LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

I agree that a base should be somewhere safe, but on the other hand being closer to the threat areas would mean shorter travel routes to where the gold is.

I think that we should have a base in UEE controlled space either on or around a planet, but also another one in uncharted space for our secret piraty operations

I agree that a base should be somewhere safe, but on the other hand being closer to the threat areas would mean shorter travel routes to where the gold is.

OK so seeing as we are a majority mining/miltary org, our large base near a resource in UEE territory (maybe a jump point away) "miner camp" at the resource and a secret base I'm a hostile area

we are also pretty well numbered in the salvage areas so near hostile space is probably a good idea.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

how is this thing gonna work? what if they put my hangar to the other end of the universe to our base? :D can we move our hangars?

how is this thing gonna work? what if they put my hangar to the other end of the universe to our base? :D can we move our hangars?

You can buy hangers so u could have multiple but the organisation tax you get charged may pay for hangers near the base

didn't CR already say no to attack drones? Remember the subject on drones came up few times last year.

Did not know this.  What a shame i got kind of excited to sneak in as a humble savager and then switch my electro hull to my scary pirate skin and unleash hell!!

"Suprise B!tch"

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Also I Posted this here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/146781-pirating-and-general-illegalness/ but The Pyro System is lawless space with a large space station run by waring pirate factions.  This would be a great mission for our org to capture and gain soul control over the station.  Probably not able to really take it over but if we control all of the NPC missions for that station and blast anyone trying to take missions we would essentially control it.

check out the link above, i have compiled allot of info in regards to pirating (or piravateering ;) ) and all things illegal

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Right, so first and foremost: I am sorry for my recent inactivity, but 3.5 weeks in the Italian sun isn't nothing to sneeze at too ;) But now I'm back, and there seems to be some more activity here on the forums (which is nice). :D

Secondly, WOW there has been some good updates in the past weeks. The most recent Letter From The Chairman showed some decent light in what is on the schedule for the near future, although I am quite surprised that the Org Drops don't get that much attention. I know we are looking forward here for some more advanced features in the Organisation.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Wow, around 4 hours ago I got a mail about the 10 inch model of the Connie for sell and its all gone :( 1000 models in the first batch.

Hopefully I can grab one from the second batch.

There was a sale? Well, I missed that too then :(

Still getting one of the variants when they launch, though ;)

So, "free" posters for everyone! CIG has given every ready citizen account 1000 UEC to celebrate GamesCon. This will let you get one of the new posters for you hangar. :D

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14070-Decorate-Your-Hangar-Free-Posters-Released

Just grabbed myself the Murray Cup poster!

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I'm just gonna keep the money for when the game launches.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

I'm just gonna keep the money for when the game launches.

Remember that we also get the credits that were included in game packages when the game launches :)

Remember that we also get the credits that were included in game packages when the game launches :)

Yep but we will haz more moneyz than you

We already have them got 6k atm

Edit: I stand corrected we don't have them yet. I got 5k for downloading the hangar module. So yes we get even more money.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

Just played two matches in the multiplayer.

Since i have the LN package im  using the aurora mr and its hard battling enemies,while i do easily outmanoeuvre them

but then again i really cant do enough damage with the aurora so i end up a easy prey for the hornets chain guns.

Maybe the LN version will make a difference i will have to see...

You are really underpowered in arena commander ,and the matchmaking isn't  that good since i always end up against hornets and 300i's 

Just played two matches in the multiplayer.

Since i have the LN package im using the aurora mr and its hard battling enemies,while i do easily outmanoeuvre them

but then again i really cant do enough damage with the aurora so i end up a easy prey for the hornets chain guns.

Maybe the LN version will make a difference i will have to see...

You are really underpowered in arena commander ,and the matchmaking isn't that good since i always end up against hornets and 300i's

Yeah the aurora wasnt made for fighting AND its a base ship

Have you transferred the LN weapons over? I think the arena commander ship is a GL or something not the MR

Two games on multiplayer, the aurora can't hold it's own, took down a hornet down and a 300i which feels good when you do but you get picked on

Two games on multiplayer, the aurora can't hold it's own, took down a hornet down and a 300i which feels good when you do but you get picked on

not wrong there, as soon as I see an aurora that's my kill target