I'm like this close to asking a girl out, should I actually do it?

Akolyte

Well, I saw other posts like this. Except this one I'm like 1 step away from doing it. 

So, a bit of a backstory.  Everyone in the whole school pretty much likes her.  And her old boyfriend has been away from her for about a month now.  And a few people I know have asked her out and failed.  

To make it worse, my best friend asked one of her friends out and didn't get rejected, but didn't start anything.  And now there is this awkward senario.  I want to know what I can do to get out of this situation and if I should actually ask her out.  

She does stare at me allot, and when I stare back she suddenly turns away, however.  I'm not sure if this is just her feeling awkward and maybe she thinks I'm ugly or something.  Secondly, everything I say trying to start a conversation she combats.  Not a mean combat, just acting like she doesn't want to start a conversation.  

This made me move from her table a few times in some classes.  Because I think if a girl doesn't want to have a relationship, but you do. Its best just to leave it and get over it.  

But, I'm not sure of everything.  Everyone says I should ask her out, and I really like her.  I'm a very critical person and analyze people and I think shes really nice and think shes the one.  But, I'm not sure if she feels the same.  

And even if I get accepted.  how do I go about it??  WHAT DO I DO!?!?  I don't want it to just drop like my friends relationship. 

This is quite a hard question for me to ask, so please keep that in mind.  

Go for it dude.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Internet does not care, oh wait preteens in love? get all over it filthy peados.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Another topic?

Sorry, other posts.  My fault.  

Internet does not care, oh wait preteens in love? get all over it filthy peados.

Well, I'm actually 16.  So, I'm not preteen.  And this doesn't help very much.  

Go for it dude.

She wants your D

d0 it

Thanks guys, but I'm not sure what I should do even if she says yes.  Maybe LTT isn't actually the best place to ask this kind of question.  

If she made you move a few tables away from you, now thats serious, hit her up with a nude on snapchat. (jk)

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

CPU: i7-8700K I CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: ROG Strix 1080 Ti MoBo: ROG Strix Z370-E RAM:  G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)   PSU: CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i Case: Corsair Air 540 Display: 24" 1920X1080p 144Hz ASUS - 27" 2560X1440p 144Hz Dell OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Do it - you've got nothing to lose

PS: This ain't tinder xD

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

If you like her, then yes! The worse that can happen, this is if she doesn't have a mean spirited boyfriend, is she says no and then you just move on to the next girl you see and you like and brother let me tell you, if you keep your eyes open you will see another and another and another, it is like it has no end.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

wanted to type something and 6 new replies added so i backspace everything lol.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Why not ask? The worst that can happen is that she says no, the best is that she says yes. Don't waste an opportunity and don't think of the consequences because the only ones are the ones you put there.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Do it then let us know how you got on? Hope you don't crash and burn dude

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Another topic?

Ontopic..

Screw you I wanted to post the same :D

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

NO DON'T DO IT

you'll regret it trust me

once you get it you can kiss goodbye to gaming

I'm sorry, but I care about this girl more than gaming.  

Let Dave Chapelle tell you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRflz-93JA

Thanks

Why not ask? The worst that can happen is that she says no, the best is that she says yes. Don't waste an opportunity and don't think of the consequences because the only ones are the ones you put there.

True, thats what others have told me.  I'm quite nervous and it will probably take a kick in the butt or at least a really good chance.  But this post is getting me pumped!

Jesus what happened to teenagers. Man up, give it a shot. If it fails it fails and you move on. 

True, but if you've never done it before there is fear.  And I'm not very good with girls, especially speaking to them at all.  I have speach issues, stutter and sweating.  True. 

If you like her, then yes! The worse that can happen, this is if she doesn't have a mean spirited boyfriend, is she says no and then you just move on to the next girl you see and you like and brother let me tell you, if you keep your eyes open you will see another and another and another, it is like it has no end.

She had mean sprited boyfriend, who kept asking her to forgive him.  And kept slapping her even in public.  And thank you :) That is super inspirational 

Do it - you've got nothing to lose

PS: This ain't tinder xD

True, but its the place on the internet I feel most comfortable. I don't know anyone here in person or super well, yet this feels like a giant family. 

Maybe i should start a thread about "How do i meat up with a guy"

lol. :D

Maybe.  

If she made you move a few tables away from you, now thats serious, hit her up with a nude on snapchat. (jk)

She didn't make me.  I chose to. 

lol well as a girl, its realy funny to read these kind of threads,

about girl issues on a tech forum haha

Yeah - I personally enjoy more the threads about Injured Eagles, Cooking and my personal Poetry ones :D

In all seriousness - just go for it - the more you think about something simple, the more you complicate it.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

1. Ask her out on a date, offer somewhere she likes such as the movies, restaurant just anywhere she would like.

Treat her like a fucking princess if she says yes

Profit