Shirts in the store

Hey i was not sure where to ask this question at but hopefully here it ok. I just wanted to know if the shirts in the store are preshrunk. I know some shirts i have bought that are 3XL shrink and for to small to wear after washing them. there is 3 shirts i would love to have. Thank you for the info :)

That is a great question, but unfortunately I don't have an answer for you quite yet!

I've reached out to District Lines about it - I'll post again when I have a response :)

That is a great question, and unfortunately I don't have an answer for you quite yet!

I've reached out to District Lines about it - I'll post again when I have a response :)

Remeber Nick, here Linus cant hurt you. You can tell us anything, we promise not to tell Linus.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Hey i was not sure where to ask this question at but hopefully here it ok. I just wanted to know if the shirts in the store are preshrunk. I know some shirts i have bought that are 3XL shrink and for to small to wear after washing them. there is 3 shirts i would love to have. Thank you for the info :)

Looking around at other stores on DL site, some say pre-shrunk and I would assume they use the same product. It's really hard to say since it's not actually written in stone.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

It gets worse when you don't know the equivalent in Asian sizes cos all I know is I need an XXL Asian size to fit otherwise it's too short.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

talking about shirts, I was thinking on getting one soon ... is it nice material (like how linus says the sqaurespace one is) also I cant tell in the photos are the sleeve's normal or short/high cut?

are mediums actually medium?

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I'm fairly certain that mine hasn't shrunk since I purchased it; but I guess I would wait for Nick to come back with confirmation one way or the other.

So I heard back from DL - they didn't have a solid answer, just said "you can find all the information you need at the product pages" and linked these two:

http://www.americanapparel.net/wholesaleresources/ExpressOrder/Catalog/Product.aspx?s=TR401&cid=138

http://www.americanapparel.net/wholesaleresources/ExpressOrder/Catalog/Product.aspx?s=2001&cid=199&w=1

I don't see anywhere on there where it says pre-shrunk or not, but I could just be blind I guess... I'll try to find some more info this week...