alien invasion?

ice856

I just watch alien invasion on nat geo channel. It make me think, lets say alien exist, will they attack us?? I mean why?? Its like a person who come to your house, kill you and take your house

PC Spec :

Processor : AMD Ryzen 5 3400G  ; Motherboard : MSI B450 A-Pro MAX ; RAM : Corsair Vengeance LPX White 2 x 8Gb

GPU : Sapphire RX 5500 XT 8GB Pulse ; PSU : Cooler Master MWE Gold 750W, 80+Gold ; SSD : Samsung 860 EVO 250GB ; HDD 2 x WD Blue 1TB 3.5" ; Toshiba 1TB 2.5"

If any aliens were advanced enough to kill us and wanted to kill us, they would have by now. 

I don't think any organism in the universe is as cognitively advanced as human beings. 

Here's an interesting article on future contact with extra terrestrials: http://www.space.com/29041-alien-life-evidence-by-2025-nasa.html

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

Performance expert, building noob. 

There is no such thing as excess in hardware. 

If they wanted to attack us, they would have done it already.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

If we are nice,they will be BFs xD or enslave us 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Call me what you want, but I don't think we will be or they will be able to travel all this distance to a living planet for a long time.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Trik'Stari might have a theory

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

I'm pretty sure if they wanted to kill us they would have done it a long time ago easily before we developed our current technology. No way to fight back.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

If they're advanced enough to travel between stars, they're way beyond us. Much like we are way beyond ants. We don't mean to kill them but we don't tiptoe around it either. Much like they won't when they come. 

Human beings can also be used as a resource. Where do you think the quran, bible or things mentioned in Hindu scriptures came from?

They were aliens with better technology. They made men there slaves. Specially Islam "submit your will in front of god". Means you would do whatever allah would want you to do without questioning.

Aliens have been here since centuries. Humans were just stupid enough to believe that they were the only intelligent creatures in the universe. Guess what, they were always wrong to begin with. :P

Call me what you want, but I don't think we will be or they will be able to travel all this distance to a living planet for a long time.

You need to remember the scope of things. Our solar system is such a young one that even if it took billions of years to get here from the others, they'd have the time, because their solar systems can easily be billions of years older than ours. It took us some millions of years to get where we are now. What if they have just a mere billion years head start?

I mean why?? Its like a person who come to your house, kill you and take your house

Sounds like America to me :D

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

We can't even explore our own solar system let alone others and not to mention galaxies. Even light speed is not fast enough for that , the technology to make wormholes would be the best way for travel.

Rig:Crimson Impaler | CPU: i3 4160 | Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 Evo | Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Savage 16GB kit (2x8) DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 | GPU: Asus Radeon R7 360 | PSU: Corsair CX 430 V2 | Storage: HDD WD 1TB Blue | Case: Delux DLC-MG866

~Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.~

.... lets say alien exist, will they attack us?? I mean why?? Its like a person who come to your house, kill you and take your house

Why not attack us?

And you are wrong- if aliens come here today maybe right comparison will be "Terminator's visit Roman empire", not "guest in your house"... With such great difference in technology level (obviously they can travel many light years to visit us- in same time we can't reach Mars) who will stop aliens to take our resources if they need them? Or enslave us? Or even destroy humanity? 

Maybe aliens will be nice guys and will share with us some important things... Maybe... But are they? 

PS: Do you remember why are disappeared civilizations like Incas or Mayas? Or what's happened with Indians? 

English is not my maternal language, so don't mind my mistakes... 

I just watch alien invasion on nat geo channel. It make me think, lets say alien exist, will they attack us?? I mean why?? Its like a person who come to your house, kill you and take your house

Well, such things only happens in USA lol.. so yea, if an alien comes to USA it would probably attack you, but as i'm concerned an more intelligent creature sees something new or so, it's instincts are to ask what are you? why are you? on and on.. so no alien will attack us untill USA sends bad jokes in to the space lol.

If they're advanced enough to travel between stars, they're way beyond us. Much like we are way beyond ants. We don't mean to kill them but we don't tiptoe around it either. Much like they won't when they come. 

yea i agree with you, its more like the way they do stuff will be different or maybe dangerous to us,

its just funny how most people always think that alien will attak us.

PC Spec :

Processor : AMD Ryzen 5 3400G  ; Motherboard : MSI B450 A-Pro MAX ; RAM : Corsair Vengeance LPX White 2 x 8Gb

GPU : Sapphire RX 5500 XT 8GB Pulse ; PSU : Cooler Master MWE Gold 750W, 80+Gold ; SSD : Samsung 860 EVO 250GB ; HDD 2 x WD Blue 1TB 3.5" ; Toshiba 1TB 2.5"

It's kind of dumb to even think that we are the only ones in this universe.

http://webm.land/media/0Ri7.webm

If some sort of advanced intelligence do find us in the next 100 years, we're pretty much screwed lol.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

They want our cheese most likely. Heard earth has the finest cheese in the universe.

:/

Well, they could very well kill to dominate or sell the planet to other aliens. Humans aren't going to be the only asshole species to exist. However, in the extremely unlikely event that an alien invasion occurs, I think a likely cause would be our water source. If they arrive within one hundred years, or two, I doubt we will be advanced enough to keep them from decimating our species. We might hold them off for a few years, but over a short amount of time afterward we would be hunted to extinction.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

If they're that advanced that they're able to get to our planet, I doubt they'll want to extinct us.

If they're that advanced that they're able to get to our planet, I doubt they'll want to extinct us.

The only thing I can see, is them trying to prevent us from leaving the solar system before we are ready lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs