OLD - RUMIKARIMU's "UNOFFICIAL" AVATAR & BANNER SHOP

Tearass

I know right. He hasn't even started the topics yet  :unsure:

I really liked that movie. Even though I barely remember it

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

I really liked that movie. Even though I barely remember it

Never watched it, he probably didn't either because he would've realized it's the same title.  :rolleyes:

I'm guessing, don't judge.

Never watched it, he probably didn't either because he would've realized it's the same title.  :rolleyes:

I'm guessing, don't judge.

Maybe

Judging-*this should be really small. But I can't format on a iPad

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

The banners are perfect apart from could I have the writing  "Built by Daniel harrall" half that size so it attracts the name of the build more, oh and to be centred

once done im going to make a topic regarding my build and gear going to be used etc

Ps. not sure if im allowed to ask this but I would quite like to gift you something for doing this work, is there any game or such that you are wanting but haven't got yet?

Regards

Since you did such a good job with the banners for my anthrax build log do you think you could also do it for my other current one Chibi PC?

The banners are perfect apart from could I have the writing  "Built by Daniel harrall" half that size so it attracts the name of the build more, oh and to be centred

I believe that it would look funky having the 'built by Daniel Harral' smaller as it wouldn't look as nice.

REASON: I need a cool banner! I want to be Black, Gold and Dark Blue. With just about any background you think fits!

TITLE: MusicCityHQ

BACKGROUND: What ever you think looks nice! :)

LOGOS (OPTIONAL) :  kkLZ6ex.png

Use the OP's format pl0x.

But... OK, once I'm at a PC.

Alight im looking for some banners for my ChibiPC build log like the ones you mad for my Anthrax build log. I am looking for the main banner, post/update banner, and parts list banner. For colors how about black and silver with red accents? As for the style I really dont know maybe play off the "chibi" aspect? Let me know if you need anything else.

Anthrax banners you made:

http://goo.gl/NYA9BD

http://goo.gl/afNKv8

http://goo.gl/1ObsOo

Reason: Youtube banner

Title: JD_Guy17

Background: You choose, would like it to be something to do with stars

Thanks in advance

My system: CPU: i5-4670k CPU-Cooler: be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3 Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H Ram: 8GB Kingston HyperX fury (red) SSD: Samasing 840 EVO 120GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 3GB Windforce Case: Fractal Define R4 windowed PSU: Corsair CX 600W Semi-Modular OS: Windows 7 Home Premium.

Laptop: Dell Laptop - Some crap i5 and 8GB of DDR3 ram. OS: Duel Boot - Windows 8 & Ubuntu! 

Reason: Youtube banner

Title: JD_Guy17

Background: You choose, would like it to be something to do with stars

Thanks in advance

This is what i saw: JD_Guy17, D_G, kinda looks like s smiley xD

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

This is what i saw: JD_Guy17, D_G, kinda looks like s smiley xD

Yeah I guess I kinda does xD

Decent

Um...

What colours would you like for the background and for the text.

Black background, green text

My system: CPU: i5-4670k CPU-Cooler: be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3 Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H Ram: 8GB Kingston HyperX fury (red) SSD: Samasing 840 EVO 120GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 3GB Windforce Case: Fractal Define R4 windowed PSU: Corsair CX 600W Semi-Modular OS: Windows 7 Home Premium.

Laptop: Dell Laptop - Some crap i5 and 8GB of DDR3 ram. OS: Duel Boot - Windows 8 & Ubuntu! 

Decent

Um...

What colours would you like for the background and for the text.

Did you forget me?

Did you forget me?

na but he definitely forgot me! :D:P

Oh.. um. I..  :blink:

What did you want again?  :wacko:

edit: I'm kidding of course...

So you will make me one?

So you will make me one?

Yes of course.

I forgot to ask, but are you interested in me touching up your logo?

Making the oval a circle, making the musical note skewed a little so it doesn't look 'italic' (is that the right term?).

I would also make the Logo it's own file as well as an Avatar.

Yes of course.

I forgot to ask, but are you interested in me touching up your logo?

Making the oval a circle, making the musical note skewed a little so it doesn't look 'italic' (is that the right term?).

I would also make the Logo it's own file as well as an Avatar.

I would love that! :)

Great! I'll get to it as soon as I'm finished my episode.  :rolleyes:

I don't know if this changes anything but can you make a copy big enough for a you tube banner (2560x1600)