Mirror's Edge 2 coming in early 2016

Bouzoo

The new Mirror's Edge from developer DICE will be released in early 2016, publisher Electronic Arts confirmed today.

EA lists the game for release during the first three months of 2016 in a financial earnings presentation (PDF), saying the game is coming to consoles and PC.

DICE's new Mirror's Edge was announced in 2013 for next-generation consoles — meaning PlayStation 4 and Xbox One — and PC.  The game "reboots the franchise for the next generation," EA said at the time, and will deliver an all-new origin story for Mirror's Edge protagonist Faith.

"I wanted to let you know that the game is progressing nicely and I think you're going to love it," senior producer Sara Jansson said last year. "I know many of you probably wish we would show more of the game, but we're still pretty early in development and our passionate core Mirror's Edge team is working full on to make the best game possible."

For those living under the rock  :P

Source: http://www.polygon.com/2015/5/5/8556395/mirrors-edge-2-release-date

I loved the first part, hope this one lives to the hype.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

For a few seconds there I couldn't tell if the footage was of the game or real life xD

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

The future w/o drones is kinda sad :c

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

EA.

If you f*** this up.

Everyone will kill you.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

EA.

If you f*** this up.

Everyone will kill you.

I just hope that they keep the bugs from the first game.... it made speedrunning so hard (and fun to watch!)

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Nice! But I stop playing the first one because I would dip under 25 fps on my gtx 980 on 1080p and couldn't figure out the problem why.

Nice! But I stop playing the first one because I would dip under 25 fps on my gtx 980 on 1080p and couldn't figure out the problem why.

Disable PhysX and see if that's the issue. For some reason, for some Nvidia users PhysX will tank the performance. Make sure your PhysX drivers are up to date because Nvidia left an important PhysX update out of a package one time during Metro: Last Light's release time frame which caused similar issues.

I really liked the art style and color layout of the rooms. I cpuld watch this game being played on the hardest and enjoyed it.

the first game had a pretty intriguing story. hope this one follows up with that 

It's a prequel as far as I know.(Could also be a reboot)

RTX2070OC 

Disable PhysX and see if that's the issue. For some reason, for some Nvidia users PhysX will tank the performance. Make sure your PhysX drivers are up to date because Nvidia left an important PhysX update out of a package one time during Metro: Last Light's release time frame which caused similar issues.

Thanks, I'll try that when I go home today.

EA.

If you f*** this up.

Everyone will kill you.

DICE is the main developer, EA publishes.

The fact that it's had a "when it's ready" release date since E3 2013 shows that they're taking this game seriously, and there's still 8-9 months left. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

The only game that will make me break my boycott against EA.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

The only game that will make me break my boycott against EA.

Pretty much. Good reviews on this and I'll pass along some money on Origin for the first time since forever (not counting the $14 I spent on Titanfall from a Russian key site)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Well, after all the crap EA brought us, things might take a turn with this.

But in the end, EA is still there sooo.... Not really sure...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I hope they show some new footage at E3 next month this is one of my most anticipated games :D

wont be much e3 will all be about battlefront

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

DICE and EA have a lot going on this year, the fans are either gonna praise them or ear them alive.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Yassssssssssssssss

VR Parkour Goodness

wont be much e3 will all be about battlefront

They never do just 1 game they'll show probably one multiplayer match of Battlefront and then go over to the next game like they did with Battlefiled 4.

There is also a new Need For Speed coming which could be awesome as they had a year break and changed it to a new studio.(Hoping for a new Underground)

And we also don't know yet what's up with Criterion's new game.

And Mass Effect (4) as well as 2 new Star Wars games by Bioware and Visceral are also in the production which we still know nothing about.

RTX2070OC 

physx was set on CPU maybe.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K, GFX: Asus GTX 970 Strix, MOBO: Asus Z170 PRO GAMING, RAM: DDR4 GSkill Ripjaw 4 (4GBx2 @ 3000mhz), SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 120gb, HDD: Hitachi 500gb, PSU: Corsair CX 430w, DISPLAY: Acer GD245HQ, CASE: NZXT S340 white, MOUSE: Logitech MX 518, KEYBOARD: TVS-E USB Mechanical  

physx was set on CPU maybe.

I disabled it and it works fine now. Thanks for the help @Kloaked