LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Only just got the game :3 Just sent an application to the conglomerate, still downloading, but I got an Aurora :S

I would go for Engineering and Merchanting

Welcome aboard.

It may seem so in the beginning, but Freelancer might be a great money maker in the first months of the game. The bigger ships will cost way more in terms of fuel / crew salaries and will also require lots of money to buy your cargo so that you can sell it somewhere with a profit. Also bigger ships will be a bigger targets for pirates who want to get rich fast.

Therefore I'm not melting my Freelancer even though I have bigger stuff in the garage.

Couldn't agree more, except for the pirates they will probably go for anything in the early stages. The large ships will be able to haul a lot of stuff so they could make a profit off of low cost items if needed they jsut carry more, the smaller ships will need to get slightly more valuable cargo due to the deduction in hold space. so it mostly weighs itself out but there is still the more money in more money out thing.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

In other news: as of tomorrow the 325A will be flyable in Arena Commander! :D

They've just announced it in AtV. Finally I get to fly my very own starter ship and not "some trainer" ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

In other news: as of tomorrow the 325A will be flyable in Arena Commander! :D

They've just announced it in AtV. Finally I get to fly my very own starter ship and not "some trainer" ;)

Congrats?

I want my MR but the stats have got worse so if they release the LN then I might upgrade.

I wish to join LTT Conglomerate ingame name is Zaeed Massani.  I believe I filled out the application and sent it but it is my first time playing the game.  Thanks in advance.

I wish to join LTT Conglomerate ingame name is Zaeed Massani.  I believe I filled out the application and sent it but it is my first time playing the game.  Thanks in advance.

We've got a mass effect fan here don't we? Don't worry the bossman will accept your application soon, they do them in batches afaik. Welcome to the org! :)

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

Anyone want to Pew pew before the WAN show?

Mmm if I can get a few things done around the house sure, we have a couple of hours right?

yup, ill be in the RSI chat.

OK see you in a bit as long as my daughter doesn't wake up

http://youtu.be/XlK5Z475pho

So me and @CatCloud completed Vanduul Swarm. I ended up recording it to test out my pc. It's fairly boring due to the latest update forcing me to use KB and Mouse, most exciting part is around 15 minute mark where I forgot I wasn't in a small ship.

CPU was clocked at 3.5 with turbo core off (so basicly a handicapped 8320) for those that care.

Also I know about the audio, I'll fix that for the next one.

Still waiting on that application to go through though >_>

When did you do it? Its normally done in bulk batches.

This last Wednesday  I think. 

I've been incredibly busy latley, I'm accepting all members who've filled out the forms tonight

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Well I have basically found the best resource on star citizen I have seen to date thanks to a lovely reddit user http://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/2jxy38/my_wrists_hurt_i_present_the_big_star_citizen/

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Well I have basically found the best resource on star citizen I have seen to date thanks to a lovely reddit user http://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/2jxy38/my_wrists_hurt_i_present_the_big_star_citizen/

My god, what a behemoth of a document! :o

From now on I shall refer to it as the Master Encyclopedia of all that is Star Citizen. Questions? Look it up! :D

only to have it all changed by next year

Yeah...

The history and lore parts are quite interesting though. I am not following the lore posts on RSI, so I've learned alot from this document xD

This is fricken wicked man!

'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'

I saw that in the sub den on the rsi forums. it's a pretty decent doc.

Yeah...

The history and lore parts are quite interesting though. I am not following the lore posts on RSI, so I've learned alot from this document xD

exactly I have tried to follow the lore a bit but I have missed out on so much and finding it is a bit of a mission as its broken up into so many posts.

only to have it all changed by next year

That is true but it can be edited and changed but for now it will help a lot of people.

-Groucho Marx