Jump-point, mobiglass and other footage shown at PAX South

Hawx
Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

Saw this, looks pretty sick. I waiting for the official presentation to be uploaded in glorious HD by CIG. PLEASE HURRY D:

I am sort of glad they didn't stream it since CIG suck at streaming anything..

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

Cant wait for some more good quality content to come out :) I managed to get through the whole cam on another post and boy is there a lot of good info in there... I just want to be able to see it now ;)

Soooo I guess I need to hire one of you guys to drive me through a jump point. That looked gnarly.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Cant wait for some more good quality content to come out :) I managed to get through the whole cam on another post and boy is there a lot of good info in there... I just want to be able to see it now ;)

A quote from Mr. Lesnick: "Oh yes - you will get the whole thing! When we say we need to edit it, it doesn't mean cutting it up. Right now, we have simultaneous footage of the event from three cameras, audio from each participant's microphone, the powerpoint decks and the embedded videos... what the editor will do is take all of these and turn them into one more pleasant whole. So you'll see Chris talking, then you'll see the presentation card in full rez, and then a wide shot of the panel and so on, depending on what makes sense. (And they also do things like try and remove background noise from the audio, color grade the footage, add on-screen titles like "Chris Roberts - Space Boss" etc.)"

:D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Soooo I guess I need to hire one of you guys to drive me through a jump point. That looked gnarly.

Yep, all that for some ice cream for your imaginary in game wife.

The official one just went live:

-snip-

Part 1 of 3, there's going to be one part a day.

Edit: Or part 3 of 3 as it would seem lol (releasing them backwards maybe?).

And another :)

Looks like there's one more too... I got confused, there was one a day till Friday which is today... but also tomorrow... damn time zones ;)

I went through all of this stuff and it was generally ok but nothing ground breaking imo. Waiting for the next event...