Wasp Venom could help cure cancer!

SImoHayha

A new study showing from scientist a unique little venom from the wasp named Brazilian Polybia paulista wasp

uu9VrYv.jpg

The venom in the wasp named Polybia-MP1 is shown when applied to the surface of the cancer cell to destroy the cell's lipids which create big holes which destroys the cell membrane and makes the cell contents to leak out.

It's also shown that the venom can also help slow or inhibit other cancers as well like bladder cancer.

To be honest it's kinda amazing how sometimes mother earth has strange and odd bugs that can help us out by simply thinking outside the box and trying new things besides new chemical medicines. Mother earth is amazing for producing various bugs,animals,plants,fungi that help us out constantly.

I wonder what would happen if certain plants or bugs didn't exist.

what are your thoughts about this ?

PS: The venom manages to destroy cancer cells but not normal healthy cells not sure how to explain that but it simply does.

Sources :http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/09/150901134941.htm

http://phys.org/news/2015-09-brazilian-wasp-venom-cancer-cells.html

http://www.mtv.com/news/2259412/could-wasp-venom-really-cure-cancer/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/could-sting-wasp-key-curing-6362882

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/09/01/new-study-finds-that-wasp-stings-may-help-cure-cancer/21230217/

Edited by Ramamataz

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Well... for that matter, sulphuric acid would also destroy the cancer... the problem is doing so in such a way that there are no leftovers, and without doing too much collateral damage. This is venom we're talking about.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Really hope this works for lung cancer.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I feel like there has always been a cure but they never give it because there will be less of a profit.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Well... for that matter, sulphuric acid would also destroy the cancer... the problem is doing so in such a way that there are no leftovers, and without doing too much collateral damage. This is venom we're talking about.

direct contact with venom could be devastating. then again people and technology have got insanely precise over the years so it can likely be done well enough.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Really hope this works for lung cancer.

I love your Lower third xD

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

direct contact with venom could be devastating. then again people and technology have got insanely precise over the years so it can likely be done well enough.

but then why this venom and not acid or some strong alkaline substance?

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I feel like there has always been a cure but they never give it because there will be less of a profit.

There are very rich and influential men who have died of cancer - someone with a cure could have asked for anything and they'd have given it to him as well as kept it quiet. Instead they died.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Oh wait, I forgot.

This will undoubtedly get bought out by a corporation, and if/when it turns out to be a viable cheap cure, it will get buried in patents and never be implemented, because treatments are more profitable than cures.

Steve Jobs could have afforded it 

To debunk a conspiracy, ask yourself if it affects rich and powerful people

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

There are very rich and influential men who have died of cancer - someone with a cure could have asked for anything and they'd have given it to him as well as kept it quiet. Instead they died.

Yup that's true.

I just find it odd that with all the technology we have now and all the money that has been given to continue research and we still haven't found a cure. But just a thought.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Guess I forgot to add so more information. But it selectively destroys cancer cells without damaging other cells for a strange reason.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Steve Jobs could have afforded it 

To debunk a conspiracy, ask yourself if it affects rich and powerful people

Would the elite really care about some tech giant like Jobs? Just something to think about.

CPU: Ryzen R7 1700X Motherboard: ASRock X370 Gaming K4 CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 RAM: Crucial 32GB 12400Mhz GPU: Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Edition

SSD: PNY 240GB HDD: Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ Case: NZXT S340 Display: Dell P2416D

Camera: Samsung NX1 Audio: Tascam DR-40 Mic: Rode NTG2

Interface: Focusrite 18i20 Monitors: Event 20/20's Mic: Blue Bluebird DAW: Steinberg's Cubase 7.5, Adobe Audition CC

Guitar: MIM Fender Stratocaster Amp: Peavey Classic Chorus 212 Pedals: Dunlop High Gain Volume, Big Muff Germanium Pi, Boss DD-3 Delay, Roland Tuner

Oh wait, I forgot.

This will undoubtedly get bought out by a corporation, and if/when it turns out to be a viable cheap cure, it will get buried in patents and never be implemented, because treatments are more profitable than cures.

Except that's bullshit because most people who have discovered this kind of stuff have patented it for the greater good.  Look up insulin, and untreated diabetes is a death worse than cancer.

Guess I forgot to add so more information. But it selectively destroys cancer cells without damaging other cells for a strange reason.

Probably some sort of protein or something doing some magic, I dunno, orgo is some crazy shit.

Except that's bullshit because most people who have discovered this kind of stuff have patented it for the greater good.  Look up insulin, and untreated diabetes is a death worse than cancer.

.....as I said, treatments are more profitable than cures. If they develop and patent a treatment for a life long illness, that's a life long profit, if they develop a permanent cure, that's less money over less time.

Yup that's true.

I just find it odd that with all the technology we have now and all the money that has been given to continue research and we still haven't found a cure. But just a thought.

The reason is that it's impossible to heal a cancer cell - it needs to be removed. We have no built-in defence against them as we do against bacteria and viruses, so you can't help your body in removing them by itself as you would with some medicines and vaccines. In fact, I think I read somewhere that human beings are genetically programs to contract cancer and die - eventually. Assuming you aren't killed by anything else first, you WILL get cancer and it WILL kill you. It's just a matter of when. We're programmed to die, in a sense.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

.....as I said, treatments are more profitable than cures. If they develop and patent a treatment for a life long illness, that's a life long profit, if they develop a permanent cure, that's less money over less time.

Except that's wrong because the person who made insulin made no money off of it.  And cures are extremely hard to make for something which is essentially a genetic defect.

Would the elite really care about some tech giant like Jobs? Just something to think about.

It doesn't matter who he was - what would have mattered was his money and influence. They could have asked ANYTHING and he would have handed it over. They could even impose him complete secrecy and he would have complied. But he died. If the theory is that it's about money, that wouldn't make sense.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

The reason is that it's impossible to heal a cancer cell - it needs to be removed. We have no built-in defence against them as we do against bacteria and viruses, so you can't help your body in removing them by itself as you would with some medicines and vaccines. In fact, I think I read somewhere that human beings are genetically programs to contract cancer and die - eventually. Assuming you aren't killed by anything else first, you WILL get cancer and it WILL kill you. It's just a matter of when. We're programmed to die, in a sense.

That's actually very fascinating I never thought of it that way.

Spoiler

-

Oh. What makes it venomous then?

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Yeah I think by now there is definitely some form of 'cure', however whether it be due to money or other reasons it doesn't exist in a consumer market, at least for now.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken