What is your WPM?

Air tree

I think it's already been posted but seeing as the threads gets lost in the nether regions of the forum and the search function is crap:

I can type about 300 a minute with an accuracy of 1 or maybe 2. words that is. :ph34r:

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I only use 4 fingers while typing...

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Prolly around 1-50... Depends on the day. I am not a good typer.

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

I think it's already been posted but seeing as the threads gets lost in the nether regions of the forum and the search function is crap:

I can type about 300 a minute with an accuracy of 1 or maybe 2. words that is. :ph34r:

300 words per minute :o

And i couldn't find a thread on it by google.

Solid 39....

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

300 words per minute :o

And i couldn't find a thread on it by google.

yeah, very fast, too bad only 1 or 2 words are accurate :lol:

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Since I'm hearing impaired (deaf), keyboards have been my telephone.  So here goes, after three passes:

1_wpm_score_DE.png

Probably could get to 115 after a few more runs.  

EDIT: After sixth run, I did:

1_wpm_score_DJ.png

1_wpm_score_AR.png

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Around 50, I don't use my pinkies though

I use my thumb for my the space bar and both of my index and middle fingers for most the typing. And sometimes my ring finger.

Probably not the best typing layout for my hands but it get the job done i would say.

1_wpm_score_BU.png

That was my first pass, no errors, with my membrane keyboard out of position. Got my calc work where my keyboard normally is.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

1_wpm_score_BX.png

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

For some reason my web browser was real slow on that one. I would type out the two lines and then have to wait until all the words had registered before a new line of words would appear. The browser didn't allow me to hit more than about 36 WPM

70. I use only my index fingers to type letters/numbers, left pinky for shift, and thumbs for space. Had the same result twice of two attempts.

Words per minute (WPM) 64 Keystrokes 327

(318 | 9) Correct words 61 Wrong words 2 You are better than 84.75% of all users (position 18925 of 124104 - last 24 hours)

• 3 weeks later...

Don't like 10fastfingers.com because it provides wrong results. How it could be typing without punctuation and capital letters. I tried Ratatype.com test and it gives me 55 wpm instead of 67 wpm at 10 fastfingers.