CSGO KNIFE

ProductParadise

I don't have the money to get a knife in csgo. Does anyone know how to take surveys to get steam gift cards?

I don't have the money to get a knife in csgo. Does anyone know how to take surveys to get steam gift cards?

Those surveys are still a thing? Have you ever gotten a legit Steam crad to be honest?

Either way, you can try to scam it out of someone :P (<- please don't do that)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Buy guns and slowly trade up in the Market.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Here is what I'm working up towards now.

Play alot (games that end quickly and other games) like Arms Race and hope for drops.

Then you can sell the drops or trade them if they are worth anything much. Sell steam trading cards if you dont care for that sort of thing. BTW dont use the trade up contract its a scam/ ripoff. 

You need to slowly build up enough money.

If you want you can buy case keys and hope to get something good, but you can also be blown-out and get a 8 cent skin which you spent 2.50 dollars of your hard earned skin money. If it isnt a knife that you get from the case you can sell (hoping it is worth more than what you payed for the key) and either buy more keys, or save the money and wait until you have enough to purchase a knife. Also by talking to poeple you can get them to gift you skins (probs nothing over 3 bucks but you never know)

Good luck.

(donations of skins and anything else accepted at BuntzenB on steam (Gears of War logo is my avatar) lol xD Ill give u a cookie) Or just add as a friend

Those surveys are a scam. The best you can do without paying is selling crappy skin drops on the market for like a cent each, or start betting on CSGO lounge. After about 3 years of constant playing you might have enough for a pretty nice knife. :P

Here is what I'm working up towards now.

Play alot (games that end quickly and other games) like Arms Race and hope for drops.

Then you can sell the drops or trade them if they are worth anything much. Sell steam trading cards if you dont care for that sort of thing. BTW dont use the trade up contract its a scam/ ripoff. 

You need to slowly build up enough money.

If you want you can buy case keys and hope to get something good, but you can also be blown-out and get a 8 cent skin which you spent 2.50 dollars of your hard earned skin money. If it isnt a knife that you get from the case you can sell (hoping it is worth more than what you payed for the key) and either buy more keys, or save the money and wait until you have enough to purchase a knife. Also by talking to poeple you can get them to gift you skins (probs nothing over 3 bucks but you never know)

Good luck.

(donations of skins and anything else accepted at BuntzenB on steam (Gears of War logo is my avatar) lol xD Ill give u a cookie) Or just add as a friend

nah you have more luck asking really nicely to someone who has money or a variety of knives.

That's how i got my knife http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=401551953

Made a bet with a person on the interwebs if they unboxed another knife it's mine :3

And my friend also got a knife and a half from asking nicely.

Don't beg tho. Plz, it really pisses people off.

Also please don't try to make money through cs:go from nothing, just get a job.

"The best solution to a problem is usually the easiest one" - GLaDOS 2011

Specs here if needed: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/HVf6f7

Thanks, bai!

Lol surveys xD

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

they're all just skins, don't waste your time or effort the default knife is just the same.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

nah you have more luck asking really nicely to someone who has money or a variety of knives.

That's how i got my knife http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=401551953

Made a bet with a person on the interwebs if they unboxed another knife it's mine :3

And my friend also got a knife and a half from asking nicely.

Don't beg tho. Plz, it really pisses people off.

Also please don't try to make money through cs:go from nothing, just get a job.

I did mention that you can get knives through being a nice person and making friends.

Also you really build up enough money to get skins. The way I look at it is like this: I dont think its worth it to spend my real money in the game so i view it all as "in game" money and pretend that im working toward skins with the "fake money" ive earned.

I did mention that you can get knives through being a nice person and making friends.

Also you really build up enough money to get skins. The way I look at it is like this: I dont think its worth it to spend my real money in the game so i view it all as "in game" money and pretend that im working toward skins with the "fake money" ive earned.

still, the payout is usually always less than minimum wage.

"The best solution to a problem is usually the easiest one" - GLaDOS 2011

Specs here if needed: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/HVf6f7

Thanks, bai!

still, the payout is usually always less than minimum wage.

Oh yeah, sure.

Your best bet would to play some online rounds and get some skin drops. Then use that to bet on CS:GO Lounge. 

Csgolounge. Com

Go there, bet, get a knife. I started with 59 cent inventory, now my inventory is 10k.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

they're all just skins, don't waste your time or effort the default knife is just the same.

You know what, so are computer cases. People still spend alot of money on cases. They may have no value to you, but there are alot of people that care for skins in a game.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

You know what, so are computer cases. People still spend alot of money on cases. They may have no value to you, but there are alot of people that care for skins in a game.

you'll find thats a poor analogy.. premium computer cases have the benefits of better cooling, better cable management (aids cooling) and premium build quality.. all of those server a purpose. a different coloured gun or different looking character does not..

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

you'll find thats a poor analogy.. premium computer cases have the benefits of better cooling, better cable management (aids cooling) and premium build quality.. all of those server a purpose. a different coloured gun or different looking character does not..

I never spent an actual penny on CS:GO skins. I only resold skins I was dropped in-game and used that money for market purchases, some for the long run, some for personal use. My CS:GO inventory now has actual value that I can easily cashout via key traders if I wish. But the current items I am holding on to only increase in value over time. So when people give me crap and tell me how useless my pixels are (that again have real value), I just laugh about how bad people are at adapting to new ideas.

Please tell me how something like a corsair 750d, or a corsair 600t justifies its price against something like a coolermaster haf or a CM storm enforcer, if anything you get shitter build quality with the 750d with one of the flimsiest side panels you can find, and 600t you get a bunch of unnecessary plastic, all it does is take up space. yet those cases cost more than the HAF or a enforcer, while they provide nothing better. 

EDIT: and maybe i should make made it broader, and stated the computer in general.

Please tell me how something like a corsair 750d, or a corsair 600t justifies its price against something like a coolermaster haf or a CM storm enforcer, if anything you get shitter build quality with the 750d with one of the flimsiest side panels you can find, and 600t you get a bunch of unnecessary plastic, all it does is take up space. yet those cases cost more than the HAF or a enforcer, while they provide nothing better. 

EDIT: and maybe i should make made it broader, and stated the computer in general.

well i can't be expected to vouch and compare every case and case quality.. and its obvious that you have a storm enforcer so are going to sing its praises in comparison to other cases.. why admit something you own is worse than something else, thats basic human psyche.

but the difference between a £30 and a £150 case are night and day.. the difference between a painted gun in CS:Go and a default one is zero.

well i can't be expected to vouch and compare every case and case quality.. and its obvious that you have a storm enforcer so are going to sing its praises in comparison to other cases.. why admit something you own is worse than something else, thats basic human psyche.

but the difference between a £30 and a £150 case are night and day.. the difference between a painted gun in CS:Go and a default one is zero.

Well. I have my specs in the description. I can't seem to find storm enforcer in there.

-cut-

before I say anything more, let's get one thing clear. Are you saying that my analogy was bad, or that cs go skins are pointless.