their boobs to get donations from 12 year old boys, bam TOILET STREAM. Just end it, go back to making everyone stream actual gameplay.

16 hours ago, Tristerin said:

That's akin to saying stealing is ok as long as no one asks you not to do it.

On 6/12/2019 at 4:13 AM, Master Disaster said:

I might be mistaken but I'm fairly certain having a camera filming in a public bathroom is actually against the law.

I'm fairly certain you're right - any one of those men in the bathroom or the owners of the event grounds could have him arrested or sued, or both.

Desktop: KRySTaLoGi-PC Build Log (i7-4790K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Bell - Unlimited Calling & Texting + 10GB Data
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | HP Touchpad | ASUS ME302C
Camera: Canon SX280 + Rebel T1i (500D) | Sony HDR-AS50R | Panasonic DMC-TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

55 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Your honor,  the man didn't ask me not to shoot him and take his wallet.  I deemed from the lack of complaint that permission was implied.

QuicK and DirtY. Read the CoC it's like a guide on how not to be moron.  Also I don't have an issue with the VS series.

1 hour ago, kirashi said:

I'm fairly certain you're right - any one of those men in the bathroom or the owners of the event grounds could have him arrested or sued, or both.

The organisers revoked his floor pass, essentially he was banned from the event.

6 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

OK and Illegal are two different things.  It is illegal to record someone in a restroom - likely charges are worse once asked not to - I.E. Trespassing charges as well can be levied by the property owner.  Im not a police officer but work directly with local task forces, and you likely aren't an officer either (or your response would have been more educated along the lines of how the law works)

Now, topic is wrong unless Dr. Disrespect himself was holding the camera.  If he wasn't than its only the cameraman that is liable.

Ryzen Rig 2: ASrock B450 Pro4 ATX, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, Sapphire R9 Fury Tri-X Nitro 4gb HBM, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker (or 4x8gb DDR4 2666mhz for large tasks), Corsair HX850 PSU, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiator, 128gb Patriot Scorch NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case.  DSI 90-Key Mechanical Keyboard w/ Cherry Red switches, Zalman ZM-GM1 mouse, Hannspree HF207 and Acer AL2016W monitors

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Ryzen Rig 1: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire R9 Fury Tri-X Nitro 4gb HBM, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case.  Zalman K600S keyboard, Zalman ZM-GM1 mouse, Acer XF270HU 2560x1440 144hz IPS monitor

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37628874?

Dwight: The Mixed Metals Loop Media Center.  Ask me about it.  Currently decommissioned to move to an mATX setup on a new MOBO once I pick one out

Schrute: ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0, FX 8350, 2x Gigabyte HD 7850 2gb GPUs in crossfire, 16gb (4x4) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600mhz, Sparkle/FSP 650w PSU, PCCOOLING 160w TDP air cooler, 60gb Patriot SSD Win 10 boot drive, 1tb WDBlack HDD, Rosewill Nautilus 1.0 case.  Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, Roku 55" 4k TV

Micro Form Factor Dell OptiPlex 3040: Dell 0MGK50 A02, i3-6100T, 4gb DDR3 1600, Team Group 120gb SSD, Windows 10 Pro, Logitech K400+, M.2 Intel Wifi/Bluetooth

Linux Box: Toshiba Laptop, i7 620M, NVS graphics, 2gb ram tinker toy at the moment.  Running Manjaro at the moment

APU Laptop: I need to clean this things TIM up so it can boot into Windows 7 for more than 5 minute before overheating at idle, it has things, I just haven't been on it in 2 years or so

14 hours ago, Tristerin said:

Now, topic is wrong unless Dr. Disrespect himself was holding the camera.  If he wasn't than its only the cameraman that is liable.

I don't think this is quite correct. In most criminal law, if you're an accessory to a crime, you're usually still guilty - though perhaps of a lesser offense.

In this case, while the camera man was the one technically doing the "filming", he was doing so at the behest of Dr Disrespect, who lead him into the bathroom to begin with.

I would suspect they would both be guilty, if this went to court.

Spoiler