Wasp Venom could help cure cancer!

SImoHayha

cancer is nessessary in this world.

No just no! I hope this is not serious, death is necessary cancer is not.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

anything that kills cells is a cure for cancer the problem is making them not kill you

Does that mean Goku can cure cancer because he killed a whole bunch of Cell. I'm pretty sure he doesn't apply to that rule cause he almost certainly is a walking carsenagin with all that gold energy spilling out of him.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Well... for that matter, sulphuric acid would also destroy the cancer... the problem is doing so in such a way that there are no leftovers, and without doing too much collateral damage. This is venom we're talking about.

Considering we mostly blast the fuck out of tumors with radiation, sulfuric acid would be a step up.

-------

Current Rig

-------

No just no! I hope this is not serious, death is necessary cancer is not.

a bullet, a bus, a drug overdose, old age, earthquake, drowning, or a wild animal attack, cancer etc.. the means to any ones end does not matter.  death has no prejudice. 

a bullet, a bus, a drug overdose, old age, earthquake, drowning, or a wild animal attack, cancer etc.. the means to any ones end does not matter. death has no prejudice.

It does have a speed though and cancer is slow and degenerative.

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass