The Best Smartwatch POSSIBLE 2015

Tjomme

We've seen a few watches, but by far not the perfect one, every smartwatch has different strong aspects and when you combine those, you get the almost perfect smartwatch!

The Housing
To start of with is the housing of the smartwatch, I think the Lg g watch Urbane (LTE) looks the best, but I would like it with a little bit smaller bezel.

The Screen

I would like a 1.4/1.5 inch screen, I think 1.3 is too small. I also would like it to be a 400x400 Oled display.

The SoC

A Snapdragon 400 would be more than enough horse power for the thing, I would like to see that Qualcomm makes Smartwatch optimized SoCs.

The Battery 

It's possible to have a 700mah battery in a smartwatch, like in the Lg G Watch Urbane LTE. I think that smartwatch is the first smartwatch where you can use it 2 days with super heavy use. The watch will be heavy (Around 120grams) but because it's on my wrist, I don't care.

The Software

I think WebOS is soooooo good, I think we just need to leave it like that, but I would like to see some features which are on the Apple Watch to, for example the quick contacts, by pressing on of the 3 buttons.

Other

- It needs 3 buttons, like mentioned in "The Software"

- A camera would be FUN, not saying you need one, but if there is a camera on it, PUT IT ON THE FRONT, so you can videochat!

- It needs to be easy to change straps! (Apple watch like)

- Gorilla Glass 4

- It needs LTE

- wireless charging

- NFC payment

- Magnetic Strap payment

- Wifi

- GPS

PLEASE LEAVE SUGGESTIONS BELOW, MAYBE ILL ADD THEM!

"Just go Android (Glorious Android Masterrace)"

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64GB

PC "SkyT": Radeon 390, i5 6600K, NZXT H440 Razer 

Unpopular opinion, I like the Apple Watch in design more. CPU is way OP, there should be something a lot more efficient and not as powerful to preserve battery life. And I think 120 grams is too heavy for a watch.

tbh at first glance id say the apple watch looks better

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Don't care about specs. Until it can be retrofitted into my Rolex I don't care.

I like the g-watch personally, but I'm not informed enough on smartwatches to know if there are any better options for your needs.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Don't care about specs. Until it can be retrofitted into my Rolex I don't care.

Man that would be a waste of a Rolex.

Man that would be a waste of a Rolex.

Not particularly. A transparent screen above the mechanism that is only on when you need it to be, and then a small battery pack underneath and some sort of control with a crown or gestures. I'll never get rid of the Rolex - it has too much sentimental value - but I would prefer a next generation Apple Watch or possibly the Huawei offering - in terms of workflow I am the exact target market for a smartwatch.

We've seen a few watches, but by far not the perfect one, every smartwatch has different strong aspects and when you combine those, you get the almost perfect smartwatch!

The Housing

To start of with is the housing of the smartwatch, I think the Lg g watch Urbane (LTE) looks the best, but I would like it with a little bit smaller bezel.

The Screen

I would like a 1.4/1.5 inch screen, I think 1.3 is too small. I also would like it to be a 400x400 Oled display.

The SoC

A Snapdragon 400 would be more than enough horse power for the thing, I would like to see that Qualcomm makes Smartwatch optimized SoCs.

The Battery 

It's possible to have a 700mah battery in a smartwatch, like in the Lg G Watch Urbane LTE. I think that smartwatch is the first smartwatch where you can use it 2 days with super heavy use. The watch will be heavy (Around 120grams) but because it's on my wrist, I don't care.

The Software

I think WebOS is soooooo good, I think we just need to leave it like that, but I would like to see some features which are on the Apple Watch to, for example the quick contacts, by pressing on of the 3 buttons.

Other

- It needs 3 buttons, like mentioned in "The Software"

- A camera would be FUN, not saying you need one, but if there is a camera on it, PUT IT ON THE FRONT, so you can videochat!

- It needs to be easy to change straps! (Apple watch like)

- Gorilla Glass 4

- It needs LTE

- wireless charging

- NFC payment

- Magnetic Strap payment

- Wifi

- GPS

PLEASE LEAVE SUGGESTIONS BELOW, MAYBE ILL ADD THEM!

Of the requirements you've listed your options are: nothing.

The only thing that fits it is probably the Urbane LTE, since no other watch has LTE. The choices now are a grabbag of the features you want, none of them have everything. The only one that's particularly "easy" to charge is the Moto 360, due to it using Qi charging. Nothing that has a connector, or a dock I would label as "easy to charge" unless it uses wireless charging.

My Zenwatch gets 3-4 days on light use, I wouldn't be surprised if I could get 2 full days on heavy use. You seem like you have a little tunnel vision on your choice. I encourage you to open your requirements up to considering that you wouldn't be able to get all of these features on a watch.