Dr Disrespect is banned from Twitch for streaming from the men's toilet at E3

Master Disaster
2 hours ago, The Benjamins said:

Alpha's pee on things to claim then. It's common sense. And with that, you just did something that was against common knowledge

Who the fuck does that we’re not dogs.

2 hours ago, Spotty said:

The 8 Australians on this forum will get this reference

Only 8? thought there would be more

✨FNIGE✨

1 minute ago, floofer said:

Who the fuck does that we’re not dogs.

well the alpha male stigma is seen and a animalistic idea, like peeing your name in the snow and shit like that.

this is going in a tangent.

but the main thing is Dr.D just didn't think at the time to tell his camera man to not record in the bathroom. everyone has done something in there life that was stupid (common sense) and regret it later. its not like Dr.D did it with malicious intent or planned to do it, it just happened.

Damage is already done to him no need to blow it out of proportion.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

32 minutes ago, The Benjamins said:

well the alpha male stigma is seen and a animalistic idea, like peeing your name in the snow and shit like that.

this is going in a tangent.

but the main thing is Dr.D just didn't think at the time to tell his camera man to not record in the bathroom. everyone has done something in there life that was stupid (common sense) and regret it later. its not like Dr.D did it with malicious intent or planned to do it, it just happened.

Damage is already done to him no need to blow it out of proportion.

I’m not blowing it out of proportion. I’m just saying filming yourself having a pee is just weird, not at all an alpha-male image. You’d think the cameraman would have more sense to follow him into the bathroom too. 

7 minutes ago, floofer said:

I’m not blowing it out of proportion. I’m just saying filming yourself having a pee is just weird, not at all an alpha-male image. You’d think the cameraman would have more sense to follow him into the bathroom too. 

Secretly, the cameraman's job is to destroy Disrespect's Career. 

✨FNIGE✨

4 hours ago, Spotty said:

Someone should have told that to Todd Carney.

Christ, don't remind me.

"but none of it went in my mouth!"

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

13 hours ago, ThePD said:

If someone came into the bathroom and was doing a livestream I would be irritated personally. This is the problem with the IRL live streams because a small minority of users end up doing things that are completely inappropriate. Another streamer by the name of 'Arab Andy' went into a college he did not attend and live streamed himself doing a bomb scare. I could see this kind of behavior becoming more common in the future honestly.

Bomb scares are typically illegal in most places. Did that guy get charged or anything?

I'd be pretty surprised if this wasn't illegal - even if there isn't a specific law about filming in a bathroom, it would likely still fall under other laws (such as indecency or some type of harassment, etc).

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 hour ago, dalekphalm said:

Bomb scares are typically illegal in most places. Did that guy get charged or anything?

I'd be pretty surprised if this wasn't illegal - even if there isn't a specific law about filming in a bathroom, it would likely still fall under other laws (such as indecency or some type of harassment, etc).

He didn't get charged. Ice Poseidon was another genius to get banned from twitch because his viewers blasted a bomb threat while he was on an airplane. Don't think he got charged either, just banned from Twitch. Funnily enough he showed up on YouTube later and created a ponzi scheme, not sure what happened after that

..lol he got raided by the FBI

8 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

All I know is that the police tracked him down and arrested him live on the stream. I don't think he was charged.

4 hours ago, ThePD said:

All I know is that the police tracked him down and arrested him live on the stream. I don't think he was charged.

Well at least he was arrested.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

An idiot that deserves every bad thing coming to him for catering to the bottom of the barrel of filth.

Welcome to the Sexual Predictor list in California Doc.  You done really messed this one up.

2 party state, recording children, recording unconsenting adults, publishing this information across state lines.

Enjoy your federal prison time :)

delete

9 minutes ago, Mr. horse said:

Isn't california a state that allows forced castration for sexual predators?

He might end up getting his junk cut off on top of that.

Uhhh... No. 

I think you're confusing this with voluntary chemical castration to get parole if required by the parole board.

delete

4 minutes ago, Mr. horse said:

Its still castration

Wouldn't that make a predator more likely to do they shit they do as there would be less evidence left behind and not being to able to getting the victim pregnant? Or would the loss of hormones wack out there drive or something?

The science is muddled on that - most studies show that even though hormonally, they lack the physical need to do such acts, emotionally they're still prone to their urges.

Also, since lots of the victims are boys, getting the victim pregnant was not exactly a major concern anyway.

FYI they don't actually chop your balls off or anything. They use a chemical to induce castration - and it's actually reversible.

Lastly, chemical castration doesn't prevent pregnancy. It hypothetically lowers or eliminates arousal and sex drive.

So anyone want to watch me streaming me taking a dump later? ;)

on serious note, stupid mistake to make, but he is a cash cow for twitch his ban won't last long.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Update time...

Yes what he did is illegal under California Law and it turns out he was also banned from E3 as well...

A few hours later, Beahm’s channel disappeared from Twitch, likely due to a ban levied against the channel. There are several sections of the Twitch Community Guidelines that his action could fall under. The most relevant of these is the section that states that streamers must respect all applicable, local, national, and international laws while using the service. In the state of California, the use of a camera in a public bathroom in most circumstances violates the state’s invasion of privacy laws set out by California state penal code 647 section J, which says that people have a reasonable expectation of privacy from such devices in places like a bathroom.

This wasn’t the only penalty that Beahm incurred thanks to his stream. In a statement to Kotaku, a representative of ESA, the company that runs E3, said that the organization has revoked Beahm’s pass to the show. Effectively, this means that Beahm is banned from both E3 and Twitch.

https://www.polygon.com/2019/6/12/18662901/dr-disrespect-banned-e3-twitch-bathroom-stream

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

7 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Update time...

Yes what he did is illegal under California Law and it turns out he was also banned from E3 as well...

https://www.polygon.com/2019/6/12/18662901/dr-disrespect-banned-e3-twitch-bathroom-stream

Sounds good to me. Well deserved. I hope that legal action is pursued against him.

2 minutes ago, MrPoopyButtHole said:

Its sad that this is what people take in as their daily news. 

People doing illegal things are in the news all the time. 

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

1 minute ago, Arika S said:

It makes up the bulk of the news here in England.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

3 minutes ago, Arika S said:

yeah and thats the sad part. way better things that are going on that need attention brought to it other then a dude live streaming in a bathroom. ban him, arrest him since its illegal be done with it no need for it to be a big story. tons of people break the law, why is it not all over that a dude spray painted a stop sign, that is illegal and a kid just got arrested for it last week in my town.

I get he is popular and "famous" and that is not my point. who cares if someone is famous. sheep do that is who.