Anthrax 7.0 - Mostly Whoosh With A Bit Of Sploosh

Oh? Then had at it. Almost no mechanical boards have this standard so I recommend a TKL board and a separate numpad.

I have my diy keyboard i just need to make a numpad. So i just need to find an old board with cherry blacks to gets switches and caps and i will make a plate for that myself

in case you forget who i am every time i talk to you 

gZuPlsj.jpg

I have my diy keyboard i just need to make a numpad. So i just need to find an old board with cherry blacks to gets switches and caps and i will make a plate for that myself

in case you forget who i am every time i talk to you

gZuPlsj.jpg

I have old boards and what not... :D

I probably have a plat you could cut up if you wanted too.

I don't for get everything just lots of things bordering on most things *hides*. I guess I remember you more now from the anime threads. You knowing stuff about the screws/bolts does make sense now.

I have old boards and what not... :D

I probably have a plat you could cut up if you wanted too.

I don't for get everything just lots of thing bordering on most things *hides*. I guess I remember you more now from the anime threads. You knowing stuff about the screws/bolts does make sense now.

hmmm I may be interested if you are looking to get rid or some stuff 

hmmm I may be interested if you are looking to get rid or some stuff

Send me a pm and I can see what I can do.

always trying to get me to pm you for something lol

Lol sorry but I don't want to discuss the exange of goods in my build log. I just don't think its the best place and is about as off topic as you can get.

I have all of samsung's drives since the 840. As well as a bunch of other brands for certain tasks. Still for my main rig I prefer Intel and a proper SATA III intel drive has been a long time coming which is why I want a pair of 730's.

I chuckled because samsung makes sartphones and much of their ID is the same so I wasnt surprised.

Yeah It's just my boot drive at the moment, but I got a 256gb because I was looking to add stuff for Fruity Loops on there stuff like VSTi's etc. Over time though I'll get bigger SSD for games like Skyrim, I kinda want to be done with HDD except for in my little media server with all my music and films. You are right though a lot of Samsung stuff look the same :P Don't tell Apple though ;)

I'm left handed...

Me too but I've never had a problem with the keyboard layout nor using a mouse with my right hand, guess I just got used to it.

Lol sorry but I don't want to discuss the exange of goods in my build log. I just don't think its the best place and is about as off topic as you can get.

I'm going to guess you're not in Europe?

Me too but I've never had a problem with the keyboard layout nor using a mouse with my right hand, guess I just got used to it.

I have always uses a mouse right handed i just never use a numpad because I'm faster more accurate with my left hand and it always felt wrong to reach to the right side of the keyboard to use it

I have always uses a mouse right handed i just never use a numpad because I'm faster more accurate with my left hand and it always felt wrong to reach to the right side of the keyboard to use it

If you dont use a mouse right handed you loose out on a ton of great might and basically the entire layout of a computer is wrong so be glad you trained yourself to do that.

z4LE1Gv.png

Update #048: User replaceable my ass! | 2013.11.03

I just love when companies use non standard "user replaceable" parts. In this case my 3 bay HDD hotswap bay used a 70mm fan but if that wasnt bad enough it was also only 10mm thick. The original fan was crap, quite noisy and it did do much while making all that noise. The best replacement option I found was Noctua's 60mm fan so I did a bit of modding and put it on the back of the enclosure.

IMG_7767.jpg

IMG_7772.jpg

IMG_7776.jpg

Remember to LinusTechTips-Followthistopic.png to receive continued updates automatically!

@Charger here's that post I was talking about http://goo.gl/sGVlQV. It ended up being quite a bit farther back than I thought.

I know traditionally the setup and thing other than the tower is not part of the build log but I felt I did some interesting things there as well. Because of this I have decided to include updates about it as well. In the end without one thing you can use the other.

I have an idea for a new name for this build: Noctua Fan Showcase.  :P

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

I have an idea for a new name for this build: Noctua Fan Showcase.  :P

post-52929-0-23625700-1403364884.jpg

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

I have an idea for a new name for this build: Noctua Fan Showcase. :P

Hey I have other noctua things in there.

they make other things?

Yea... .. .

I think he is telling you that he thinks your banner sucks

But he made it...

I think he's asking for more info for the other build log.

But he made it...

I think he's asking for more info for the other build log.

so he is hunting you down in other threads lol

so he is hunting you down in other threads lol

*nods*

z4LE1Gv.png

Update #049: Baking some Noctua "sandwich cookies". | 2013.11.11

Just thought I would show of the new bracket and some of the fan hardware while putting together the top fans.

IMG_7949.jpg

IMG_7969.jpg

IMG_7972.jpg

IMG_7977.jpg

IMG_7983.jpg

IMG_7994.jpg

IMG_8000.jpg

IMG_8011.jpg

Remember to LinusTechTips-Followthistopic.png to receive continued updates automatically!