Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Headphones

This was a good review! (Saw it on Vessel already)

In depth enough, but not too complicated :)

Thanks for posting Nick :D

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Unfortunally the LINUS04 coupon is not valid on the EU store :/
(The LINUS03 seems to HAVE BEEN, though it no longer is for obvious reasons.)

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

With active noise canceling, it will not remove noise generated by the mic, or the limitations of the mic, this is why they tend to have audio artifacts.

Anyway, when comparing sound quality, it is important to compare quality to other headphones in the price bracket. These headphones sell for $500. How does their audio quality compare to the $200 cheaper Sennheiser HD650, and how do they compare to the $70 more Sennheiser HD700?

Furthermore, in deviating from the Sennheiser brand, how do they compare to the hifiman HE-500?

@nicklmg "+LinusTechTips Hello great work as usual, not that I'm an expert but in audio its like food we all don't share the same interest in a "taste" so I recommend at least to give us "your flock" :P the products frequency response for over all knowledge of the drivers alleged frequencies + driver diameter + if you can find it the x-max of that driver (so we know if its moving a lot of air for bass) Thanks, love your work guys !!!"

My massage from YouTube hope its ok

Rock on !

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

You still heard that much of the baby?  Next time bring a set of Bose QC20 or QC25 headphones for comparison, the noise cancelling on those is a lot better IMO

Dear Linus Media Group; Whenever you decide to move to your new place (that industrial building) is there any chance we could still see that 'home feeling' kitchen in the background of your videos? Note that I'm not suggesting to keep the kitchen, but since I persume you guys will use a greenscreen over there, is there any way you guys would use a greenscreen to make it seem like you are in that kitchen rather than in some industrial buildning?

I know I'd prefer the more laid back version rather than a more 'forced' greenscreen background

Just wanted to drop tha'  idea on you guys!

Stay awesome

//Bildoor

Profile picture: Cassie from "Skins UK "

This is off-topic, but I would like to offer @LinusTech a humble correction of semantics:

In the video, I noticed Linus pronouncing the capital city of Malaysia "Koala lump-per". This is actually incorrect. As I have myself vacated to Malaysia (multiple times), I understand that the city is given the name as "quala laumpoor".

Again, off-topic, but it is nice to know.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Linus attempts to become a TimeLord ... Linus fails and becomes a timeWhore instead. 
hehehehe

I have nothing further to add, I'm an in-ear guy when out and about, so don't care about these at all. :)

CPU: FX 6300 @ stock Mobo: Gigabyte 990FX UD5 v3.0 GPU: 1 x R9 290 4GB RAM: 24GB DDR3 1600 SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB HDD: 1 x 1TB & 1 x 500GB PSU: BeQuiet PowerZone 1000W Case: Coolermaster Elite 370 (upside down due to lack of stick thermal pads for memory heatsinks) CPU Cooler: Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120 GPU Coolers: Thermalright HR03-GT Fans: 5 x Akasa Apache Blacks, 1 x Corsair 120mm SP HP (GPU) & 1 x Noctua 92mm
Most of this was from mining rig, hence the scewy specs (especially PSU)