Tech Confession Time!

rustikles

I care about how clean my PC is more than my room hygiene or my health. Sometimes when I'm still up at 2 AM I'd spend 30 mins to clean my PC then sleep on the pile of unfolded clothes that I never bother shoving into my drawer

My Parents get onto me when I stay up late cleaning my PC

Because he had a hard drive.

Pics and Specs

Built in late 2013 

16 gb vengeance ram

g1 sniper 5 E-ATX 

800W gold xfx mudular psu 

NZXT switch 810

1000$ worth of custom watercooling components:

360 rad

240 rad

5 corsair pressure fans 120mm

swiftech MCP655  pump with pump head attatched to 150ml reservoir 

around 20 compression fittings  

SWIFTECH 780 waterblock 

SWIFTECH APPOGIO cpu waterblock 

ek green fluid

NZXT green strip

UV led bar 

NZXT touch screen 5.25" fan controller

Periphereals:

R.A.T 7

CYBORG V.7

ASUS vulcan pro ANC

ASUS 248 144hz 1ms monitor 3D ready 

Your thoughts ?

I bought a water cooler because it looked cool(razer kraken x61)

Built in late 2013 

Your thoughts ?

It has no connection to the purpose of this thread.

Rule with your heart,

And live with your conscience.

I run a Lenovo k450e. I didnt really bulid my beast of a desktop per say, i just upgraded the heck out of it a few months later. But it runs as good as any mid range computer out there. i just probably spent to much! lol I already promised my self my next PC will be fully custom built!

I've built my first gaming rig with these specs: GTX 970, 8Gb RAM Kingston Beast, i5 4690k, MSI Gaming 5...

...to play the only game I play for the last 2 years: Age of Empires II. A 2015 gaming rig to play a 15 years old game. I think that it's overkill but whatever :D.

4 years ago when I knew nothing about computers except for basic knowledge, I let my friend build my computer who had never done it before but still kinda knew what he was doing. After we plugged everything in (or so we thought) The computer wouldn't turn on. We called multiple friends and after 2 hours I realized a 4 pin molex was unplugged on the mobo. GG

It's been some time since I've actually watched any of Linus' videos...  :ph34r:

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Because of the corsair h110gt recall im still stuck with a stock heatsink

I used to be a mac fanboy until i saw the light...the pc world light...

I have never used an antistatic wrist strap.

Disclaimer : I might be wrong.

When I didn't know anything I was convinced apple was the best computers. GG young self, however I am buying the new mac but that's for different reasons

i used to play mine craft on the lowest settings and i thought that 20fps was amazing 

Things have really changed since

i used to play mine craft on the lowest settings and i thought that 20fps was amazing 

Things have really changed since

FTFY ;)

My confession is that I use my iPad just as much (if not more) than I use my gaming build *gasp*

CPU: AMD FX-6100 OC'd to 4.5GHz  - GPU: GT 630  -  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB - RAM: G.Skill Ripjaw X 8GB - Case: NZXT Source 210 (Black) - Cooling: CM Seidon 120M

Update Plans: New graphics card

Laptop: Lenovo Yoga 3 (14 Inch) - Phone: Galaxy S6 32GB (White) running Lollipop - Watch: Samsung Gear Live (Black)

Oh. Ummm...

I never have typed on a modern mechanical keyboard...what else... ummm.. my both PCs have dual core processors (sad face). There's some other stuff but it's hard to think about this crap. Basically I'm a cheap bastard. That feels better. Literally.

Spoiler

PRE-BUILT DESKTOP | CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3GHz | RAM: 4GB DDR2 @ 800MHz (2GBX2) | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 w/ 2GB VRAM | HDDs: 3.5" Samsung HD501LJ ATA 500GB 7200rpm & 3.5" Samsung 502IJ ATA 500GB 7200rpm | PSU: MODECOM Feel III-500Watt ATX | Displays: Samsung SyncMaster T22B350 (1920x1080) & LG Flatron W2234S (1680x1050) | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit & Ubuntu Linux 14.04 LTS | Peripherals: Logitech M90 gray mice & Acme KM10 keyboard | Sound: HDMI 2.0

DELL INSPIRON 15 7000 SERIES (7537) LAPTOP | CPU: Intel i7-4510U @ 2GHz | RAM: 8GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz (4GBX2) | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M w/ 2GB VRAM | SSHD: 2.5" 1TB + 8GB Flash | Display: 15.6" 1920x1080 IPS w/ Multi-Touch | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | Peripherals: Logitech M100 white mice | Sound:  Logitech Z130 2.0

OTHER DEVICES | Phone: Samsung Galaxy Alpha 32GB

I bought an USB... That was infected with malware....

LUCKY I USE LINUX!!!

BEST TROLL DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

I use a 32" 1080p TV as a monitor... connected with VGA.

In all seriousness though, HDMI has some wicked input lag due to a TV's signal processing, VGA bypasses that completely.

I have the best aircooling solutions ever: an ancient northbridge cooler cooling my southbridge and i strapped a bigger fan to my stock AMD heatpipe heatsink along with other fans that are strapped to random places in my case where no fans were ever meant to be installed xD

#ghetto

and yes it makes a ton of noise :(

I believed that my processor was a slow processor and my GPU was super fast when my brother made the parts list... Now i regret doing that. Stuck with a 7770 that is bottle necking a i5 4670k.